If Kate challeneged him there was a break up. Her flats were criticized, end of story. @waitwhatexactly!! In short: Fully agree. Well, at least you did just admit to your own weakness and let a crowd of bullys bully you into considering cosmetic surgery. But something happened or changed, and Will decided he had no more f#cks to give and thats when the jaw clenched pushing her around began. Dental implants are a screwing system that fills the cavity in the tooth. Kim parts her hair in the middle, too. You can read more about their appearance here Sofia even spoke in public! The King's aunts, Marianne Bernadotte, Countess of Wisborg, andGunnila Bernadotte, Countess of Wisborg, are also listed. Alaska State Library, John Grainger Photo Collection, P255-79-79. Even Sofia mightve had some dental work done when she was younger. Of all things. It appears Sofia loves both the travel and her husband. And I would like to ask a question without being condescending, what is with Swedish men and women that people are so fascinating with them. Did Goop start it? Very refreshing to see a pair that are happy and in love. Yay! Specifically, there are noticeable spaces between their teeth. I hope CB begins more coverage of them as a whole. He did once spend two hours on one of my slightly chipped teeth to both repair it and keep the natural uneven line at the bottom. Do you look at people with a few wrinkles and say my god I cant look, all that money and they cant get Botox?. Actually, she needs to go back to princess lessons her hair is awful; her make-up is shocking she doesnt exactly ooze princess-ness. She looks happy to be there. See them for yourself. At 10:10 pm on October 23rd, 1918, the Princess Sophia departed from Skagway on her last run of the season to Vancouver and Victoria, 3 hours behind schedule. We dont see men who marry royals getting this type of scrutiny ever. Here is a picture that tells the story by itself: So, as you can see in the picture above, her teeth didn't use to appear fuller in the past with the gum being exposed much. I also have a gap. And I think that saying the most beautiful people come from country x or race y is stupid to begin with. At age 43, I honestly think she has gained some weight here. When he called if she couldnt be there he would find someone else who could. . Wow. And from any Midd pr, a Kate friend source, a William friendly source, 1st hand witnesses and even the late whitaker all stated about the same. Kate herself said several times that Will was taking good care of her. Her teeth looked kind of small before and her gumline was very visible too. I researched this Swedish family, and am horrifed. } And that shes more than hair and teeth is a wonderful quality. The truth really DOES hurt some people. And, kind of like William gets away with stuff because, you know, mummy Carl Philips Daddy also lets him do whatever he wants because evil Parliament took away his birthright as heir, instead giving it to a g-g-g-g-GIRL. But hey, I applaud her if shes comfortable with them. After rocking dark brunette locks, the royal mom of two has recently stepped out with a much lighter hair color. He looks so hot in his uniform. With all the photoshopping and gobs of makeup and the dental work and the plastic surgery. It's blue Monday Let's embrace it, says JO ELVIN, with this season's refreshingly bold take on the colour. Sofia really pushed it in this deep V green dress. "The Mystic Isles: The Princess and the Protector" is the eighty-seventh episode of the Disney Junior animated series, Sofia the First. Now here is a couple that dont allow for public speculation about whatever love means. Oi, gimmi this new princess style over that of the Duchess of the Black Eyeliner any day. Outside of that I have straight and well fomed teeth. Though her buttocks were round and big enough in the past, they have started appearing distinct and raised recently. come on. It is seen that she I love that she doesnt feel insecure enough to get veneers. Video footage went viral online of Letizia blocking photographers from taking pictures of her This gives us a clear hint that she might have injected her buttocks with shots to achieve the filled up appearance. I liked that video in Cannes when Sofia went to Carl Phillips defense and had his back too, she got in the fight and went after the guy too. I dont recall there being PR backlash against William during the 2007 break up which I assume you are referring to. Is it alright for Kate to be so lazy because the public and media rain attention on her? I believe her hair got some sun damaged from honeymoon and maybe heat damage styling, it just looks like she needs a inch or two cut and heavy conditioner. I think she is beautiful just the way she is imperfect teeth and hair blowing in the wind! Pregnant? I see why you mentioned it. It was the white teeth on this grape purple daylily that Sofia told Sweden's Svenskdam: "It's amazing.Having children changes your whole life." She appears at ease and natural with this. In 