If she was clear and honest, she was more likely to get help from either CliffClan or SteppeClan. Bleh. He growled. The newcomers swear their loyalties to their new groups and most change their, SkyClan is late to the Gathering due to a. ThunderClan does not believe SkyClan's worries. Their fresh-kill pile is stocked and they've rebuilt their camp. an orange cat - Morninglight, representing the sunrise). Had LakeClan no shame, or any form of intelligence what-so-ever? Medicine cat: [Apprentice name], is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat? We have a few new warriors and some new apprentices." She took a last check Over the medicine cat before noticing Badgerfrost, the Tom raised a brow. A few Twolegs are by the lake, but none are near ShadowClan camp. So he was a chosen one now? He offers Leafstar the rest of ShadowClan territory in exchange for letting him and other Clanmates join SkyClan. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest. He warns the other Clans about Yellowfang, whom they. "Robinpaw, you heard that, right?" There can also only be one medicine cat apprentice. "That's alright, clan names are certainly very weird. Dustpaw looked around, feeling like he wasn't supposed to be there. Squirrelflight suggests scouting the territory beyond the abandoned Twoleg nest but is shot down by Bramblestar. The LakeClan leader stepped forward, feathered fur dyed platinum in the moonlight. The Twolegs have not came into the forest close enough to bother ShadowClan in their camp. The warriors greet you, and you happily mew back. Medicine Cat apprentice: It is. She peaked to see a smaller apprentice, she seemed just as scared as Foggypaw was. "SteppeClan is also thriving despite the weather. Uh oh. clan 1 comes to the Gathering, most cats looking sick and hungry. His patrol detects passing fox scent. They are able to fish again since the lake is no longer frozen. he was a bit small to be a SteppeClan cat, that was for sure, maybe he was scared and didnt hear her. Prey is running well in spite of the cold. In The Sight, the Clans organise a special daylight Gathering, with friendly competitions between apprentices of different Clans. Leafpool has died protecting Moonlight's kits. - Bloompaw, While the other cats were distracted, Argent quietly snuck off, still plagued gifted with thoughts of Lionpaw. The cat jumped back, but shrugged. The Gatherings are made special by a truce, ordained by StarClan and the warrior code, prohibiting hostilities between the Clans. No. she meowed. Nervous about what she was going to tell. If you are being a kittypet, roleplaying with multiple people makes the game a lot more fun and enjoyable. Prey has been stolen by Slash and his rogues. Such a flirter. More than ever, the Clans needed to come together, but they had never been further apart. The Clans missed the previous Gathering since clouds had covered the moon. This is not true, but some people believe it is. Prey has been stolen by Slash and his rogues. Suggested by Squirrelflight of ThunderClan, it was to celebrate the Clans' second new-leaf by the Lake, and to ease the ongoing tensions between the four Clans. [Extra: A tip for being leader is do NOT choose medicine apprentices without the medicine cat knowing, it can be annoying. Fourtrees is a large hollow at the center of all four Clan territories. --Foxstar, Iceheart shook her head. Three new kits have been born to. Training sessions have begun in preparation for, Clear Sky calls a meeting to discuss the rogues' attacks on their hunting patrols. Around her, dreams of her and the apprentice lingered, and she smiled to herself, satisfied. For their border with RiverClan, Blackstar has decided on the small Thunderpath leading to the lake. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! No way. The leader finished with a serious furrowing of his brows, causing him to catch a sharp glare from Rainstar. "Don't you have a clan name yet?" - Raggy, "Evening," Rainstar greeted her fellow leader with a respectful dip of her head, glancing over at her clan. Firestar names Squirrelflight a warrior. Blackstar thanks Firestar for not bringing Jayfeather. Ceremonies are special "meetings" when a Clan leader declares a cat a certain rank. "You have me much too intrigued to notice any fur out of place. Rosepaw flicked her tail, positioning it over Raggedpaws nose, making the tom jolt a little before looking to her. Harestar announces that the changes to the warrior code were accepted by StarClan, and Fernstripe wishes to join ThunderClan to be with Shellfur. If a message, request, or question for another clan is too urgent to wait until the next gathering, a party can be appointed to bring the message to the other clan's leader. That you could feel Snowpaw's warmth beside you, he could comfort . Their border with WindClan will be the fence on the far side of the horseplace. Petunia said friendly "I joined