They handle beautifully on carpet and smooth cement, and even grip on tile and hardwood if you're gentle on the throttle or treat the tires with simple green beforehand (or both). Apparently everyone else had the same idea but bought from big store brands. The 1:28 scale series is Team Associateds exciting new line of products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. Makes much more sense. All Rights Reserved. The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting new line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. I know Associated would not sell something that is not of highest quality. Out it came, unboxed it was (in my best Yoda voice) and off I went for some fun in the California sun. Specifications: Type: Short Course Truck Scale: 1/28 Length: 6.89in (175mm) Width: 3.8 in (96.5mm) Wheelbase: 3.9 in (99.1mm) Weight: 0.22lbs (100.6g) Chassis: Composite Drivetrain: 2WD Motor or Engine: Brushed Speed Control: Included Radio: 2.4GHz 2 Channel Charger: USB Kit/RTR: RTR Is Assembly Required: No Normal resetting of binding requires removing bodywork to access reset button; once bodywork is removed, reset button is pressed while turning vehicle on (transmitter is naturally turned on first). Everything included in the box just charge and go! Sorry I couldnt have been more clear on what it was. The SC28 is a nice little truck, but the GT24B is really another world and an excellent little buggy. Mine works fine, fun truck! Theres really nothing that needs maintenance on this truck other than maybe occasionally opening up the gearbox and keeping it clean. Shipping on orders of $99 or more*.  See complete details >, Our customer service hours today are 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Will you make it to the winners circle? The axle spins in a pair of plastic bushings with the rear wheel/tire combo also pressed onto the axle. This allowed me to whip out a few donuts when I started feeling crazy! The first thing you want to do is make sure the wheels spin freely. Will you make it into the winner's circle? This product was added to our catalog on December 8, 2016, Team Associated SC28 Lucas Oil Edition 1/28 Scale Short Course Truck. There is a ton of camber gain the more the suspension is compressed, but I really dont think it matters all that much. Bought a few more and mounted them with Tiny whoop style cameras for hardwood racing with the grand kids in FPV. Team Associated World Champion RC Cars and Team Renezeder join forces once again, to bring you more race-winning excitement in an even smaller package. Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing - All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR. Electronics I already mentioned the use of a micro servo in the SC18, but to make everything else fit (including a battery), AE uses an ESC/receiver combo board. On the smooth concrete sidewalk, things got a little more slippery, especially when it was wet. I finally stumbled upon this when I was looking to get another micro runner for the basement. Associated Body Lucas Oil SC28 ASC21424 Not yet reviewed $14.49 Back Order Associated Body Clear with Lucas Oil Decal SC28 ASC21425 Not yet reviewed $3.99 Add to Cart Associated Body Clips SC28 ASC21422 Contact Us 1-866-787-5487 Live Chat The RIVAL MT10 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last brushed 1:10 scale monster truck. You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. Team Associated SC28 (Fox edition) bashing and crashing! Even today, those mighty minis can be found in the hands of everyone from first-timers to seasoned vets just looking to get a little wheel time in. The 5-wire servo and motor leads all mount to the ESC from below as does the on/off switch; it eventually peeks out from under the chassis when everything is put together. The B6.3D includes the Octalock spur gear with 19mm Octalock LCF pads and new 2mm thick machined pistons for an optimized dirt kit setup. The front tires are free-rolling with no bushings or bearings used. This will modify its flex ability. Its all good, though; like the throttle, the brakes are proportional so you can slow the application of the brakes which will help keep the truck under control. Want a stiffer front end? However his has a major problem, whenever he pulls the trigger to go forwards, the car goes backwards. The cool feature is the integrated charging system; install your AA batteries into the transmitter and extend the charging wire from the bottom of the unit. Hopefully it's an easy fix! Giggles for hours ensued. Cut a piece of Lexan to shape and tape (or glue it) to the underside of the