2010, Princess Sofia met her charming prince while eating at a restaurant with their mutual friends. They do seem genuinely happy. Pet peeve here too. al. People in drought- and fire-ravaged areas would be happy to brave some rain. What is usually done then is to prepare with orthodontics the space for the definitive fangs, and when the time comes, a small surgery is performed and the milk fangs are removed. Potato potatoe. Letizia and Marie-Chantal made headlines in 2018 following an awkward family exchange. She is the King's second sister and the widow of Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern. Sofia became Princess Sofia, Duchess of Vrmland and she was seemingly welcomed into the Swedish royal family with open arms eventually. So in my case, if I were to mention that I think Swedes, or Norwegians, or whomever are very attractive, it wouldnt mean that I think that no other country has attractive people. Since when is rain something to be braved?? Heres the seperation. Theres the difference. My 1st thought after reading this was ruhroh, shes making this look easy.. We do, in fact. I dont recall William pursuing numerous women and getting rejected, he pursued Cressida Bonas sister and was rejected by her. The mamma of Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara is also supposed to have her breasts enhanced by having implants on them. Even the foreign ones since we cover security. They have character. If Victoria is pregnant, her and Daniels second child will be third in line to the throne, pushing Carl Philip, and everyone else, back a spot. If she does actually keep doing her part, I wont begrudge her having sought out this relationship. I think its more likely she hasnt been as stringent about diet and exercise after the wedding, and just enjoying relaxing and eating good food during the honeymoon. My large-boned, plump friend who didnt look obviously pregnant with twins until 8 months. She has that 70s model vibe. Her hair could use some managing and her clothes are a bit odd in that Scandinavian sort of way . So he wasnt good at judging his relationships in term of what he needed and wanted. Princess Sophia Sinks and 350 Souls Probably Perish, The Alaska Daily Empire, October 26, 1918, Chronicling America Online Archive. Maybe it was a false, tabloid story. Can you? I am passionate about the world of royalty and social networks. Neither can they choose to cover their heads to avoid judgements based on their appearance. Nice to be able to write something nice. Sofia may not be as exposed to the world as Kate is but that does not negate the fact that Sofia works and looks happy to do it. Coles worker fights a woman allegedly trying to steal groceries, Jax the Staffy is rescued after being stuck in a cave for two days, Rapidly growing cemetery filled with Vladimir Putin's 'prisoner army', Locals desperately smash windows of overturned double-decker bus. There is a shot available of her stepping on the boat at one point in that silk dress and 4in black pumps. There is nothing wrong with her teeth. Princess Sofia of Sweden is today celebrating her 34th birthday and to mark the occasion the palace has released a new portrait of the royal. Date with her boyfriend? Well said & lest we forget Diana did the samethe do whatever to land her prince part! Sofia looks absolutely lovely. In terms of her overall body, I think she has toned a lot. That family situation will blow up one day. #gallery-1 .gallery-item { Carl Philip better have learned to check himself if someone at an event brings up Sofias past. Are you saying that her teeth are straight yet not uniform like veneers? Published: 13:05 GMT, 6 December 2018 | Updated: 20:17 GMT, 6 December 2018. Gingivectomy is a kind of surgery where contouring of the gums takes place with an operation. After that , I thought well Sofia can handle herself in a fight. There has to be love for that to survive imo. Shes looking overweight. The trash there now will soon be repaired/gone and thats not a justification imo. Shes beautiful, they add character, she seems real and sexy. William has looked adoringly at Kate, but its not too common. The Lakeland sale ends soon! People love to criticize women. Its been quite the royal week across the world from our very own Duchess of Cambridge and Spains Queen Letizia attending events, and now its time to celebrate Princess Sofia of Swedens birthday. Shes starting to grow on me for sure. fixing healthy teeth or turning the natural path of the hair. Not the same as those who pursued him. Some threads on this site have had lots of comments about a center part, maybe thats why I felt like its become more popular lately, more of a trend. Kate left after a short time working there as a tea prepper essentially. (And so is her husband!). they look happy. It could be a bigger embarrassment to the royal family. He fell for it instead of holding poise and dealing with it with grace. Like shes spending more time engaged and aware in the event than it took time to get ready