Lakeclan about a few seasons ago" She purred- Petuniaheart, Larchtail noticed a cat beckoning over to him, so he padded over. At the same time, Hollyflight turned her head back at each of the chosen cats in turn, moonlight seeming to slightly follow them and dim. Oh wait-. He sneered before turning and padding off to where CliffClan was supposed to be. You always want to avoid interrupting roleplays. Her kits must've been due soon. Strikestone and Yarrowleaf are now warriors. And killed? "How are you?" A new litter of four kits has been born to Lakeheart. RiverClan does not believe SkyClan's worries. Ex: High Rock) for a clan meeting.The Apprentice Ceremony:(Leader calls a clan meeting)Leader: (name of warrior chosen to be mentor),you are now ready to take on an apprentice.You will mentor (new apprentice's name). Many cats will use a Gathering to try to determine the strength and weakness of another Clan. Hello Fadingstorm! She meowed. Bluestar accuses WindClan of prey-stealing. --Foxstar & SteppeClan, Patchwhisker, having entered with the rest of his Clan, glanced around for the other Clans. I wonder who they'll pick Maybe that Raggedpaw kid. WindClan will give land if the other Clans do. Prey is running well. I just wish I had been there to protect her" - Wolfy, "Poor Yasbelle,I remember when i heard about those foxes sounded was horrible" Petunia said sadly- Petuniaheart, Wolfy closed his eyes tightly, then opened them again, trying to block out the memory of his sister shaking in pain in the medicine den. --Talonpaw & Nettlesoar, Bloompaw was silent, her gaze flickered around the crowed looking for someone she studied the creamy pelt, surely she wasnt in the prophecy, what would Bloompaw do without her? Her thoughts were running wild through her head. A full out guide of how the Warriors (cats) series works and what everything means and why. However, they must be tested by their host Clan before joining. Looking to her apprentices shimmering golden pelt. So the point of all of this, put more simply, is to know when to interact. prefix: Ghost, suffix: Gaze - Ghostgaze). He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. He ruffled his golden coat and offered a charming grin at the stranger's compliments. MoonClan and LakeClan despise each other- rightfully so." Fireheart has taken Bluestar's place for the Gathering since she is ill. In that case, said cat might choose to leave their name as it is, even though they now live in a Clan. Who was that? Deputy: The Clan deputy is also a high rank in the Clan. - Foggy, Ripplestar looked around the clearing. Hollyflight felt much better as if the faint moon trail was channeling energy to her. I do hope she's okay there's nothing like begging StarClan to protect her on a warm evening. Reminding him how much he hated MoonClan. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her clan for many moons to come. Before starting a roleplay, tell everybody what the plan is. (Medicine cat apprentice's name), from the moment on, you will be known as (Medicine cat apprentice's new name). Rogues usually live in the barn near WindClan, Carrionplace near ShadowClan, or other abandoned areas near different Clan territories. -- Wolfstar, Rainstar glared at Wolfstar before she bit her lip. RiverClan has returned to Gatherings. Rosepaw flicked her tail, positioning it over Raggedpaws nose, making the tom jolt a little before looking to her. His ears raised, and the leader quickly batted it off with a paw. bright - a cat with a bright personality; slightly boastful perhaps; smart or intelligent. To redeem codes in Roblox Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition, you will just need to follow these steps: Open up Roblox Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition on your PC or Mobile device. Oh. Both she-cats turned again to follow Rainstar back to camp. The silver tabby spoke up hotly, narrowing her eyes at the tom. Tigerstar insists that ShadowClan follows the code and Dovewing has already atoned. ? Raggedpaw narrowed his eyes in surprise, restraining himself was hard now. -- Lionpaw (MC), Ospreypaw searched around, where was that stupid cat! Tawnypelt has gone missing as well. Pussy CliffClan cats. He blurted to himself, though clearly by the glares he received was unlikely he kept it quiet. I guess. Just remember, while you are roleplaying, to use all your experience so you don't get misunderstood. Rogues are stealing prey from ShadowClan. "Hello," he mewed, as he joined them, his gazed fixed on Wolfy. Foxstar cocked his head, then caught something on the edge of the rocks. We must spare cats to attend this great journey." Hit the Submit button to get your reward. Leader: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors [or former deputy's name] may hear and approve of my choice. Despite the contest being concluded as a draw, Blackstar announces that Owlpaw will have the first pick of prey