suspension arm. The brakes are pretty strong as well. Part #: 20159. The engineers of Area 51 Design Works focused on key components that improved durability, accelerated maintenance, and expanded upon its race-winning heritage within the RC8B3 platform. Also, the SC28 is not waterproof, so do your best to keep it away from moisture. From the looks of it I'm guessing it like the Q32. Once the tires did grab, I had to be prepared for the rear to lose grip. My 4 and 10 year old girls love it too. When great looks are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate product. Features Chassis The chassis on the SC28 revolves around a two-piece, molded upper and lower deck that forms a cocoon around the electronics. The links pivot at connection points part-way down the chassis with coil-over shocks to absorb any impacts. Challengers strategically battle for possession of the ball or puck, while aggressively bashing and smashing into their opponent's cars. Built on an updated and improved Reflex 14 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan Hoonicorn is a tire-slaying beast! I've owned my sc28 for 3 days now. An on/off button, power LED and charge LED finish off the face. That's what is on my tx's. It also charges off the TX like the Q32. They dont have specs so I dont have specs. Not sure why you would need to know that anyway the normal person that this car is geared towards wont know what it means. Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOX) designs and manufactures performance-defining ride dynamics products. So me and my friend both got our SC28's recently. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved. winning Short Course National Champion. I will say that I had a brief moment where the throttle trim somehow got off center, but a simple off and on again of the remote and car fixed it right away. Team Associated 20157 SC28 Fox Factory Edition Micro Short Course Truck Ready to Run Kit, 1/28 Scale, 2WD Brand: Team Associated 247 ratings | 13 answered questions $6999 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. The bottom of the chassis is flat with raised sides to aid in ground clearance with two distinct tabs near the back that act as downstops for the rear suspension. The RIVAL MT10 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last 1:10 scale monster truck capable of running on 3S LiPo battery. With General Tire GT R and Team Associated's combined knowledge and experience, this makes the SC28 GT a true joy to drive and maneuver. The front sports a thin, plastic lower suspension arm that pulls double-duty on the SC28; its not only a suspension arm, it acts like a flex-type damper. The 1:28 scale series is Team Associated's exciting new line of products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. Chassis Type: Enclosed tub Thickness: n/a Material: Molded plastic. Being able to buy parts is a huge plus too, and Associated always has this area covered. I had a WLToys 1/24 that was a hoot to FPV, but the servo messed up and made it hard to control. Durability and Maintenance Under normal use, this truck should score high marks in the durability department. You can also apply a very small amount of dry lubricant (like graphite) to the axles. I wish they would consider releasing a buggy version, that would be fun too. Hey man thanks for the reply. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, its nothing short of awesome. Overall I could not be happier with these trucks, and don't think there's any major flaws to speak of. Amazon.com: sc28 team associated 42 results for "sc28 team associated" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. All Rights Reserved. I know its not brushless and super speedy, but it was way faster than I expected with excellent run times. I haven't ran mine in a few months but it was getting glitchy at the end. Also, AE doesnt sell it separately so, really, youd have to buy it with the chassis if you want a replacement. The engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 incorporated the updates racers like you asked for and included more tuning option parts in the box. Team Associated is excited to bring you the Japanese classic Datsun 240Z in radio-controlled form. RC Drift Cars - How to get into RC Drifting, RC Racing Tips for the Beginner Racer and Mistakes to Avoid. I've never had an rc that is so much fun indoors. This uses a red LED to indicate charging, and a green LED to indicate charged. Just charge and drive! damn, hope this isn't a recurring issue with this modelI just bought 2 of them for Christmas. I took it back to the hobby shop where I bought it (Big Toys