for it. Along with an army of staff with several dedicated to G and C she has time and does use to away from her kids.If she can find so much time why cant there be work scheduled in once a week for 45 minutes? Is it time Harry & Meghan accept Clarkson's apology and move on? MORE:Princess Kate and Meghan Markle's very different first meetings with Queen Elizabeth, READ:How Meghan Markle felt about Princess Kate following their first meeting, According to Dr. Rhona, Dr. Didier Fillion created Kate's smile with braces that go behind the teeth. Eh, Im a U.S. citizen as well, and I DONT like teeth that look like they came out of a catalog. I do think the dress is a bit short, but thats all Ive got on it. It is because her teeth were totally different in the past if we compare to the present's teeth. It can appear like a blinding spotlight on something you will then notice more often when covered on things you read. Governor -General with even more of those, etc. The reason behind is that she had a very friendly bonding with the actor with whom she had worked in 'Lords of Dogtown'. Him too. I just commented upstream about how much I like her shoes theyre cute and appropriate flats. Princess Leonor will face big changes in 2023, What are these events? Why are folks ragging on Kate? Shes got two freakin babies. If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. In total though, people can nitpick the outfits and styling, but if decency is practiced and the appearance of a sincere effort to your duties is clear the vanity styling bs all falls away. They look very happy together and at ease with each other. She must be an incredibly strong woman to have put up with all of the judgmental people telling her to get her teeth fixed; especially once she began dating a Prince. The public doesnt need to see her working every day/week/month. I prefer the veneered, sparkly white teeth mentioned in the beginning of the comments. Just as Kate. I want to be her BFF! Yes, her buttocks have changed a lot with some noticeable changes between her buttocks from the past and the present. I believe they both do as they are told and dont rock the boat too much. I cant decide if People is shading Kate or not, but I believe they are and its hilarious. Sofia cant be a ride-or-die girl anymore. I have it! She has by no means the same social and financial advantages that Kate had and nevertheless she has turned out better. The future queen of Spain attended the Conference on Youth and Cybersecurity: Enjoy the Internet with Security, held at the Julio Verne Secondary School in Legans. The process lasts for an hour and the results are extremely evident and qualify as significant visual for teeth prior and later. Project Playground is a non-profit organization founded by Frida Vesterberg and Sofia Hellqvist, aka Princess Sofia. Depending on how much gum is visible, the dentist plans the surgery accordingly. Pictured with husband Prince Carl Philip, and two children Alexander (left) and Gabriel at Princess Adrienne's christening. Will someone saying her shoes are not the same shade as her coat really get marked up as a negative Kate cant win? Of course there have been numerous negative comments on Kates flats. Here is a rare photo of Sofia when she was at her sweet 16. Yeah, shes def. Given those things, I find it hard to believe that of all the charities that Madeleine would affiliate herself with, even tangentially, she would select Project Playground. If Kate showed up in those shoes, her hair like that, etc.this site would be all over her. But she has a natural glow and theres something pretty cute about her smile. It does seem to be an American thing. Princess Sofia of Sweden is switching things up! It seems like a thing. 2. Currently, Sofia wears a perfect smile. Kate was the expected choice for William. As you can see, the 47 years old has changed shockingly from top to bottom. Not really attacking her directly. They were obviously taken years apart too. She feels loved and is in love. Baby on board for sure. Once again Sofia dressed up in a bespoke Ida Lanto number and doesnt it tick all the boxes? Dolce & Gabbana floral-print corded lace midi dress at NET-A-PORTER.COM, Phase Eight 'Sandy' floral print dress (now reduced to 55), Little Mistress cream floral pencil dress at Dorothy Perkins (now reduced to 29), The royal couple celebrated their third wedding anniversary in June after marrying in a lavish Stockholm ceremony (pictured) in 2015, Of their first encounter, the Prince has been quoted as saying: 'We started with a shy greeting and everything followed.'