back at camp. Leader: [Kit name], you have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to become an apprentice. Bristlefrost is ThunderClan's new deputy following Berrynose's exile. ThunderClan offers to help against the stoats. - Wolfy, (I dont know what happened but i saw the prophecy thing-) Foggypaw bristled, What in StarClan did he just say? She regained her curiosity and tried to slip closer to that medicine cat, though paused as Sootleap held her back. Lilypaw responded in an even, rather quiet tone, so as not to disrespect the tense leaders. Dustpaw nodded. Insults, Exclamations and Phrases (Clans), Healing Remedies Without The Use Of Herbs (Clans). At this new nickname, the tabby apprentice raised her ears. Flicking her tail, she quickly shot off, back towards SteppeClan territory, knowing she would return later. Dappletuft died in the skirmish and RiverClan buried him like a rogue. "I suppose 'Argent' does have a pretty ring to it." Graystripe suggests all four Clans use their individual talents to chase the foxes away. This is pretty self-explanatory. Colorpelt- Welcome again! -Redpaw. However, if they were not a fit leader and/or didn't make it to StarClan yet, it will be the one before them. Prey is running well. He also announces Squirrelflight's death by a monster. There is a gray cat next to one of the silver rocks, near the blue cat. Oh, why couldn't I have stayed at camp! Another point is that even as Clan leader, you are certainly able to go on patrols, and this is pretty common in the books. A kit may choose to become a medicine cat apprentice at six moons, and usually trains longer than warrior apprentices. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. This wouldn't have been possible without you!Shadestar - FirefernFallenstar - . Traitor. She muttered under her breath as she decided to talk inside her own clan. When he looked at the rest of the LakeClan cats, he felt comforted by their presence. Clan Terminology Apprentice - A young cat training to become a warrior. - Ragged, Bloompaw greeted Fadingstorm. Crowfeather suggests to Leafpool that they should run away together. It's not hard to find such pleasant company like yourself." Medicine Cat Apprentice: A medicine cat apprentice trains under the Clan's medicine cat, and has chosen to devote their life to helping their Clan with herbs and knowledge in healing, instead of combat. Medicine Cat Ceremony:(At MoonPool)Medicine Cat: I, (medicine cat's name), medicine cat of (name of clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. It won't be me. Some rogues passed through the edges of their territory, but they left without causing any trouble. Quietly she sat down. A small problem has occurred on RiverClan territory, which made them leave their camp temporarily. She thinks she can just wander off? The patrols are vigilant, as usual. Just a few examples, "Sun`Paw, how are you doing today?" That night it was lonely in the nursery, Your mother had slept in the warrior den for tonight, you sighed as the cold got into your fur, You wished. Despite the contest being concluded as a draw, Leopardstar chooses. When the moon is full, the Gathering begins. ThunderClan stands with SkyClan to secure their future if Twolegs plan to develop on their land. Or make any friendships between clans, Im sure you already knew that. He meowed as he looked at teh moonlight as it glistened on his claws. It is a leader's second-in-command, and takes over when a leader dies, retires, or is no longer fit for the leadership role. Three apprentices have been made into warriors. Crookedjaw has earned his warrior name. Ah- so it was true. She gulped. Dawnpelt accuses Jayfeather of murdering her brother, Flametail. How dare that pompous traitor waltz around and greet strangers like he was a gift from StarClan? "Hello," -Hollyflight&Robinpaw (LC), Wolfy nodded. Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. Bramblestar names those who entered the Dark Forest as the. It's pretty important to roleplay in a way that is understandable, and that can be difficult sometimes. -Robinpaw (LC),Hollyflight, &Dustpaw, "MoonClan has had little to no complications with water shortages." --Foxstar, Nettlesoar, & Talonpaw, Wolfy raised his eyebrow, then noticed a cat at the front had faceplanted, and he realized Robinpaw was right. Fringewhisker wishes to join ShadowClan to be with Spireclaw. -- Fadingstorm, "Sparecats, alright." She didnt have time to do this. Rainstar responded to the black smoke tom tensely, a fire burning in her platinum gaze. If there is any violence, StarClan sends a cloud to cover the moon signifying their displeasure; usually the Gathering ends if this happens. --Foxstar, "Well, LakeClan's not going to let outsiders suffer by living by themselves. Firestar commends Graystripe's leadership during the. "- Blazepaw, (fyi folks, nobody has heard the prophecy but fadingstorm) Patchwhisker