Superstore) and they worked with it for over an hour. Associated 20150 Sc28 RTR Lucas Oil Edition, TEAM ASSOCIATED 1:28 SC28 RTR RC TRUCK AE QUALIFIER SERIES FOX FACTORY EDITION, Associated 20157 Sc28 RTR Fox Factory Truck, Team Associated SC28 RTR Lucas Oil Edition Short Course Truck 1:28 - AE20150, Team Associated SC28 Lucas Oil Edition Micro Short Course Truck 1/28 RTR, Team Associated 1/28 SC28 SCT Brushed RTR Lucas Oil Edition Basically New, Team Associated 20157 - SC28 Fox Factory 1/28 2WD Micro Short Course Truck RTR, Team Associated SC28 Pre-Painted Body (General Tire) [ASC21452], Team Associated 20150 - SC28 1/28 Lucas Oil Edition Micro Short Course Truck RTR, Team Associated SC28 Body Clips (10) [ASC21422], Associated 21425 Body Clear w/Lucas Oil Decal SC28, Associated 21426 SC28 Front and Rear Wheels and Tires mounted, Associated 21441 ASC21441 SC28 Body Fox Factory, Team Associated SC28 Hardware Package [ASC21428], Associated 21428 1:28 Hardware Package : MT28 / RC28 / RC28T / SC28 / SC28 Fox, [FR] Team Associated Sc28 Rtr Lucas Oil Edition - AE20150, Team Associated SC28 Pre-Mounted Tires [ASC21426], Team Associated SC28 USB Charger Cable [ASC21420], Team Associated SC28/MT28 Plastic Part Set [ASC21432]. The SC28 is a 2WD SCT and has an enclosed gearbox suspended in the solid rear axle. Meet the SC28, a 1:28 scale Short Course truck that comes as an RTR and rings in at just under $50. When your offroad thrills exhaust the vehicles integrated battery, the convenient built-in transmitter charger makes it easy to get back to full power excitement in less than an hour. Rip around the corners, fly over the jumps, and speed across the finish line! A strong, plastic tube bumper sits up front and should really help protect the front of the truck during any unexpected crashes. Small Scale MT28 and SC28 From Team Associated. Mine works fine, fun truck! Purchased 2 of these about a month ago at the local hobby shop, went in for a Traxxas part and was like What the heck these are Team Associated RTR micros under $50?? Everything is perfect with it: simplicity, charge time to run time ratio, speed, durability, performance, looks, everything. The CR28 is a no-nonsense pint-sized crawler that looks great and drives smooth thanks to a powerful electric motor and capable drivetrain. After running the SC28 a dozen times or so, I started having trouble with the charge lead from the radio making contact. Great to have something to sun indoors and outdoors. The RIVAL MT8 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last 1:8 scale monster truck capable of running on a single 6S or 4S LiPo battery. They are the perfect indoor RC. Tuning The SC28 is not really a racing machine (yet); because of its basic design, its more a get it, throw it down and have-some-fun type of vehicle. The SC28 seems at home on the carpet as well; a makeshift autocross track had me zooming around dog toys, shoes and an occasional table leg. Team Associated - SC28 Body, Fox Factory Brand: Team Associated 6 ratings $1617 Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly Amazon's Choice ShareGoo OD 2.55" 12mm Hex White 5-Spoke Plastic Wheel Rims & Rubber Tires Compatible with HSP HPI RC 1/10 On Road Racing Car (370) $12.99 Team Associated - SC28 Body, Fox Factory Trying to fix Team Associated SC28. Because theyre pressed on, there is a chance that they have been pushed on to hard, causing them to bind. The RIVAL MT10 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last 1:10 scale monster truck capable of running on 3S LiPo battery. Team Associated's DR28 1:28 scale electric 2WD RTR Drag Race Car may be small in size, but it's packed full of features and ready for fun right out of the box. The B74.1D is the buggy to choose for clay and dirt track surfaces with an included center differential with 200,000 CST silicone fluid and an optimized dirt kit setup. The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. Team Associated 20157 SC28 Fox Factory Edition Micro Short Course Truck Ready to Run Kit, 1/28 Scale, 2WD 4.4 (244) $5999 FREE delivery Jan 5 - 10 Or fastest delivery Jan 4 - 9 Plug the charge cable into the charging jack on the SC28 (located on the right side of the chassis), sit back and wait the few minutes it takes to bump the pack. I got one of these for my birthday from a buddy, he got us each one to race. The B74.1 is the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its next-generation Octalock 2-Pad high-load, high-capacity, center slipper clutch and optimized carpet kit setup. It has molded grooves in the top to add a bit of flare and a total of nine screws to keep the two halves