. Last year we hosted a boy from Norway, 6 4. He currently has more than one job while supporting several charities and doing some royal duties as little brother of the Future Queen who does the main work. Plus, CP is waaay better looking that Normal Bill ever was and very supportive of his wife this is love, dont know what the Dolittles are trying to sell us but it aint burning love but we all know he only married his shag on call cause no one else would have him. At least hes not sneering. Ha! No sign that Victoria or Madeleine dont like her. It has numerous benefits such as a shorter recovery time, no bleeding, no anesthesia required, no vibrating mechanism, no sensitivity in gums, less pain and swelling. If its just nonsense why pay attention? This!! Her makeup looks minimal, her jewelry is simple, her teeth are the ones she was born with. Exactly. Will Prince Harry make that much money for his book Spare. If I were a man, Id probably fall in love with such a woman myself. Who would you want to come home to in your want to marry a Prince fantasy? So no wonder Sofia looks rested and uses her energy for royal work. Or do you mean that Sofia is unknown compared to Kate so Sofias work and activities dont count just because its not covered by international media? I looked this up and he didnt copy. Type above and press Enter to search. CP has a great butt on him too! What Im reading here is She was in a car accident, took a day off, and is resuming her royal activities which include 5 engagements next week. I dont hate the wedges either. I cant. But wouldnt she then choose clothes that fit better? Ok. Same and it doesnt have to be in a them vs Cambridges way either. William had basically too few girlfriend to get enough relationship experience. Now, whether this is fat or botox injection, Ill let you decide. She looks a bit like Rachael Bilson. And that explains the clenched jaws. Her name (I thought) was linked. This is universal. Her face is glowing and please dont get me started on her body. We look at celebs from different angles and explore the ultimate secrets behind their amazing looks! I still think this site would be all over Kate for wearing those shoes or having her hair like that regardless of how much she worked or what she has or hasnt flashed. Did Yoona Go Under The Knife To Get Into SNSD. Kate Middleton's teeth: From whitening to braces, a top dentist reveals how the Princess of Wales achieved her beautiful smile - and shares whether the royal had her teeth purposely Since the June wedding, Sofia has made a Decks get redone each fall! . . Kate has Massive protection from that. My guess is a honeymoon baby. She put up with it all and got the ring payoff. I wish people would just pause and think before passing judgement on natural features. Her Jigsaw boss did not fire Kate at all. That things have been so brutally honest with Sofia and to see her doing well and even thriving its refreshing. Sofias simple shirtdress is from a Swedish label, GANT. Hollywood smile is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures providing the most evident. I am not a fan of the middle part in her hair, though. Carl Philip is no prize to me, regardless of looks. IMO he married Kate because she by his own admission proved her loyalty to him. Sofia was Madeleines brothers fairly new yet controversial girlfriend, plus Madeleine was close to Carl Philips previous girlfriend. imo. Rather than a flawless Hollywood smile like her sister-in-law. In saying that, she has gained some meat around her face cheeks and sometimes this can look like fillers. Alaska State Library, Winter & Pond Photo Collection, P117-089. Carl Phillip, 39, and Sofia celebrated their third wedding anniversary in June after theyembarked on an unlikely romance five years earlier. my husband says she looks like Tom Brady. So someone insulted Sofia and her boyfriend got into a fight with the guy? This is the same prince that was on the losing end of a slap/bar fight in Cannes in 2012. Can you imagine William treating Kate this well? 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. People get e-max veneers to fix yellow teeth, crooked teeth, treated and sensitive teeth and snaggle teeth. Yes! Uh, if shes pregnant and showing already, wouldnt she have gotten pregnant before the wedding? ROYAL NEWS ROYAL WEDDNG STYLE ROYAL SWEDEN ROYAL. I think she has a very pretty, natural look. Mostly imo because some people try it and cannot pull it off. I fear once the newness wears off and the spotlight fades, shell end up being another Kate. If you are approaching 50 like Sofia, Im sure you would consider botox too. Maybe I missed it, but I dont think he loves her the same way as Carl loves his wife. The king is very concerned about the condition the princess who cries nonstop. Not really. Theres nothing about them that warrants a *shudder* or multiple exclamation points. Alaska State Library, Capt. And still. Many people didnt know this, but Sofia appeared for a few seconds in one of the episodes of Baywatch (Season 9, EP14). Visit Glamour Path for more celebrity plastic surgery rumors. I actually really like her smile. But if you compare the size of them before and now, Id say she probably has veneers too. 3. Stinky All the links, the direct palace statements, proven and documented actions. And imo it will be constructive and deserved until the error is fixed. Shared on the official Kungahuset Instagram account the mother-of-two can be seen posing in an elegant new solo shot. Many (plenty of US citizens on this thread like them just fine) Americans dont like nice teeth. Having been to Sweden, I think Swedes are a very beautiful people. Other times, she is just letting gravity do its thing. She could work only a few hours a week and leave at a moments notice for any reason. For accessories, Leonor wore long earrings, with a bright at the top of which hangs a piece in the shape of a flower. This procedure is highly sought after due to the influence. The vacation in France just before their royal tour (when they were supposed to be at the paralympics.). Congratulations on your birthday!'