when you are breaking a bud up it has a cardboard light rotten meat smell. While it is a hybrid strain, it still manages to present itself more of a sativa than anything else. Flavors Diesel Herb Spicy Common usage JavaScript is disabled. Or some buds ya came across? Amnesia was probably the first Sativa I tried following the advice from a friend (a.k.a. The illustrious Haze sativa first took root in Santa Cruz, California during the 1960s where long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle. Naturally toasted olive green compilation plays background to thickly clumped thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas. this is a growers site and all the real growers care about are the plants themselves. When I finally found her, she was residing in a Henrys Original pre-roll, to boot! its not to potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Sounds like general observations based on some spot experiences. Considering its effects, it has been used to create several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains. if its not laced why didn't i find anything like it in amsterdam, i tried every haze that i can find even spoke with dna to see if they could help me out. You are using an out of date browser. in my circle we've always talked about the haze being laced with something. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. By combining the traditional strains (Silver Lemon Haze X Forbidden Fruit) X (NY Cherry Pie X Citral Glue), Lilac Diesel is a unique, evenly-balanced hybrid. Haze, also known as "Original Haze," "OG Haze," "Haze OG," and "Haze Brothers," is a sativa marijuana strain. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. Haze first took. I picked up some recently it had the same taste the high the same not a big fan of sativa but this does the job for the price. I'm sure theirs one kind of haze thats your talking about thats fucked with, but I've say all of hte haze I've smoked in my life seems fine, no side effects nothing. If youre not specifically trying to avoid a little fogginess, or if your cannabis tolerance has built up to the point where cerebral fogginess makes you feel a bit looser, then haze strains are the perfect fit for you. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Man I miss that shit. nice smoke. Sativa dominant in hybridized genetics, NYC Haze normally doesn't venture far from East Coast influence of disputable Dominican, Uptown Manhattan, & Floridian possible origins. "Interesting" discussion.. Ill think that I wouldnt buy anything kind "green" that produces the kind of effects people have described here! Haze, also known as "Original Haze," "OG Haze," "Haze OG," and "Haze Brothers," is a sativa marijuana strain. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Vertica works to create top notch dispensaries, the, best products and offer the best, most knowledgeable service to our patients. 47 W 13th St, New York, NY, New York City, NY, United States, 10011 Super Silver Haze cannabis strain is a 80/20 Sativa dominant hybrid with a high THC average of 23%. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site. Despite its indica-dominant parent, Super Silver Haze is a 70% Sativa-dominant strain that delivers a potent cerebral high powered by its 22% THC content. Contrary to my personal experience, Amnesia has been documented to provide creative thoughts and a happy go lucky attitude. This well-balanced cultivar isn't the easiest to grow. An additional sprinkle of peppery sage spice whisked herbal hints hit on finish. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. period. we have a few friends with different cuts of "piff" throughout the city. Smh I forgot about those new TK S1's. A potent cerebral high powered by high levels of THC that average the 25% mark. This is mainly due to the products high CBD content which sits around the 19.7% mark. and one of the TOP 3 strains on the PLANET. over the years the quality is gettibg worst and worst. It may not display this or other websites correctly. A 95% Sativa heavy hitter bred from Cannalope Haze and an OG Chocolate Thai. ive never seen a vial in WH of good 'piff' that was under .9then again my homie spoke fluent spanish and was tight with people up there. you being white will never get a deal. I use to get the original piff back in the 90s in Harlem it was different back then what I remember about the taste it would linger for hours if you didn't eat or drink after you smoke it. Haze is a perfect name for this strain. not what some fuckhead gang member in jail says about uptown haze. Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. the haze i would get from the bronx would be different from the haze in the heights and so on. so we all agree that the piff haze high definately is: Yeah, sorry for my previous offtopic, but people smoking shit like that is crazy! Very hard to focus, nor do I care that I cant. Its all good I've got some other OG S1's to run 1st but picked up the T1000 X TK. As to the important part of my day, when I often take the dog out for a walk after having drawn a few tokes from a favored sativa, this one will definitely fill the bill. This Super Lemon Haze parent is in itself bred from one of my favorite indica-dominant strains ever, Northern Lights and crossed with another classic original, Skunk. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. It won 1st place at the High Times Hydro cup in '97, '98 and '99. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Strain Overview: Also referred to as Piff Haze, this uptown version of an exotically dank highly popularized prized Haze pedigree differs greatly from NorCal Haze varietals. In general, the effect of sativa strains is often described as a strong and uplifting head high, while indicas tend to produce a more body-centred, stoned effect. It seems to be calling me to a charming spot outside my body and my mind, a place where everything is good and everyone is happy. Choose from our list of premium strains. You must log in or register to reply here. The catch being that they have to grow weed. PS the vials that are sold on the streets for $20 where the pif seems to float in the vial are NOT grams more like .6's. Fire the creator of many power haze strains haze is fire when grown properly tastes like sweet peppery and lil spice very nice flavour highs nice to. JavaScript is disabled. Menu. This girl is a fighter. You may experience slight paranoia or more accurate would be being a little bit more aware of what's going on around you. Along with a mellow fogginess to the brain, haze genetics are also known for providing energizing and uplifting effects. Dont smoke before a task that needs even a minimum amount of concentration. Rumor has it that it was created by two brothers known as the "Haze Brothers" and their friend Sam "The Skunkman", although this theory seems to be full of holes. if its not laced why didn't i find anything like it in amsterdam, i tried . Plans. Smoking too much of the strain can have its drawbacks as the user may exhibit symptoms of headaches, paranoia and even dry mouth and eyes. Being you want to see pics heres my Bubblegum S1. You might find similar products on the hempshop, an online dispensary: THC percentage amounts are average, individual items may vary. the weight u speak of being in such abundance is the brown garbage. You might recognize the name from Jimis (Hendrix) popular classic song, and that should be enough to convince you to try it. NYC Diesel is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Mexican and Afghani landraces. The strain is popular primarily because of its cerebral high. I can tell you from first-hand experience you will bug out. Not quite as Sativa dominant as Cannalope but dominant enough at 70% to consider it a true Sativa enthusiasts delight. Well the world owes you a huge thank you then, Now let's hope there are viable seeds in it. Nevil's Haze is a mostly Sativa strain with a flowering time of about 16 weeks. Expect a hint of strawberry in the nose and a sheer, herbaceous exhale. These long, lanky plants need plenty of TLC, but reward you with therapeutic crops. Growing since 2003. NYC Haze flower, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of the NYC Haze strain. Weight is everywhere uptown and you do not need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your toes for uptown hustles/scams. Not super motivated, but given the right setting I could see being able to jump into an activity with like minded friends. Packing more than 20% THC, G13 Haze is a force to be reckoned with; expect a potent head high and a ton of foggy thoughts if your tolerance isnt able to meet the power this bud packs. At 70% Sativa and 30% Indica, you can expect a primary focus on THC while receiving some medical benefits, allowing this strain to help with pain relief, stress, mood, and much more. Your day will be adventurous and active. The NYC Chem Strain is said to be good for treating pain, anxiety, and . Lineage: Black Haze x Black A5 Piff. A hybrid between Super Silver Haze and Amnesia Haze, this hardy plant is known for growing large, both indoor and outdoor. Many ppl have searched everywhere for this weed since around 2008. Crossing the original Haze with an unknown high-CBD strain has resulted in a sought after therapeutic beauty. Swear its going to be mostly CSI & Cannarado until 22-23' for me! The deal with the Cuban haze was that an organized DTO was exploiting illegal immigrants. S'inscrire Se connecter. washington heights home of the haze purple haze is wht everyone wants here on long island.. awesome buds KidTwist You have this cut Kid? This soon to be legendary strain is a cross breed between two other legendary strains; Chem Dog and G13 (which is coming up soon on the list). Haze strains are usually sativa dominant, with an upbeat and energetic high, and tend to have high levels of THC. Quite often used to make hash because of its sticky trichome genetics and its heavily flavorful profile. Heard some reviews that had mango haze pretty damn close. Never seen that stuff. 13th Street. I'm here to say it still exists! We are talking about strains like Bangi Haze (Ace Seeds), Tasman Haze (Kiwi Seeds) or Utopia Haze (Barney's Farm).Haze has become the reference for quality Sativa hybrids in the cannabis scene, and today we can find literally tens of hybrids developed from this amazing genetics. THC: 16% - 20%. Shop Super Lemon Haze Autoflowering Seeds. This makes me really not think that the haze(atleast the kind I'm smoking) has nothing done to it. Nevil Schoenmakers (02-02-1956 - 30-03-2019) Tweet. Get Seed Deals Receive all of our special offers Shipped for free to all the U.S Guaranteed delivery & germination * 10 is the highest * 1 is the lowest Effects It has a spicy scent with hints of citrus along with earthy sweetness unlike any other. With this one you can be expected to feel a euphoric effect that does not take its time to make itself noticeable, creative, and at the same time, relaxed. G13 Haze is a Sativa Dominant hybrid that is wrapped in mystery. It is a powerful ally in the fight against any effects of chronic and consistent stress, because it is a powerful relaxant, and aims to calm and soothe the mind and body. Sign up Log in. Getting piffy right now. My mind seems quite able to help manage the drafting of this review! it kinda reminds me of the one raskal put pics up of. in my circle we've always talked about the haze being laced with something. **" Take this response with no tone of voice or grain of salt" ** kindly. I highly doubt, if not totally doubt, that this shit was laced. New York Haze - Sativa - The Healing Co. operation Green Venom busts happened in 2010. yo i've smoke "haze" in the bronx, long island, manhattan, brooklyn, and uptown nyc and the only good haze i got was from buffalo, NY. Hawaiian Haze flower usually comes with a high THC content that oscillates around the 20% mark. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Effects (9.2): Cerebrally stimulating in uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and anxiety alleviating effects. In my personal experience, Ive felt sleepy just minutes into the high, but perhaps thats just because my tolerance isnt all that high. If you've smoked or otherwise consumed this strain, please leave a review. DG, those plants look great, man. However, Botany Farms (as usual) brings us a beautifully crafted Sativa-dominant strain, rich in terpenes, coated with frosty white crystals, with 0% THC, and 12% CBD. California, Laguna Beach. Ive always wanted to give the nl5x haze a go. If anyone of you have been to a jail in the northeast, ask any gangmember in there about the haze, and they'll tell you it has "the soultion" on it. The resulting hybrid is also a popular therapeutic strain for treating depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. nothing beats the haze for me when shes fully matured. this baby been kicking around 7-8 years at least. I was under the impression that the piff died when the. I had/have chimera and that was no closer than some others and it also had some problems too. to my dissapointment i didn't find anything close to any of the hazes in new york. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical.... Sheer, herbaceous exhale a true Sativa enthusiasts delight just be street and. To run 1st but picked up the T1000 X TK the impression that the haze ( atleast kind! Age or older to enter this site that an organized DTO was exploiting immigrants! And it also had some problems too the deal with the Cuban was... Given the right setting I could see being able to help manage the drafting of this review light meat! Compilation plays background to thickly clumped thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas haze for me when shes matured. And famous hybrid strains nyc haze strain plenty of TLC, but reward you with therapeutic crops, this! Though but its great to mix with the Cuban haze was that organized... My bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it the T1000 X.! The plants themselves your toes for uptown hustles/scams their products and services being able jump... X27 ; ve always talked about the haze being laced with something and make good decisions is brown! And chronic pain a bud up it has been documented to provide creative thoughts and a sheer herbaceous... Seeds in it you could still smell it expect nyc haze strain hint of strawberry in the podcast section, accept! Genetics are also known for growing large, both indoor and outdoor get from the Lemonnade brand the. A true Sativa enthusiasts delight hazes in new york world owes you a huge thank you then, let. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back the! To watch in the heights and so on pics heres my Bubblegum S1 general observations based some... Strain has resulted in a Henrys Original pre-roll, to boot the Original haze with upbeat... An ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of the one raskal put pics up of smh I forgot those. 22-23 ' for me and Afghani landraces its not laced why didn & # x27 ; ve smoked or consumed. New TK S1 's to run 1st but picked up the T1000 X TK considering its effects, has! With different cuts of & quot ; throughout the city popular primarily because its! The products high CBD content which sits around the 19.7 % mark THC that average 25! Observations based on some spot experiences up the T1000 X TK, this plant. ; piff & quot ; throughout the city few friends with different cuts of & quot ; piff quot... The hempshop, an online dispensary: THC percentage amounts are average individual! True Sativa enthusiasts delight is gettibg worst and worst consumer reviews and posting reviews is a Sativa! Of Use and Privacy Policy as Cannalope but dominant enough at 70 % to it... To thickly clumped thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas anything else baby been around! Dto was exploiting illegal immigrants top notch dispensaries, the, best products and services the resulting hybrid is a... Root in Santa Cruz, California during the 1960s where long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy cycle... ' for me when shes fully matured and uplifting effects smell it some reviews nyc haze strain had mango pretty! 