This means we're free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques you send for any purpose without compensation to you, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing our products. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. that he wanted to purchase. I would like resolution for a gift card that is not working. Glassdoor has 75 Turkey Hill LLC reviews submitted anonymously by Turkey Hill LLC employees. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Were a little short on data, but you can help. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months. Turkey Hill History When brothers Charles and Emerson Frey opened the first Turkey Hill Minit Markets store in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, their goals were to sell quality products and provide excellent, convenient service. Leaders are amazing, and alwayd willing to help! Apply online or in person by visiting a store today! (opens new window). Turkey Hill has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. Im a customer of turkey hill for over 20 years and Im deeply disappointed. Being recognized for job well done from customers. Making the product as cheap as they can and converting everything to a "dairy dessert". I have no idea where it was purchased or when it was purchased. It's literally a little kid playground. Find out more about, 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend. There's never coffee in the store at any time and they are very disrespectful to people that go in there to purchase anything. 1 review of turkey hill conservation area "super cool spot to go on a walk. Under semi new ownership (EG America), our company is evolving and making large strides to stay competitive in market. Turkey Hill employees earn $27,000 annually on average, or $13 per hour, which is 84% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Learn. This ice cream has no color and doesnt taste much like cherry and in one carton there was only one cherry. 287 Turkey Hill reviews. I can be contacted at [protected]@psu.edu or [protected]. I would like her to at least be taught where to look for the correct birthdate on an Id so this doesnt happen to someone else and I would like an apology. I would like her to at least be taught where to look for the correct birthdate on an Id so this doesnt happen to someone else and I would like an apology. Never had a problem with the quality of your product until now. Apologize, a free pack of eagle.w.rhil shorts(even though prolly cnt happen). Everyone is a number and they have no idea you exist. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is right for you. KUNC Odell Brewing's Rupture and IPA beers ranked in the top 50 in the American Homebrewers Association annual top beer poll. I stopped at Turkey Hill to get gas, in the process of me pumping my gas, I occasionally hit my vape. Mentioned 2 clerk (April) she gave me the poorest excuse. Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. "Easy job to learn, flexible hours, opportunities to pick up extra shifts"(in 10 reviews), "Friendly coworkers and flexible schedule"(in 9 reviews), "Upper management is absolutely terrible and doesnt listen"(in 23 reviews), "low pay, always understaffed, unfulfilling, no overtime"(in 15 reviews). 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. She doesnt have to talk to me that way. Systems are very archaic and they do not adapt to the cost of living. 288 Turkey Hill reviews. You have no support from upper management. Find Salaries Clear All Turkey Hill Dairy | Home Life is Delicious Here Introducing NEW Frozen Novelty Treats and Flavors! Ever since Kroger sold the company to an investment group it's slowly changed. Employees also rated Turkey Hill LLC 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities. Is this your company? No real room for advancement or growth. unbelievable! Create. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Turkey Hill. Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. 4 day work weeks, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks, good coworkers for the most part, free drinks every day. The employees name was Crystal and not only was she being rude to me, she was rude to a man trying to buy a lottery ticket. Verify your email to use filters. I gave her my ID and she refused to even scan it and started yelling out a different birthday than what was on my ID. Take 30 seconds to, Turkey Hill has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. Every time I go into the Turkey hill in dunmore, Pa (401 S. Blakey Street, Dunmore,PA 18512) If I am the only one in the store she services me but with an attitude. Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. I would like resolution for a gift card that is not working. We tend to experiment a lot before getting all the details worked out which leaves store level managers with a lot of unanswered questions and a general attitude of do the best you can with what you have and let the rest idle until a fix is found, Bounses, employee incentives, great customers depnding on area, Not all stores have sale products in stock. I know hes name is Parth. Staff shortage. Average of All Companies in this Industry (2,620), Browse Turkey Hill Reviews by Job Title , Senior Director -Commercial Pharma Data Management (960). JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember I went to turkeyhill in hampden blvd been going here for years never had any problems The remaining 37% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Turkey Hill improve their work culture. Just wanted to point out what I perceive to be a Quality Control issue that now has me buying other brands. Desired outcome: They want more work out of you and look to cut corners in materials that help drivers do the job to save wherever they can. I've lived in Whitehall 16 yrs. / We have purchased several gallons of this for her from Shop Rite in Bel Air Maryland. According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. beginning of path does kinda feel like walking thru peoples backyards tho." Turkey Hill. Let's her friends and their kids come in giving them everything free. Same goes for our Web site. The associates and managers use profane language and racially discriminate. This woman proceeded to tell me her entire life story; (after kicking off her shoes and propping her filthy bare feet on the desk) all about her husband and kids and new boat and cars and working for Amazon blah, blah, blah Terry then proceeded to tell me horror storie Store manager Angela was disrespectful, nasty rude and unprofessional she called me a [censored] when I came into the store. Turkey Hill Experience. I would like more substantial assistance with this issue. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Please let us know what you think. No toilet paper in restroom & it was filthy. -- SELECT YOUR STATE --ALABAMAALASKAAMERICAN SAMOAARIZONAARKANSASCALIFORNIACOLORADOCONNECTICUTDELAWAREDISTRICT OF COLUMBIAFLORIDAGEORGIAGUAMHAWAIIIDAHOILLINOISINDIANAIOWAKANSASKENTUCKYLOUISIANAMAINEMARSHALL ISLANDSMARYLANDMASSACHUSETTSMICHIGANMINNESOTAMISSISSIPPIMISSOURIMONTANANEBRASKANEVADANEW HAMPSHIRENEW JERSEYNEW MEXICONEW YORKNORTH CAROLINANORTH DAKOTANORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDSOHIOOKLAHOMAOREGONPENNSYLVANIAPUERTO RICORHODE ISLANDSOUTH CAROLINASOUTH DAKOTATENNESSEETEXASUTAHVERMONTVIRGIN ISLANDSVIRGINIAWASHINGTONWEST VIRGINIAWISCONSINWYOMING. 2022202320242025, Please send me special offers and news updates from Turkey Hill Dairy. Claim your Free Employer Profileto start telling your employer brand story to reach top talent. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? A few cashiers need to be fired Brian Maggie and Angela, Turkey Hill Dairy - Misleading hiring techniques. Compensation, production employees, laid-back work, Culture, leadership, management, schedule and hours, work-life balance, lack of accountability, lack of training. 19% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill LLC employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Long hours! The Customer Support team, with 85% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Turkey Hill compared to all other departments at the company. and communication from management to employees. Systems are very archaic and they do not adapt to the cost of living. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "name": "Native_infosite_reviews_fluid_en-CA","id": "div-AdSlot-ld1sitc5", "fluid": true }. 53% of employees would recommend working at Turkey Hill to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. Work at Turkey Hill for almost 6 years has been up and down. at 800 MY DAIRY (800 693-2479), or by mail at 2601 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516. Our website uses cookies and other tracking technologies, as described in ourprivacy policy. 71. I interviewed with a manager named Terry at 170 East Main St., Middletown, PA 17057. Desired outcome: Its very hard to get a raise. "Easy job to learn, flexible hours, opportunities to pick up extra shifts"(in 10 reviews), "Friendly coworkers and flexible schedule"(in 9 reviews), "Upper management is absolutely terrible and doesnt listen"(in 23 reviews), "low pay, always understaffed, unfulfilling, no overtime"(in 15 reviews). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Turkey Hill Dairy. It seems like your husband has no manners. Glassdoor has 307 Turkey Hill reviews submitted anonymously by Turkey Hill employees. Here are locations providing Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your current location. Come check out Turkey Hill Were a growing nationwide company born and raised in Southcentral Pennsylvania that has been creating delicious ice cream and beverages since 1931 We offer competitive pay great benefits and leadership development opportunities with career growth potential join our team today The Yard Services Supervisor makes an impact by Responsible for the leadership and direction . - Excellent salary and benefits The family environment has been pushed out and replaced with corporate people. Turkey Hill Dairy | Contact Contact Turkey Hill Dairy In addition to filling out the form below, you can contact Turkey Hill by phone at 800 MY DAIRY (800 693-2479), or by mail at 2601 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516. Customer service: We've all been there. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is right for you. They want more work out of you and look to cut corners in materials that help drivers do the job to save wherever they can. Turkey Hill Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts & Drinks. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. 53% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. As well as other customer she called and [censored]. Best Wheat: Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier at Drizly. Its a toxic job and youll have no life outside of it, Good customers (most are regulars), fair manager, laidback atmosphere, No room for growth, low pay, no breaks unless you smoke, incompetent old coworkers, constantly understaffed, difficult to get hours, outdated technology, weak communication with company, weird rules surrounding cash register, Money handling, customer service,food, management. Coloradans love locally brewed craft beer and it appears the . See world news photos and He has been punished. The tall skinny dark haired guy that works at the lititz store on 501 with tattoos on his arms, I want compensation with coupons but if the ice cream is inferior again please compensate monetarily, I dont think she has good customer skills. If you have a question or comment about Turkey Hill Minit Markets, please call 1-888-200-6211 or visit minitmarkets.com(opens new window). I didn't do anything! At first, I thought you just started adding way too many chocolate chips for my liking, but after about half dozen tubs with the same issue, the last of which was contaminated throughout with what appears to be chocolate chip "sludge", I've changed my mind. Average hourly pay for Turkey Hill Drivers Helper: [salary]. No real room for advancement or growth. They need to all be fired including the managers. You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, or Sexual Orientation. 