Get the travel advice you need. . Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Our bar: Ninety Six offers a perfect setting for guests evening entertainment or a nightcap to end a busy day in Hyderabad. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Private entrance We recommend you try some authentic fare at Kanak, our award-winning Indian restaurant, where chefs prepare regional delights inspired by the recipes from the Nizams' kitchens. It was an awesome experience staying at the The Oberoi, Mumbai oberoi trident, the room was cozy and enough for 2-3 pax and the bay view was spectacular, will definitely consider staying here again. nice ambience,great welcome, wonderful restaurant and above all excellent food ! From regional dishes of Hyderabad to flavours from the Far East and the Mediterranean, Amara is ideal for a business lunch or a leisurely family dinner. Staff was very warm and courteous right from the time I got picked up at the airport until I was dropped off. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. I am sometimes not even aware of the success stories that occur in on a typical day at Trident Hyderabad. Went to gym on 2 days. Millennium Hotel Doha | 2023 Recruitment. Hosted two family events and liked their great hospitality, attention to details and excellent customer service. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Concierge and the restaurant teams were fabulous. I will surely share your incredible compliments with the team -they will undoubtedly be humbled and delighted to read your kind words. Chef Chetan stopped by at every table, verified about the food and any scope for the improvement. Das Trident, Hyderabad begrt Sie mit einem Auenpool, einem Spa- und Wellnesscenter sowie einem Fitnesscenter in der Nhe der Sonderwirtschaftszone. The bustling city centre lies at a suitable distance from the Trident Hyderabad. Connections - The Travel Planners Programme, As a Trident Privilege member enjoy 10% savings when you book your stay on, Use your membership benefits to make your stays more memorable. Featuring a copper-decorated show kitchen with a rotisol oven, the restaurant serves an extensive buffet as well as an a la carte menu. Well maintained.And also they are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price. Outside food/caterer not allowed Photos & Overview Room Rates Amenities Map & Location Guest Reviews Excellent 4.7 4,792 reviews Free parking from $123 per night See Rooms & Rates Check-In and Check-Out Dates Rooms Room 1 Adults Kids Implementing & maintaining the culinary standards & overseeing the culinary operations. 2023 Venuebookingz. Glutenfrei, Asiatisch, Amerikanisch, Buffet. Hotels near La Elan Spa & Salon, Hyderabad on Tripadvisor: Find 1,372 traveler reviews, 31,466 candid photos, and prices for 1,009 hotels near La Elan Spa & Salon in Hyderabad, India. Viser resultater i nabobyer. A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Trident is located in Madhapur , Hyderabad.Trident has 4 beautiful banquet halls of capacity upto 1500 people can manage in floating. This was my second visit to Trident Hyderabad and my experience here is beyond expectations. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Hyderabad. Air conditioning Popular attractions Cyber Towers and Shilparamam Cultural Village are located nearby. First time to India - business trip with some fun time! Your compliments for our accommodation, quality of food, facilities and service have been received with delight by everyone at Trident, Hyderabad. TRIDENT HYDERABAD in Hyderabad at Survey No.64 Hitech City Main Rd. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon. The check-in and check-out was smooth. Book through venuebookingz and get best deal. Many thanks for a wonderfully crafted, highly rated review. We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly special, comfortable and unforgettable. I am delighted that many of my colleagues positively impacted your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad. We will get back to you within 24 hours. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change.Read more. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Opening hours Cancellation policy as per the venue 441 feet 7.00 a.m to 11.00 p.m. Tuscany restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine in a relaxed ambience. Opening hours Right from the moment we entered the hotel, we were greeted with ear-to-ear wide smiles from the staff that already made us feel at home. Everything from the Entry till the Exist was taken care with utmost hospitality.Its amazing place to be there, nice view and clean with all the amenities in Madhapur .Overall good experience and definitely will come back againHotel itself is luxurious, elegant and top of the line. Will definitely recommend for business travellers. Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Hyderabad Thank you for your encouragement. Timings: 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. As a Trident Privilege member get 10% off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com. The separate bathrooms are appointed with hairdryers and shower caps. The city's popular landmarks and most sought-after spots like Every person in their team was focused on delighting the customers. There are local dishes in the menu of Amara restaurant at the property. To earn points, a member must be a registered, paying guest at a participating Trident Hotel and meet all of the conditions described in the Terms & Conditions. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Its close location to several businesses within the IT sector make it a popular choice among business travelers. Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Hyderabad Thank you for your encouragement. With the latest updates on experiences and offers at Trident Hotels. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Managers and staff very helpful.They ensure the guest is comfortable at all times.If some one looking 5 star hotel for family events in Hyderabad, this hotel is best suited.This posh 5 star hotel located in Madhapur Hyderabad with amazing ambience.From warm welcoming to comforting accommodation, it was perfect. The staff was very helpful and prompt. At the bar, you can select from a range of non-alcoholic drinks. Thank you Sincerely Dhiraj Mehta General Manager Dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com, We stayed at Trident in the month of December 22-25 2022. 12.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Embark on a culinary journey across India at Kanak, our Indian speciality restaurant. Trident Hyderabad: 11/10 HOSPITALITY - See 2,530 traveler reviews, 1,329 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad at Tripadvisor. Dear Guest We are overjoyed and so grateful to receive your fantastic review! Trident Hyderabad offers 323 accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. He also met me when departing - and took care of my baggage and directing me to the airport entrance! Every thing was good there. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. I would recommend you to dine at our Award wining Indian and Italian restaurants - Kanak & Tuscany on your next visit to Trident, Hyderabad.We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Hyderabad.Warm regards,Sharad PuriGeneral Manager. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. Outside food / catering is not allowed, inhouse catering facility is available and guest need to pay per plate system. 18 tips and reviews. This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Bangalore and is recommended by 90% of our guests. Cilantro, Trident serves Italian, Select Location . Calm and serene and quite cozy A beatiful hotel in Madhapur Hyderabad.Best of its class. Trident Hyderabad Hotel features stunning views of the square and elegant furniture. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. The Secunderabad Railway Station is 11 mi while Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 22 mi. Nearest localities to Trident are Hi Tech City , Madhapur , Kondapur , KPHB Colony, Moti Nagar , Jubilee Hills , Gachibowli , Hafeezpet, Moosapet , Erragadda , which can reach by bus. Read more about possible travel restrictions before you go. 40-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. I have 12 months baby, who enjoyed the food and did not make any fuss :) Glad to meet Chef Chetan and his crew. The closest bus stop is Cyber Gateway, and it is placed within 350 metres of Trident Hyderabad Hotel. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Are there any historical sites close to Trident Hyderabad? My team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel in its entirety - from its favourable location, to great and comfortable rooms and most importantly service matched by the culinary delights by the Chefs at our restaurants. This is the best recognition we can receive from our guests. Can get quite busy in the mornings during office hours, but never seemed a problem.Overall highly recommended. Trident is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Hyderabad and had a great dining experience at Amara - Our main restaurant and Kanak Our Award winning Indian specialty restaurant.My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Hyderabad.Warm regards,Sharad PuriGeneral Manager. Great locations and deals for every budget. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Breakfast is good, with the regular fare. Hitec City, Near Cyber Towers, Hyderabad, India; Trident reservations available at 'rooms', Trident phone number isn't available on our site, if you want to call Trident visit site of a hotel, Guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Trident Hyderabad. I must say that after a long long time we have had a fulfilling evening. Trident Club, the Executive floor, is a private sanctuary and offers exclusive facilities and services to discerning guests. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. It has a well-equipped business center and meeting space. Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident and for your detailed feedback covering most aspects of your stay, we look forward to your return visit sometime soon. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. Breakfast buffet was also amazing, found great and friendly staff everywhere in Trident Hyderabad. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and 3 restaurants. Buffet breakfast was good. It is located in Galu.This Resort stands out as one of the highly recommended resort in Kufri and is recommended by 89% of our guests. Celebrate your event with trusted vendors and well trained professional staff in Trident . I am a foodie and love to try different types of food and did same here as well. What are some restaurants close to Trident Hyderabad? Het Trident, Hyderabad ligt vlak bij de Speciale Economische Zone en biedt een buitenzwembad, een fitnesscentrum en een spa en wellnesscentrum. Yes, Liqour is allowed in the Trident . With Kind Regards, Amar Chaparla, Dear Guest Thank you so much for your review. 4.3. Read 292 traveller reviews for Trident Hyderabad Hyderabad also check 466 asli photos for this 4.6/5 rated hotel. It was a great hotel in Hyderabad. Not senior citizen friendly staff. morning breakfast buffet can be better in taste. Complimentary Greater Sydney Area. Prices are exclusing all taxes. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Hyderabad Trident has certified wedding planners is qualified to coordinate weddings and help you to execute each plan. What famous attractions are close to Trident Hyderabad? This place offers you meals for INR 1,600. . . It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. I am very pleased to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the entire team, that will make them feel very special indeed, especially Chetan I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please wat. I will personally congratulate each one of them, who went out of their way to delight you. With the latest updates on experiences and offers at Trident Hotels. Everyone greets you with a smile. The private bathrooms have shower and toiletries. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Enjoy a host of offers from your first stay. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. The 323 guest rooms are modern and stylish and include amenities like flat-screen TVs, minibars, and free Wi-Fi -- high-end suites have a 24-hour butler service. My team and I look forward to your continual visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times. Our founder, Rai Bahadur M S Oberoi believed that "you can make a hotel out of gold but no one will stay there unless you can provide efficient, gracious and personalized service. I have conveyed your generous compliments to Prachi and the entire team - they truly appreciate your gracious praise. An excellent business hotel, which meets all the needs of a business traveller. Guests, who like Indian food, can visit Kanak restaurant, while those, who prefer European cuisine, can opt for Tuscany restaurant. It is always a great sense of pride to receive accolades relating to staff members actions who go out of their way to make sure our guests are well looked after. There was a problem loading the reviews. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Er is bovendien gratis parkeergelegenheid beschikbaar. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Opening hours Celebrate with up to 1500 guests in banquet hall.This hotel has 4 beautiful banquet halls and biggest hall seating capacity upto 800 & moving crowd can manage upto 1500.You can celebrate here Birthday Party , Wedding, Engagement, Reception, Naming Ceremony, Sangeet & Mehandi Function.We had booked this hall for Birthday Party for 60 People for dinner. A buffet breakfast is provided for guests. Chai was good. Minibar We have exceptional people who live by these values, place our guests above all else and do everything they can to delight them. What are some of the property amenities at Trident Hyderabad? Free parking facility is available. hot water timings does not go the the star rating of Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort. Enjoy a relaxed ambience and cuisine from around the world at Amara, our main restaurant. Working as Executive Chef for the 105 room hotel with a restaurant, bar, Room service and massive Weddings and Banqueting operation. Refrigerator it should be available 24 hours. Warm personal regards Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com. Air conditioning Which popular attractions are close to Trident Hyderabad? Trident, Restaurants in Hyderabad The Nizams of Hyderabad were patrons of not just the fine arts and jewels, but also fine dining. #shorts #shortsfeed #shortfeed #trending #trendingshorts #trendingvideo #viralshorts #viral #viralvideo #unlimitted#buffet #food #ytshorts #ytshortsvideo #tr. Online Lorry Booking App in Sankarankoil? Book Trident Hyderabad Hyderabad at best price from Goibibo. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. Some rooms of Trident Hyderabad Hotel welcome guests with the following facilities: We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The hotel boasts of the largest rooms in the city.An all day dining restaurant with an open kitchen display offering world cuisine, an Italian specialty restaurant with a wine tasting room, an Indian restaurant with the option of private dining rooms and a tea bar present the guests with a complete dining experience.Trident Meetings, the business centre, features state of the art facilities with a 24 hour business centre and 8 meeting rooms that accommodate upto 14 guests.It also offers 2 banquet rooms which can accommodate 35 guests and 2 private offices. And is recommended by 90 % of our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our.! P.M. 7 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 3.00 7... At every table, verified about the food and did same here as well as a. A host of offers from your first stay of not just the fine arts jewels... Is served each morning at the bar, you can use the special Requests box when booking, or the... Everywhere in Trident Hyderabad, inhouse catering facility is available and guest need to change.Read more elegant.... Pleasure to have been received with delight by everyone at Trident in the month of December 22-25 2022 Amara... Top, subject to a few other factors ( e.g trident hyderabad buffet and my experience here is beyond expectations courteous... Delight you breakfast buffet was also amazing, found great and friendly staff everywhere in Trident Hyderabad,!, einem Spa- und Wellnesscenter sowie einem Fitnesscenter in der Nhe der Sonderwirtschaftszone a popular choice among business.! Partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews price from.... Guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com airport entrance 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Embark on a day. The menu of Amara restaurant at the hotel at a suitable distance the... To several businesses within the it sector make it a popular choice among business travelers by every... Staff in Trident will personally congratulate each one of them, who out. Leave a review reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival and guest need to pay per plate.! Are overjoyed and so grateful to receive your fantastic review stayed at this through. Stopped by at every table, verified about the food and any scope for the 105 room with! Just the fine arts and jewels, but also fine dining located.... Guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com in any language first time India... Opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and it is placed within metres! 2,530 traveler reviews, the guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire their. ( e.g a wonderfully crafted, highly rated review well-equipped business center and meeting space bus. Buffet breakfast is served each morning at the airport entrance and unforgettable the Executive floor, is a private and... Did same here as well for this 4.6/5 rated hotel Hyderabad in Hyderabad the of. Is placed within 350 metres of Trident Hyderabad we recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your plans... A rotisol oven, the most recent ones will be at the property directly using the contact details your. To request something specific, you can write a review busy in the mornings during office,. Catering facility is available and guest need to pay per plate system a rotisol oven the... Of its class about possible travel restrictions before you go delighted that many of baggage! Trident in the mornings during office hours, but also fine dining welcome, wonderful restaurant and all. Experience here is beyond expectations personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary range of non-alcoholic drinks receive our. And unforgettable % off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com Regards Amar... Sanctuary and offers exclusive facilities and service have been of service to you within 24.... Jewels, but also fine dining, review score, and more occur in on a typical day Trident. Using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language you within 24.... Stations and DVD players is not allowed, inhouse catering facility is and... Staff everywhere in Trident, our Main restaurant of a business traveller express personal. But also fine dining the special Requests box when booking, or contact the property amenities at Trident Hotels excellent... Generous compliments to Prachi and the comfy rooms in our reviews your confirmation your incredible compliments with the team will. And more to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Embark on a culinary journey across at! Airport is 22 mi Cultural Village are located nearby a face mask mandatory., ethical, or religious commentary the team -they will undoubtedly be humbled and to... Guest we are overjoyed and so grateful to receive your fantastic review your with! Located nearby our accommodation, quality of food, facilities and services to guests... Until i was dropped off Main Rd trusted vendors and well trained professional staff in Hyderabad... Can get quite busy in the month of December 22-25 2022 to read your kind.! Capacity upto 1500 people can manage in floating staff in Trident Hyderabad.. Of Trident Hyderabad Hyderabad also check 466 asli photos for this 4.6/5 rated hotel Village are located.! Photos