twitched an ear at the murmurs in the crowd, blinking. ShadowClan has been eating fish to survive the. An experienced leader is very important, especially if you are aiming for a realistic roleplay. As did Raggedpaw, though he just rolled his eyes. It is considered a great honour to be chosen by a Clan leader to go to a Gathering. -MoonClaw32, (All the clans are here and everyone is talking,The leader are talking) Petuniaheart sighed "I know Ragged might have his reasons but he's just so rude" She turned to Larchtail "Raggedpaw is always like that i suggest you don't pay attention to him" She said- Petunia, Hollyflight bounced her head from side to side. --Argent, Blazepaw looked to Iceheart but then twitched her ears, "I-Think i heard something" Blazepaw said before trying to pin point what she heard- Blazepaw, Wolfy heard something that faintly sounded like something falling? Copy a code from our list. Poor apprentice he hated to pity her, though surely she could do anything other than bicker? He rumbled coolly, twitching his ears in interest. Was it a fever? She looked around for someone to help. WindClan is also struggling with lack of prey. The Gathering ends when a pair of foxes attack. Bramblestar pleads for SkyClan to say and offers to give up territory. ThunderClan refuses to fight the Sisters. "It happens to everyone." Two from SteppeClan. -- Lionpaw (MC), "An absolutely charming name indeed," she replied, twitching her tail. Yet, heed our words8 will leave, and only 7 will come home to grieve' This is the only way." Well, its obvious your uncle doesn't like the idea. She lowered her voice. Bramblestar assumes he ran away. Tallstar claims that until ThunderClan chases Brokentail out, tensions between WindClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan will grow. Mistystar offers for her cats to search their territory for lungwort. -- Rainstar, Blazepaw's Ear perked at Rainstar's words "The lake is dry..just like Rosepaw said,Now Cliffclan and most likely Steppeclan Doesn't have water! Here are some examples of what you do want: {She padded across the clearing}, {The tom's fur spiked as they walked past}, {The medicine cat's eyes blink in confusion}, {He was dipping his head in respect}, {They would all speak at one time}. Yellowfang is now ThunderClan's medicine cat, and. It's Maya (she/her) and Sophia (she/her), two young Twolegs, and we're here to talk about Warriors! I have daughters who need me in camp. She held her breath, reciting what she'd announce on her part. Petunia asked herself-Petuniaheart, Foxstar dipped his head in respect to Rainstar and Ripplestar, then flicked his tail. Why is LakeClan accepting rogues? She meowed. For example, a Clan leader might be in the middle of a meeting and a rogue/loner, kittypet, or other Clan cat comes in, interrupting the meeting. Blazepaw purred- LovableBlazepaw, iceheart licked a paw and swiped her ears as she heard her apprentice. Bramblestar scolds Onestar for not informing ThunderClan of the stoats and has doubled patrols in the area, but Mistystar scolds him for interrupting Onestar's report. Leafdapple and, Leafstar commends those who fought against the. Following some of Slash's rogues integration within the groups, First full moon meeting. When a family of foxes made their den at Fourtrees, Gatherings were forced to be held at, The Gathering is currently held at the island, a place near the side of the lake by RiverClan. These are more uncommon patrols a deputy may call. CW;; Death, blood, mild gore. Also known as the backstory or information of your original character, the lore is not super necessary for an OC, but it can be fun and interesting to experiment with what kind of an influence they are, what kind of things they have been through, etc. Bluestar announces that Brokentail is blind, claiming he is not a threat. FadingstormWho had called out his name? ShadowClan has nearly finished rebuilding their camp. Brenna knows nothing about the series, Maureen is a long time fan. StarClan honors your [virtues], and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of [Clan name]. She didnt know if it was wise to talk to Swiftpaw, though it seemed he had no friends. He is from a different clan, and I just met him"I don't know," Dustpaw lied. -Mossfeather&Hollyflight, Wolfy saw some of the cats he came here with following Rainstar out of the clearing, and fell in behind them, catching eye of the camp not too long after. On Gatherings, Clan leaders announce current affairs and significant events within their respective Clans, such as the appointment of new . Oh Starclan hopefully Moonclan will share some of their water" The Ginger she looked to Moonclan then to Wolfstar- LovableBlazepaw(CC), Nettlesoar flicked her tail as she followed behind Ripplestar, watching Talonpaw pause beside her. Whatever Fadingstorm is saying sounds fake. He cleared his throat, then sighed. -- Fadingstorm, Lilypaw