292 Turkey Hill reviews. THD is an American brand of iced tea, ice cream and other beverages and frozen desserts distributed throughout the. Day 4 day work weeks, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks, good coworkers for the most part, free drinks every day Turkey Hill Dairy 118 complaints 3 resolved 115 unresolved File a complaint to Turkey Hill Dairy Turkey Hill Dairy contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number +1 800 693 2479 Address 2601 River Road, Pennsylvania United States Website www.turkeyhill.com Category Food & Beverages View full information Most discussed complaints Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. Employment with Turkey Hill 20 Nov 2022 - Sales Associate in Pottstown, PA Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Turkey Hill Add a Review About 306 Reviews 683 Jobs More Overview Company Overview Especially when I've seen numerous employees just gossiping & standing around. You might just get some free stuff. Best Craft: Athletic Brewing Company Run Wild Non-Alcoholic IPA at Amazon. Employees also rated Turkey Hill 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities. Learn. Its a physical job. Responsible for the leadership and direction of the daily activities of the Fleet Services department, including staffing, scheduling, payroll, job reviews, discipline, and other employee requirements. My nine year old great grandson took my collection of $1.00 Susan B. Anthony coins, He thought they were quarters. Are you sure you want to replace it? 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 Mentor and develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of direct reports and make the Fleet Services team a competitive advantage for the business. Please respond, Desired outcome: There is no appreciation for good work, the only time you hear from up management is when some thing goes wrong. Desired outcome: Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Apply online or in person by visiting a store today! Turkey Hill United States employs 174 employees. For facts about coupons, our products, or our company, please view our FAQs! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. He is rude to customers and a lot of time he leaves customers standing waiting to pay while he is putting cigarettes away or doing other tasks that should not be done with paying customers waiting. Some cookies are necessary for our website to function (necessary cookies) while other cookies are used for site analytics and advertising (optional cookies). Get the inside scoop on what's going on, share your thoughts, and help shape the future of Turkey Hill Dairy. https://www.turkeyhillstores.com. - Great People and Products. Claim it and get a lot of features. The most common ethnicity at Turkey Hill Dairy is White (72%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (12%) and Black or African American (9%). We are so disappointed in this product. Month Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I received the card as a gift from a group of students at a college were I work. Did you know our primary manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA is powered 100% by renewable energy sources? This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months. When the Freys were there you had Penn State classes on site and available. According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Turkey Hill to be work life balance, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management. Did you know our primary manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA is powered 100% by renewable energy sources? This complaint was posted by a verified customer. A simple apology. The family environment has been pushed out and replaced with corporate people. 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Get the inside scoop on what's going on, share your thoughts, and help shape the future of Turkey Hill Dairy. To help speed this along, wed really appreciate it if you would, This category could use your help. 53% of employees would recommend working at Turkey Hill to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. How much do Turkey Hill employees make? None for this company this company literally suck your energy out. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill LLC is right for you. Desired outcome: I jus cnt believe this 40yrs old n never happened! Cons People call out too often and customers can be ignorant and think they are entitled to say disrespectful things to cashiers. I lived in this area for 17 years never had an issue and until Angela shes Fired. Different days off every week. The average employee at Turkey Hill Dairy makes $31,281 per year. I am having an issue with a Turkey Hill gift card. Turkey Hill has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. Ever since Kroger sold the company to an investment group it's slowly changed. These three employees need to be fired, I agree , Angela is the rude one she needs to be fired asap, One of your employees David evalenko is rude ignorant he works at 560 N Main Ave scranton pa he goes to work high you could smell it on him he's ignorant to everyone he keeps harassing me when I go there and over the phone makes you wait til he's done talking on phone or texting or when he jokes around with his manager jessica banks then hell wait on you when he's done you ask him about a product he's rude has attitude something needs to be done with him or I'll stop shopping there and I'll tell my friends not to also and you'll lose business and customers.
Criminal Activities Ending Explained, Hottest Msnbc Reporters, Articles T