Step 1 of 3
: The WE Immersion is a 1, 2 or 3-year journey. You are applying for the 1st Year—Foundations—which can be a stand-alone year, or can lead to continued learning in Year 2: Fire Tenders and Year 3: Bridge Builders. Thank you for applying, and for your commitment to this important and meaningful work. We look forward to receiving your application!
SAVE AND CONTINUE
: This application may take as much as an hour to complete. We strongly encourage you to save your work in a separate document as you go or through the "Save and Continue Later" link at the bottom of the form pages. Click that link, and you will be prompted to enter an email address at which you will receive a personalized link to continue your work whenever is convenient for you (within 30 days). You will receive a new link each time you save. If you have any technical issues with the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to fill out the application in word, or print and fill out by hand, please contact
to receive a digital copy of the application
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Date of Birth
What are your gender pronouns?
The following space is intended for any identity info that you would like to share
Power, Privilege and Systems of Oppression
Weaving Earth is committed to playing an active role in the disruption and dismantling of systems of oppression. We are committed to doing this work within ourselves, within our organization and within all of our programs. We are doing our best to engage these topics and we also have much to learn, improve upon and deepen. We are seeking participants who are willing and wanting to do this important work together, in community, guided by nature. If this kind of work is not something you are willing to commit deeply to, we appreciate your honesty, and nevertheless, the WE Immersion is not the appropriate program for you at this time
To confirm you have read this statement, and to continue with the application
Save and Continue Later
1. How did you hear about the WE Immersion program?
2. Why is now a good time for you to participate in the Foundations Track of the WE Immersion?
The WE Immersion can be a transformational experience. It may challenge your perspectives and paradigms. While we see this as a positive, even necessary, thing, it can be uncomfortable. This discomfort is normal and is part of the journey. As you consider embarking on an experience such as this, please answer the following:
3. What are you most excited for, curious about or interested in regarding the WE Immersion course content?
4. What makes you nervous or brings up concern?
5. What personal tools are you coming in with that can help you work with difficulties and discomforts if they arise?
The following topics are foundational to the WE Immersion experience. Please give a brief description of your relationship to and experience in each field (Note: Lack of experience in any of these fields is welcome and will not disqualify you from acceptance):
6A. Deep Nature Connection
6C. Tending the Wild and Permaculture Design
6D. Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution
6E. Inner Tracking
6G. Power, Privilege and Systemic Oppression
6H. Ceremony and Spiritual Practice
6I. Living in Community
6J. Any other experience you'd like to share
Joining the Foundations experience represents a significant commitment, both in time and energy. In an effort to deepen and enrich your experience, we encourage making connections with people in your extended community who can support you on your journey, witness you in your learning process, and anchor you as needed throughout the year.
7. Who are the people in your life that you will call on for this support? What kind of framework of support exists between you and these people? Please explain.
Before continuing, please make sure to save your work in a separate document!
Save and Continue Later
1. How do you plan to finance your participation at the Weaving Earth Immersion? (Select all that apply)
I have sufficient funds to pay in full
I have sufficient funds to pay on a payment plan
I'm getting a loan to help pay for tuition
I'll work during the program to help pay for tuition
I want to apply for financial support
I don't know
2. Additional comments or questions on financing
3. I have looked over the 2020 course calendar and don't foresee any conflict in my ability to attend the scheduled sessions
4. If there are scheduling conflicts, please explain below:
5. Do you experience any medical, physical, or psychological conditions or circumstances that might influence your ability, or require adaptation in participation to complete your training in the program? (Answering yes will NOT disqualify you from acceptance.)
5B. If you answered 'Yes' to the question above, please explain in the space provided:
6. To the best of your knowledge, please list the weekday times outside of sessions when you are generally free? (e.g. "weekday evenings after 6pm," "all day thursday"). This will enable us to create schedules for personal mentoring calls that meet your (and other participants') scheduling needs.
7. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
We ask that you send us the three following items via email. Checking the following boxes confirms you've read this and understand. We ask for:
Please send these documents to email@example.com
Names and contact info for 3 references
Would You Like To Join Our Mailing List?
In submitting this form, I certify that to the best of my knowledge that statements I have made in this application are complete and true
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save and Continue Later