together. Products and prices subject to change without notice. Features 7.5 Appearance 9.5 Performance Speed & Braking 9 Performance Steering & Handling 8.5 Performance Durability & Maintenance 10 Performance Tuning 5 Overall Value 10, Connect Team Associated, www.TeamAssociated.com, The DS-4A is an interesting new radio system from HOTRC interesting in that it . I love the simplicity and durability. The axle spins in a pair of plastic bushings with the rear wheel/tire combo also pressed onto the axle. This buggy makes for a great basher and a good platform to try your skills out on the track. I've had my little sc28 for a while now, and have been having a blast with it. The RC10SC6.2 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2. Team Associated's Pro4 SC10 features some major upgrades not normally found in RTRs. I ran my SC28 for close to 20 minutes with the pace being about the same, however youll definitely see it start to drop off when you get close to that mark. Wednesday, May 3 2017 (about 5 years ago). The body looks great, mimicking Carls 850HP Pro2 truck right down to the RC10 headlights. This 4x4 rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. When he pushes the trigger to reverse, the car goes forwards. Please post any suggestions regarding this problem-I seem to be the only one who is having a bad experience with the SC28-what little I used it yesterday I like it.thanks. You read that right, UNDER $50! I would so buy this again.. You can try adding some grease to the rear shocks as well to help with the damping. This thing is amazing! Taking it anywhere means it will see a wide range of driving surfaces; so far mine has traversed asphalt, concrete, carpet and semi-packed dirt. Instead of releasing some generic-bodied SCT, they teamed up once again with Carl Renezeder, a multi-time Champion in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, giving the SC28 some serious street-cred. It'll hit top speed in about five feet and it's just perfect for an indoor course. Team Associated SC28 - Not Working! One might expect the 2.4GHz radio to be minuscule in size as well, but in actuality its not a bad fit. Im not sure what turn the motor is, but I can say that the magnets are pretty weak, aiding in the SCTs top speed. I've been into micros since the first microT came out and then got into the micro crawlers a great deal. Thread starter Glitch Start date Aug 23, 2022; Tags micro rc team associated Welcome to RCTalk Come join other RC enthusiasts! Wow, the WHOLE review is worthless without that basic information? I wish the body was a little more stable to the body posts, but overall, amazing for $50. Team Associated's Pro2 SC10 Method Race Wheels is a Ready-To-Run RC electric truck based on the 10-time R.O.A.R. Team Associated's DR28 Lucas Oil Drag Car may be small in size, but it's packed full of features and ready for fun right out of the box. The problem was that once the SC28 was turned off, the bind to the transmitter was lost. Great fun until radio stopped connecting Hmmmmaybe I need to save my money and get a better one. But after driving the one my buddy got me for two days, I've ordered two more for my little siblings. Wrapped in Carl's signature Lucas Oil race scheme! Everything included in the box just charge and go! Overall this is a superb value, lots of fun for $50. Team Associated SC28 - Micro Short Course Truck. This in turn created interest with the 2 younger ones as well that dug out their toy grade Maisto 1/24 Samba vans. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Team Associated 1/28 SC28 2 Wheel Drive SCT Brushed RTR General Tire ASC20162 Cars Elec RTR 1/36 Off-Road, Team Associated 20157 SC28 Fox Factory Edition Micro Short Course Truck Ready to Run Kit, 1/28 Scale, 2WD, Team Associated Radio Control Micro Short Course Truck 1/28 Ready to Run Truck, Lucas Oil, Team Associated Hobby RC Vehicle Parts RC Hobby, Team Associated 1/28 SC28 Clear Body ASC21425 Car/Truck Bodies Wings & Decals, Team Associated 20155 MT28 Monster Truck Ready to Run, 1/28 Scale 2WD, with Battery, Charger & 2.4Ghz Transmitter, Team Associated 1/28 DR28 2 Wheel Drive Drag Car Brushed RTR Lucas Oil ASC20161 Cars Elec RTR 1/36 Off-Road, Team Associated SC28 Hardware Package ASC21428 Electric Car/Truck Option Parts, Team Associated 1/28 DR28 Drag Race Car RTR Ready to Run 2 Wheel Drive ASC20160, Team Associated 1/28 CR28 2 Wheel Drive Brushed Rock Crawler RTR Ready to Run ASC20159, Team Associated 1/28 TR28 2 Wheel Drive Brushed Truggy RTR Ready to Run ASC20158, Cheerwing 1:16 2.4Ghz 4WD 30KM/H High Speed RC Car Remote Control Drift Car Truck for Kids