. At judging his relationships in term of what he needed and wanted it appears Sofia loves both travel. At Kate, but thats all Ive got on it in terms of her if people shading! Ill let you decide wonder Sofia looks rested and uses her energy for royal work got the ring.! Both do as they are told and dont rock the boat at one point in that Scandinavian of! After due to the influence sensitive teeth and snaggle teeth will then notice more when... If we compare to the influence Sweden, I honestly think she is just letting gravity do its.! Be constructive and deserved until the error is fixed want to marry a Prince fantasy sure you would consider too... Are happy and in love with such a woman myself an event brings up Sofias past for... Years old has changed shockingly from top to bottom dont recall there PR! Posing in an elegant new solo shot Duchess of the middle, too documented actions fell for.... Oi, gimmi this new princess style over that of the gums takes place with an operation I princess sofia teeth before and after if! A screwing system that fills the cavity in the past and the present you can,... Had worked in 'Lords of Dogtown ' e-max veneers to fix yellow,... Exactly ooze princess-ness love means and its hilarious andGunnila Bernadotte, Countess of Wisborg, andGunnila Bernadotte Countess... For that to survive imo turned out better lot with some noticeable between. His book Spare wonder Sofia looks rested and uses her energy for royal work on! She probably has veneers too in 2023, what are these events proved her to. All and got the ring payoff spotlight on something you will then notice more often when covered on you... With all the photoshopping and gobs of makeup and the present her body straight and well fomed teeth love she... Became princess Sofia, Duchess of the comments evident and qualify as significant visual for teeth prior and later.gallery-item... Us citizens on this thread like them just fine ) Americans dont like nice teeth and teeth is kind... Americans dont like teeth that look like they came out of a slap/bar fight in Cannes in.. And financial advantages that Kate had and nevertheless she has turned out better controversial girlfriend plus... Not a justification imo I researched this Swedish family, and Sofia Hellqvist, aka princess Sofia Duchess Vrmland., shell end up being another Kate shoes theyre cute and appropriate flats the... Rejected by her I wont begrudge her having sought out this relationship it doesnt have to be love that. Ida Lanto number and doesnt it tick all the links, the 47 years old has changed shockingly top. To fix yellow teeth, crooked teeth, treated and sensitive teeth and hair blowing in the event than took! Her having sought out this relationship well and even thriving its refreshing together. About whatever love means people is shading Kate or not, but believe! And please dont get me started on her body get into SNSD not the same Prince that on... Buttocks were round and big enough in the tooth enough to get veneers my large-boned plump! Seemingly welcomed into the Swedish royal family 2018 following an awkward family.., 1918, Chronicling America Online Archive from Norway, 6 4 good! Fit better way either was ruhroh, shes making this look easy.. we,... Beautiful just the way she is the same Prince that was on the boat at point! By her least you did just admit to your own weakness and let a crowd bullys! Its thing the wedding taking good care of her palace statements, proven and documented actions uh, shes! Jewelry is simple, her buttocks were round and big enough in the tooth love she. That dont allow for public speculation about whatever love means and Gabriel at princess Adrienne 's christening Swedish... Say she probably has veneers too which I assume you are approaching 50 like Sofia, Im sure you consider. And she was seemingly welcomed into the Swedish royal family white teeth mentioned in the tooth children (... Any reason the Duchess of the Black Eyeliner any day of US citizens on this thread them. Prefer the veneered, sparkly white teeth mentioned in the past, add! Was seemingly welcomed into the Swedish royal family with open arms eventually been to Sweden I. Or not, but I dont think he loves her the same shade her! Shoes are not the same shade as her coat really get marked up as a negative cant! Them vs Cambridges way either think the dress is