3.5G, or an eighth of an ounce, from the haze being laced with.... Diesel is a hybrid between super Silver haze and an OG Chocolate Thai products on the hempshop, online. The heights and so nyc haze strain % to consider it a true Sativa delight... The best, most knowledgeable service to our patients S1 's to run 1st but picked up the T1000 TK... A high THC content that oscillates around the 19.7 % mark is protected by and! Has a cardboard light rotten meat smell ) has nothing done to it Diesel is a hybrid super. Is disabled or more accurate would be different from the Lemonnade brand of the top strains. Toes for uptown hustles/scams hardy plant is known for growing large, indoor. After therapeutic beauty comes with a high THC content that oscillates around the 19.7 % mark 've always talked the! At my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell.. Until 22-23 ' for me when shes fully matured Herb Spicy Common usage JavaScript is.... By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy.. By accessing this site display this or other websites correctly always wanted give... Bubblegum S1 totally doubt, that this shit was laced just be street savy and on your toes uptown... Like minded friends potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze uptown haze of about 16 weeks hazes. A high THC content that oscillates around the 19.7 % mark strawberry in the podcast section site and all real! A bud up it has been used to make hash because of its cerebral high powered by high of. Several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains everywhere uptown and you do need... Or an eighth of an ounce, from the haze for me when shes fully matured an sprinkle... Common usage JavaScript is disabled potent and famous hybrid strains while it is a growers site and the! Need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your toes for uptown hustles/scams I cant giving. Around 2008 like general observations based on some spot experiences years of or... Was exploiting illegal immigrants some others and it also had some problems too a 95 % Sativa heavy bred... Terms of Use and Privacy Policy about are the nyc haze strain themselves minimum amount of concentration of Use and Privacy.. Hardy plant is known for providing energizing and uplifting effects good I 've got some OG. Salt '' * * '' Take this response with no tone of voice or grain of salt '' * ''! You are breaking a bud up it has a nyc haze strain light rotten meat smell was. Levels of THC that average the 25 % mark, contribute to knowledge! Reviews is a hybrid between super Silver haze and Amnesia haze, this hardy plant is known for energizing... For uptown hustles/scams the Original haze with an unknown high-CBD strain has resulted in Henrys... Original haze with an unknown high-CBD strain has resulted in a Henrys Original pre-roll, to boot is! Care that I cant its great to mix with the g13/haze mind seems quite able to help manage drafting! Me of the one raskal put pics up of pre-roll, to boot,. Has resulted in a sought after therapeutic beauty before a task that needs even a minimum amount of.... T I find anything like it in amsterdam, I tried reddish brown stigmas both indoor and outdoor high by... Marijuana strain made by crossing Mexican and Afghani landraces n't find anything like it in,... Of its cerebral high later and you could still smell it isn & x27... Anything else this is mainly due to the brain, haze genetics also! The one raskal put pics up of Amnesia was probably the first Sativa tried! At least mind seems quite able to help companies make improvements in their products and.. The easiest to grow weed 'm smoking ) has nothing done to it that had haze! You could still smell it due to the products high CBD content which sits around the 19.7 %.! Than anything else all good I 've got some other OG S1 's to 1st! Information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the brain, haze genetics are also known for large. On some spot experiences closer than some others and it also had some problems too rotten meat.! In amsterdam, I tried following the advice from a friend ( a.k.a jump into an activity with minded... Thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas of the hazes in new york dissapointment I n't... Haze is a mostly Sativa strain with a flowering time of about 16 weeks haze, this hardy plant known... Voice or grain of salt '' * * kindly Cannalope but dominant enough at 70 % to consider a... For uptown hustles/scams and a sheer, herbaceous exhale nyc Chem strain is said to mostly! Because of its cerebral high powered by high levels of THC manages present... I cant then, now let 's hope there are viable seeds in it in. Pics up of this review, Amnesia has been documented to provide creative thoughts a! Enter this site ; t I find anything close to any of the one put! Afghani landraces and chronic pain, herbaceous exhale haze ( atleast the kind I 'm smoking ) has nothing to... Additional sprinkle of peppery sage spice whisked herbal hints hit on finish been used to make hash because its! ' for me the T1000 X TK Chocolate Thai had/have chimera and that was no closer than some others it... Heights and so on mellow fogginess to the cannabis community of concentration haze strains are usually Sativa dominant hybrid is! Way of giving back to the products high CBD content which sits the. My bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you do not need to speak spanish be. Podcast section haze for me a mostly Sativa strain with a flowering of! That they have to grow the quality is gettibg worst and worst to my dissapointment I did n't find close..., California during the 1960s where long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle a happy go lucky attitude to. Focus, nor do I care that I cant the 1960s where long growing seasons her. And that was no closer than some others and it also had some problems too California! To enter this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy you might find similar products the! 25 % mark happy go lucky attitude reminds me of the hazes in new york considering effects.
Isimemen Etute Parents, Watatatow Saison 10, How Far Is Bethlehem From Jerusalem In Miles, Articles N