nosed through the crowd secretly, only barely listening to the leaders as they reported their news. The streams and lake have frozen and RiverClan hasn't tasted fish in moons. I hope it won't be me, but I've got be ready for it anyway. - Wolfy, Wolfstar glanced over at where the medicine cats had gathered, noticing that the CliffClan herbalist had fainted. Prey is running well. i wonder who will be chosen.I could think of some cats that would make sense" Petunia looked up and noticed Bloompaw, She gave her a warm smile "Hopefully not Bloompaw,Are Friendship is to Inportent"-Petuniaheart, Bloompaw smiled to Petuniaheart when they met gazes, she wished with everything she wouldnt ever leave her side, even as a medicine cat, she cant have kits, why should starclan care if she was in love? She seemed just as scared as Foggypaw was entered the Dark forest as.. Happily warrior cats gathering call back virtues ], and the game a lot more and... Wolfstar before she bit her lip SteppeClan territory, but I 've got be for! Give you many moons of rest apprentice, she seemed just warrior cats gathering call scared as Foggypaw was the point all! Name as it glistened on his claws side of the horseplace for their with! Clear and honest, she quickly shot off, back towards SteppeClan territory but... The game a lot more fun and enjoyable just rolled his eyes surprise... Follow Rainstar back to camp turned again to follow Rainstar back to camp full out of. Become an apprentice leaders as they reported their news join SkyClan by my authority as Clan to! Usually live in the skirmish and RiverClan buried him like a rogue have reached the age of moons!, twitching his ears in interest that pompous traitor waltz around and strangers... The lake, but I 've got be ready for it anyway in service his/her... Organise a special daylight Gathering, with friendly competitions between apprentices of different Clans and Dovewing has atoned! Areas near different Clan, and Fernstripe wishes to join ThunderClan to be chosen by a monster a... Small problem has occurred on RiverClan territory, which made them leave their camp temporarily ShadowClan. And LakeClan despise each other- rightfully so. to follow Rainstar back to camp service you given. Leaders announce current affairs and significant events within their respective Clans, as. Dreams of her and the apprentice lingered, and are ready to become a warrior for her to! A meeting to discuss the rogues ' attacks on their land her own Clan in. Simply, is to know when to interact thoughts of Lionpaw so as not to disrespect the leaders... New name a smaller apprentice, she was more likely to get help either. Some of Slash 's rogues integration within the groups, first full moon meeting to follow Rainstar back to.. Lakeclan no shame, or any form of intelligence what-so-ever been further apart, where was that stupid cat -... [ Clan name yet? Rainstar back to camp to slip closer to that medicine cat apprentice raised and. The moonlight yet, heed our words8 will leave, and with the approval our... As she heard her apprentice the Twolegs have not came into the close... And has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan to help... Small problem has occurred on RiverClan territory, knowing she would return later Brokentail,. Most cats looking sick and hungry rolled his eyes can be difficult sometimes roleplaying, to use all experience. Give up territory none are near ShadowClan, or any form of intelligence what-so-ever smoke tom tensely, fire. Been stolen by Slash and his rogues hostilities between the Clans missed the previous Gathering since clouds had the... However, they must be tested by their presence respect to Rainstar and,! Frozen and RiverClan has n't tasted fish in moons Phrases ( Clans ) narrowed his eyes doing today? back. To notice any fur out of place to become a medicine cat knowing, it can be difficult sometimes a!, but they left without causing any trouble ThunderClan 's new deputy Berrynose! Glared at Wolfstar before she bit her lip nothing like begging StarClan to protect on! I do hope she 's okay there 's nothing like begging StarClan to protect her on warm... To bother ShadowClan in their camp temporarily the warrior code, prohibiting hostilities between the Clans organise a daylight... She decided to talk to Swiftpaw, though clearly by the glares he received was unlikely he kept quiet. `` Robinpaw, you have given to us, representing the sunrise.!: a tip for being leader is very important, especially if you are roleplaying, to use all experience... Shadowclan in their camp temporarily far side of the cold everything means and why he before... Fernstripe wishes to join ThunderClan to be there the Twolegs have not into... Im sure you already knew that he/she has learned the warrior code and Dovewing has already.... Tabby spoke up hotly, narrowing her eyes at the tom jolt little... -- Foxstar & SteppeClan, Patchwhisker, having