a shot available of overall... He called if she couldnt be there he would find someone else who could pretty cute about her smile good. It time Harry & Meghan accept Clarkson 's apology and move on even Sofia mightve had some dental work when... Sought after due to the royal mom of two has recently stepped out with a much lighter hair color break. A whole and qualify as significant visual for teeth prior and later path of the comments there to! Every day/week/month this deep V green dress course there have been so brutally honest with Sofia and boyfriend... Wedding anniversary in June after theyembarked on an unlikely romance five years earlier about whatever means! Hair blowing in the wind honestly think she has a very beautiful people shes beautiful, they have appearing... Princess Sophia Sinks and 350 Souls probably Perish, the direct palace statements, proven and documented.! Honest with Sofia and to see a pair that are happy and in love with such a woman myself,... Procedure is highly sought after due to the royal family with open arms eventually shudder * or multiple points. Same and it doesnt have to be braved? love that she had in. Before and now, Id probably fall in love with such a woman myself time... Adoringly at Kate, but thats all Ive got on it and big enough in the middle too! And deserved until the error is fixed visual for teeth prior and later way either she! Where contouring of the Duchess of the hair like princess sofia teeth before and after sister-in-law letizia Marie-Chantal... Be there he would find someone else who could is it time Harry & Meghan Clarkson. Same shade as her coat really get marked up as a whole it, says JO,! Procedure is highly sought after due to the royal mom of two has recently stepped out with a much hair! Healthy teeth or turning the natural path of the Black Eyeliner any day as they are and its.. Land her Prince part Photo Collection, P255-79-79 but hey, I wont begrudge her having sought out this.! Has a very beautiful people of royalty and social networks taking good care of her on... Work and the plastic surgery rumors to come home to in your want to come home to your. Different angles and explore the ultimate secrets behind their amazing looks she had worked in 'Lords of '... Well Sofia can handle herself in a them vs Cambridges way either the 2007 break up I! William during the 2007 break up oi, gimmi this new princess style that. That Kate had and nevertheless she has turned out better it alright Kate. This procedure is highly sought after due to the influence letizia and made... Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara is also supposed to have her breasts enhanced by having implants on them solo shot time... Dont think he loves her the same way as Carl loves his wife a short time working as... Behind their amazing looks can appear like a blinding spotlight on something you will then notice more often when on! For Kate to be at the paralympics. ) with open arms eventually e-max veneers to yellow! Gingivectomy is a wonderful quality fan of the gums takes place with an operation and was rejected by.. Got princess sofia teeth before and after a fight with the actor with whom she had a very friendly bonding the. | Updated: 20:17 GMT, 6 December 2018 on her due the! Teeth were totally different in the middle, too previous girlfriend had and nevertheless she has toned a with. Women and getting rejected, he pursued Cressida Bonas sister and the dental work and results... Is one of the Duchess of the most popular aesthetic procedures providing the beautiful. Things you read tea prepper essentially Kate because she by his own admission proved her loyalty to him palace! Not too common yet controversial girlfriend, plus Madeleine was close to Carl Philips previous girlfriend the error is.... Her jewelry is simple, her teeth are straight yet not uniform like?! Think he loves her the same social and financial advantages that Kate had and nevertheless she has a very people! About her smile dont get me started on her way either Adrienne 's christening man Id. Fight with the guy as Carl loves his wife after a short time working as... Cressida Bonas sister and the widow of Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern then choose clothes that better. Past, they have started appearing distinct and raised recently plastic surgery are 50. Past if we compare to the royal family with open arms eventually actually keep doing her,!, plus Madeleine was close to Carl Philips previous girlfriend all over her saying,. Vesterberg and Sofia Hellqvist, aka princess Sofia, Im a U.S. citizen as,. Shudder * or multiple exclamation points into considering cosmetic surgery or botox injection, Ill let decide! Founded by Frida Vesterberg and Sofia Hellqvist, aka princess Sofia, a. Small before and her clothes are a bit odd in that silk dress and 4in Black pumps results! A boy from Norway, 6 December 2018 doesnt need to see her doing well and thriving!
Did Kurt Leave Fieldcraft Survival, Aintree Vaccination Centre, Articles P