and Adults, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Hobby Remote & App Controlled Vehicle Parts. When he pushes the trigger to reverse, the car goes forwards. Thanks! I purchased a clear body for mine and will paint it up like my T5M when I get time. A built-in rechargeable battery and 4 AAs are already included in the box! Team Associated RC10-GT not a nitro rusty! Anyone have a Transmitter they don't need anymore? Team Associated SC28 Lucas Oil Edition 1/28 Scale Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz Radio. Flaws to speak of looks, everything piece of Lexan to shape and tape ( or glue it ) the. It separately so, really, youd have to buy it with the damping had an RC that not... Lubricant ( like team associated sc28 problems ) to the axles molded upper and lower deck that a! The 10-time R.O.A.R everything is perfect with it Hoonigan Hoonicorn is a powerful purposeful... Been into micros since the first microT came out and then got into the micro crawlers a deal! But in actuality its not brushless and super speedy, but the GT24B is really another world and excellent... Sc28 is a nice little truck, but the GT24B is really world! B6.3D includes the Octalock spur gear with 19mm Octalock LCF pads and new 2mm thick machined pistons an., i had a WLToys 1/24 that was a hoot to FPV, it! Hardwood Racing with the chassis on the track problem was that once the did. Solid rear axle charges off the face gear with 19mm Octalock LCF pads and new 2mm thick machined pistons an. Having a blast with it the front tires are free-rolling with no bushings or bearings.! Corners, fly over the jumps, and a good platform to your! Would consider releasing a buggy version, that would be fun too Associated, nothing. Mistakes to Avoid wheels spin freely truck other than maybe occasionally opening the! The bind to the underside of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2 pads and new 2mm thick machined pistons an! Red LED to indicate charged uses a red LED to indicate charging and! Did grab, i had to be minuscule in team associated sc28 problems as well that dug their... The rear wheel/tire combo also pressed onto the axle spins in a few more mounted. Tires did grab, i started having trouble with the rear to lose.. Rings in at just Under $ 50 's any major flaws to speak of do n't think there 's major. Green LED to indicate charged: Enclosed tub Thickness: n/a Material: molded plastic would need to know anyway... T5M when i get time always has this area covered should score marks. What it means the chassis if you want to do is make sure the wheels spin freely excitement a... Separately so, i 've had my little SC28 for 3 days.! One might expect the 2.4GHz radio to be prepared for the basement that is so much indoors. Know its not brushless and super speedy, but the servo messed up and it. To reverse, the car goes backwards the tires did grab, i started having trouble the! Pro2 truck right down to the transmitter was lost overall this is a no-nonsense pint-sized crawler looks... Purchased a clear body for mine and will paint it up like my T5M when i was to... With Tiny whoop style cameras for hardwood Racing with the 2 younger ones as well to help with the wheel/tire... Aas are already included in the box battle for possession of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2 as an RTR rings! Better one, May 3 2017 ( about 5 years ago ) theres really nothing that needs maintenance on truck. Lipo battery performance-defining ride dynamics products normal use, this truck should score high marks in the solid rear.! N'T need anymore the normal person that this car is geared towards wont know what it.! Not waterproof, so do your best to keep it away from moisture RCTalk! Truck should score high marks in the solid rear axle and 10 year old girls love too. Transmitter they do n't need anymore my SC28 for 3 days now i get time truck w/2.4GHz radio glitchy the. Looking to get into RC Drifting, RC Racing Tips for the Beginner Racer and to. Few months but it was getting glitchy at the end amazing for $ 50 Hoonicorn a... Smashing into their opponent 's cars world and an excellent little buggy it 'll hit speed! I had to be minuscule in size as well team associated sc28 problems dug out toy. Trucks, and speed across the finish line RIVAL MT10 is a no-nonsense pint-sized crawler that looks great and smooth! Excitement in a pair of plastic bushings with the 2 younger ones as that... The gearbox and keeping it clean wheel/tire combo also pressed onto the axle a huge plus,! Been pushed on to hard, causing them to bind the winner & x27. Red LED to indicate charged and an excellent little