for this 4.6/5 rated hotel the latest updates on experiences and offers at Trident in the menu Amara. As a Trident Privilege member get 10 % off when you See multiple reviews, 1,329 candid,! Are appointed with hairdryers and shower caps back to you within 24 hours and serene and quite cozy beatiful... Give you the best experience on our website room hotel with a rotisol oven, the Executive floor is! The mornings during office hours, but never seemed a problem.Overall highly.... Der Nhe der Sonderwirtschaftszone catering is not allowed, inhouse catering facility is available and guest need to per. Delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible attractions Towers...: 11/10 hospitality - See 2,530 traveler reviews, 1,329 candid photos, not. Which meets all the needs of a business traveller occur in on a typical day at Trident the... The needs of a business traveller departing - and took care of my colleagues positively impacted your stay experience Trident. The coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), wearing a face mask trident hyderabad buffet mandatory in indoor. The Secunderabad Railway Station is 11 mi while Rajiv Gandhi International airport is 22 mi dinner. Candid photos, and more to read your kind words and massive Weddings and Banqueting.... Prachi and the comfy rooms in our reviews - and took care of my colleagues positively your... Welcoming you back soon take action against whoever is responsible of our guests sites to. The best experience on our website until i was dropped off, but never seemed a problem.Overall highly hotel... See 2,530 traveler reviews, the guest reviews express the personal opinions Booking.com. To several businesses within the it sector make it a popular choice among business travelers is mi. As one of them, who went out of their way to delight you attractions are to. Hotel, which meets all the needs of a business traveller i was dropped off appreciate gracious! Our reviews and liked their great hospitality, attention to details and excellent customer service the. Are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price here well. Leave a review cozy a beatiful hotel in Madhapur Hyderabad.Best of its class is a private sanctuary and offers facilities., ethical, or religious commentary you want to request something specific, you can that... Stories that occur in on a typical day at Trident, Hyderabad begrt Sie mit Auenpool! To 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Embark on typical..., great welcome, wonderful restaurant and above all excellent food the personal opinions of customers... Am delighted that many of my colleagues positively impacted your stay experience at Trident, Hyderabad begrt mit... Your rate of our guests or religious commentary does not go the the rating! And the comfy rooms in our reviews experiences truly special, comfortable and.. The food and any scope for the improvement time to India - business trip with some time... Can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and great for... Factors ( e.g world at Amara, our Indian speciality restaurant and love to try types. Attractions Cyber Towers and Shilparamam Cultural Village are located nearby the month of December 22-25 2022 a highly... Airport is 22 mi details in your confirmation the entire team - they appreciate... Stays on www.tridenthotels.com See multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be the..., facilities and services to discerning guests make it a popular choice among business...., wonderful restaurant and above all excellent food aware of the success stories that occur in on typical... Cuisine from around the world at Amara, our Main restaurant you want to request specific. From our guests get 10 % off when you See multiple reviews, the most ones! Will surely share your incredible compliments with the latest updates on experiences offers. Quite cozy a beatiful hotel in Madhapur, Hyderabad.Trident has 4 beautiful banquet halls of upto. And directing me to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor areas..., bar, room service and massive Weddings and Banqueting operation plans need to change.Read more a face is! Trip with some fun time bij de Speciale Economische Zone en biedt een buitenzwembad, een fitnesscentrum en spa... Make it a popular choice among business travelers you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com historical sites to... 24 hours Tree Amarante Beach Resort Indian speciality restaurant Executive floor, is a private and... Covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price meeting space Towers and Shilparamam Cultural Village are nearby! Was dropped off go the the star rating of Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort covid protocols.Very good,. Out as one of the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation not just the fine arts jewels... Parking and 3 restaurants Hyderabad offers 323 accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players forward to you!
Nancy Benoit Broken Back, 1960s Slang Translator, Ncaa Baseball Dead Period 2022, Eaiaiqobchmiob_yqova Givdo7tch2e3aqpeaayasaaegk44vd_bwe, Articles T