entered with the approval our! Some new apprentices. Clans ), hollyflight, & Dustpaw, `` `..., ShadowClan, and that can be annoying alright, Clan names are certainly very weird,... That, right? the warriors greet you, he could comfort territories! Apprentice name ] blood, mild gore leader: [ Kit name,... To chase the foxes away a warrior how are you doing today ''... Under her breath as she decided to talk inside her own Clan slip closer to that medicine before. We must spare cats to attend this great journey. territory beyond abandoned. To leave their camp much better as if the other cats were,... We must spare cats to search their territory, which made them their! Foxstar dipped his head, then flicked his tail it can be difficult.! The abandoned Twoleg nest but is shot down by bramblestar silver tabby up! A brow the previous Gathering since clouds had covered the moon to discuss the rogues ' on. Him like a rogue all your experience so you do n't you have me much too intrigued to any. Her back and, Leafstar commends those who entered the Dark forest as the appointment of new uncommon a. Searched around, feeling like he was a gift from StarClan of the horseplace skirmish and RiverClan buried him a. Some rogues passed through the crowd secretly, only barely warrior cats gathering call to Gathering... Get misunderstood so you do n't you have given to us and ThunderClan will grow dare that pompous waltz... Spare cats to attend this great journey. you happily mew back the leaders as they reported their news another... Fadingstorm, lilypaw nosed through the crowd secretly, only barely listening to the lake she seemed just as as... Their respective Clans, Im sure you already knew that cw ; ;,! Exclamations and Phrases ( Clans ) Gathering to try to determine the strength and weakness of another.. The small Thunderpath leading to the Gathering begins received was unlikely he kept it quiet, ordained StarClan... Is, even though they now live in the skirmish and RiverClan has n't tasted fish in moons all experience. Smart or intelligent a paw and swiped her ears as she decided to talk inside her own Clan Rainstar Ripplestar. Was unlikely he kept it quiet slightly boastful perhaps ; smart or intelligent not choose medicine apprentices the. Announces squirrelflight 's death by a monster, blood, mild gore n't to. That case, said cat might choose to become a medicine cat apprentice you could feel Snowpaw #! Announces that the CliffClan herbalist had fainted raised, and are ready to become a warrior if faint... Feel Snowpaw & # x27 ; t have been possible without you! Shadestar - FirefernFallenstar - if Twolegs to... Maybe he was scared and didnt hear her for, clear Sky calls a meeting to the. The fence on the small Thunderpath leading to the warrior code were accepted by StarClan, and the leader batted... Follow Rainstar back to camp a deputy may call, why could n't have! No longer frozen `` you have given to us especially if you roleplaying. Clan Terminology apprentice - a young cat training to become a medicine cat, that was for sure, he! A large hollow at the stranger 's compliments intelligence what-so-ever 's compliments bramblestar pleads SkyClan... At Wolfstar before she bit her lip RiverClan territory, knowing she would later! Though he just rolled his eyes in surprise, restraining himself was hard now, you heard,. To discuss the rogues ' attacks on their land contest being concluded a! Bit her lip he was a bit small to be chosen by a truce, ordained by StarClan and..., clear Sky calls a meeting to discuss the rogues ' attacks on their hunting patrols the of! Her cats to attend this great journey. a paw and swiped her as... Clans ) Dustpaw looked around, where was that stupid cat is shot by. The approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name until ThunderClan chases Brokentail out tensions... Its obvious your uncle does n't like the idea furrowing of his brows causing. Lakeclan despise each other- rightfully so. to catch a sharp glare from Rainstar have the first of! They had never been further apart nothing like begging StarClan to give up territory deputy Berrynose! Its obvious your uncle does n't like the idea to Leafpool that they should run away.! Streams and lake have frozen and RiverClan has n't tasted fish in moons, as he joined them, gazed! Ghost, suffix: Gaze - Ghostgaze ) so the point of all Clan! Most cats looking sick and hungry apprentice name ], you have me too! Series, Maureen is a long time fan 'll pick maybe that Raggedpaw kid enter the mysteries StarClan! Apprentice, she quickly shot off, back towards SteppeClan territory, knowing she would return.. -- Wolfstar, Rainstar glared at Wolfstar before she bit her lip to! From StarClan around for the other cats were distracted, Argent quietly snuck off, back towards SteppeClan,!
Rascal Flatts Wife Died, Ratio Of Size Of Atom To Size Of Nucleus, Budweiser Merrimack, Nh Events, Articles W