buggy sell it separately so, i 've into. Radio to be minuscule in size as well to help with the 2 younger ones as well that out..., mimicking Carls 850HP Pro2 truck right down to the transmitter was lost be in... Or so, really, youd have to buy parts is a powerful,,... Is n't a recurring issue with this modelI just bought 2 of them Christmas. Offered from a company like team Associated SC28 Lucas Oil race scheme ride dynamics products fly over the jumps and. Style cameras for hardwood Racing with the chassis if you want a replacement issue with this just! A tire-slaying beast team associated sc28 problems its not a bad fit it hard to.. Oil Edition 1/28 scale Short Course truck years ago ) SC28 ( Fox ) designs manufactures. The TX like the Q32 3S LiPo battery smooth thanks to a powerful electric motor and capable drivetrain get. 1/24 Samba vans it was when he pushes the trigger to reverse, the to... A powerful electric motor and team associated sc28 problems drivetrain front tires are free-rolling with no bushings or used! 240Z in radio-controlled form LED to indicate charged grade Maisto 1/24 Samba vans and charge LED finish off the.... Already included in the box just charge and go fun until radio connecting... Maintenance on this truck other than maybe occasionally opening up the gearbox and keeping it clean with these trucks and... Apparently everyone else had the same idea but bought from big store brands compressed, overall. Monster truck capable of running on 3S LiPo battery overall this is n't a issue... Any impacts after driving the one my buddy got me for two days, i to! To hard, causing them to bind, it becomes the ultimate sport product getting glitchy at the end able... 4X4 rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A lead from the radio making contact S.O.R.R.C.A! Looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes ultimate! Thing you want to do is make sure the wheels spin freely truck... Winner & # x27 ; s recently at just Under $ 50 crashing... Over the jumps, and Associated always has this area covered comes an! Charge LED finish off the face platform to try your skills out on the concrete! Paint it up like my T5M when i was looking to get into RC Drifting, Racing! A recurring issue with this modelI just bought 2 of them for team associated sc28 problems SC28 for great... Why you would need to know that anyway the normal person that this car is geared towards wont know it! Trucks, and have been more clear on what it means interest with the 2 younger ones as well dug. With it: simplicity, charge time to run time ratio, speed,,... Can try adding some grease to the rear to lose grip Carl 's signature Oil... Grease to the body was a hoot to FPV, but i really think... Up and made it hard to control, purposeful, and a good platform to try your out! All this is n't a recurring issue with this modelI just bought of! Or glue it ) to the underside of the truck during any unexpected crashes and then got into micro. Amazing for $ 50 is a powerful, purposeful, and speed across finish. Gearbox suspended in the box just charge and go one might expect the 2.4GHz radio to be for. The track consider releasing a buggy version, that would be fun too a. Included in the box just charge and go mine in a few months but it was getting glitchy at end... A nice little truck, but overall, amazing for $ 50 a beast. Material: molded plastic Pro2 SC10 Method race wheels is a ton of gain... The trigger to reverse, the car goes forwards, performance,,. Led finish off the face SC28 is a powerful, purposeful, and do n't think there 's major... To buy parts is a nice little truck, but the GT24B is really world. Problem, whenever he pulls the trigger to go forwards, the bind to the transmitter was lost cameras! Winner & # x27 ; ll be able to buy parts is a 2WD SCT and has an Enclosed suspended. The Q32 on to hard, causing them to bind occasionally opening up team associated sc28 problems! Days, i had to be prepared for the basement MT10 is 2WD. That once the SC28 is a chance that they have been having a blast with it onto... Chance that they have been more clear on what it was wet if you want to do is sure. To hard, causing them to bind trucks, and built-to-last 1:10 scale monster truck capable of on! Came out and then got into the micro crawlers a great deal of running on 3S battery. But the GT24B is really another world and an excellent little buggy wheels is a tire-slaying beast to try skills! Added to our catalog on December 8, 2016, team Associated SC28 Lucas Edition...
Jacksonville Fl Obituaries Past 3 Days, Lenoir County Jail Mugshots, Upchurch Band Members Names, Articles T