A study found that you can even get nutrition and behavior advice from . Serving Clear Lake City, Friendswood, League City, Webster, Seabrook, Pasadena, Deer Park, LaPorte and surrounding communities. Job in Laredo - Webb County - TX Texas - USA , 78045. Choosing to provide mobile veterinary services is one of the best decisions a veterinary business can make. I rushed her into the office apologizing about not having an appointment but that my little girl was very sick, they took no time to waste and brought her back and did an exam on her. Animal Care, Veterinary, Vet Tech, Veterinary Assistant. Open every other Saturday Apply to Veterinary Assistant, Kennel Technician, Kennel Assistant and more! The vet took her time and answered all my questions and I felt like she took her time with my dog to help find out the causes of his seizure and get answers. If in-clinic care is needed, we provide complimentary patient transport to and from our surgeries. I took my cat and they were great with her. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. It is not an appointment and it does not reserve a place in line. Purevax Rhinotracheitis / Calicivirus / Chlamydophila / Panleukopenia: Feline leukemia, FIV, and Heartworm test (Recommended at 12 weeks of age and yearly if an outdoor cat): Comprehensive Intestinal Parasite Screening: Recommended for healthy dogs ages 2-5 years, Recommended for dogs greater than 5 years of age or those with chronic conditions, Recommended for cats less than 4 years of age, Recommended for healthy cats greater than 4 years of age, Smaller panel recommended for cats or dogs that do not need a heartworm screening. Winn Dixie 96076 Lofton Square Ct Yulee. We provide your pet with the most comprehensive and up-to-date medical care available. They are great people who do so much there an, I absolutely LOVE this place. If your dog or cat is injured or ill, please take him/her to a full-service veterinary clinic. Over the years this has expanded to serving the State of Texas with our mobile services at locations including H-E-B, Pets Barn and Pollys Pet Shop and brick-and-mortar clinics in the San Antonio and Houston area. Low-cost, High-quality Vet care Get Started Business Hours Please See our Calendar We Reserve the right to cancel clinics due to unforeseen circumstances or capacity restrictions. More About Dr. Alvarez Call Or Visit Us Today! Our Brisbane Mobile Vet Clinic Units are equipped with microscopes, scales, diagnostic equipment, and a fully-stocked pharmacy so that most pets can be treated at home. Established in 1998, Tri-County Mobile Veterinary Clinic provides veterinary care on a house-call basis to pets in the Lansing, MI area including the counties of Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Livingston and Shiawassee. Get Directions. Archer Road Animal Hospital Veterinarians Veterinarian Emergency Services Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals All rights reserved. They are very knowledgeable. 31 Vet Assistant jobs available in Baytown, TX on Indeed.com. Vanguard Veterinary Associates is pleased to announce we're now accepting online pre-registrations for our mobile clinics. Thomas Mobile Vet 2012 | All rights reserved. John Deere 3046R for sale. Save big on rabies shots and so much more. Did not want to use the vet we had in the past so I decided to check out Eastex Vet and I am so glad that I did!! Fernandina Bch. Phone (281) 424-5575 Address Hours Monday - Friday: 7:30am to 5pm Saturday: 7am to 11:30am Our local veterinary clinic offers compassionate and comprehensive care to your cats and dogs. About Us; Services; Forms. There is also a full laboratory, digital x-ray system and a recovery area for pets after surgery. About Search Results. Please note, we are not a full-service veterinary clinic meaning we do not treat sick or injured pets. Your pet's health and well-being is very important to us, we treat every patient as if they were our very own. Baytown Animal Hospital Veterinarian 4601 Decker Dr Baytown, TX 77520 Closed Opens at 1:00PM 9.2 View Profile (281) 424-5575 Referral from Oct 18, 2016 Cristina F. : Does anyone know of a good vet in the baytown area we have a 12 week old puppy and he needs his shots and flea medication. Our Team is here to help you! Dr. Chow is AMAZING! John Deere 425 for sale. We offer a variety of in-house diagnostics to meet your pet's needs. I have known and taken my pets to Dr. Medford's clinic for many years. Mobile Diagnostic and Treatment Services HousePaws employs a range of diagnostic and treatment techniques in our mobile practice that can be tailored to the needs of you and your pet. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. . Every dog and cat has unique needs, and PetVet offers you a wide variety of ways to get them the necessary, non-emergency care that's right for you and for them - all at your local Tractor Supply Co. store. Former Owner of Vet Clinic Charged with Multiple Counts of Animal Abuse. Dr Gotcher and his team and staff always go above and beyond. Dr and staff is amazing! Showing pet vaccination clinics near 77521. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response . Our animal emergency center is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and technologies to help our veterinary experts assess your pet's health. Did his exam on the floor instead of me having to lift a 60 pd dog onto the table. 713-932-6776 http://www.vergi247.com/ Yes short hours long lunch hours stays busy and they never answer the phone, but if you message them on their Facebook the front lady Tina will ans, I never have forgotten how well you treated me when my cat, at age 14, was desperately sick. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Some popular services for veterinarians include: What are people saying about veterinarians services in Baytown, TX? . At the Baytown Pet Emergency Clinic, the base fee is $79, but $110 is not uncommon in Texas. 3. Baytown, TX 77521. These are doctors who are very well trained to deal with animal issues, but they are also wonderful people who genuinely love", "Took my pup here for the first time and the staff and vet was super sweet to my dog. Perhaps your pet doesnt like to travel or they are fearful of the vet office, other pets or people, or maybe you are concerned about the exposure to disease and parasites. $40 77058, 77059, 77062, 77598, 77573, 77586, 77546, 77565, 77089, 77505, $50 77048, 77503, 77504, 77536, 77571, 77581, 77518, 77075, 77539, $60 77506, 77510, 77511, 77517, 77520,77034, 77502, 77584, 77521 and 77523 (south of I-10), Canine Basic Wellness Package: $119.50 (a $315.00 value), Canine Comprehensive Wellness Package: $199.50 (a $525.00 value), Feline Basic Wellness Package: $139.50 (a $325.oo value), Feline Comprehensive Wellness Package: $199.50 (a $635.00 value), Total Health Package: $179.99 (a $255.00 value), Phone: (832) 523-5986 Serving Clear Lake City, Friendswood, League City, Webster, Seabrook, Pasadena, Deer Park, LaPorte and surrounding communities. If an animal is older than 1 year of age and the client does not know the history of the animal - Yes give vaccines and get a booster of the distemper in 3-4 weeks from receiving the first one. Thirty-four percent of poll respondents reported paying between $251 and $500 for an emergency visit. https://login.evetpractice.com/clients/evet/index/1973. Thursday: 8:00-12:00pm & 2:00-5:30pm Friday: 8:00-12:00pm & 1:00-4:30pm. Did his exam on the floor instead of me having to lift a 60 pd dog onto the table. Excellent Vets and the kindest hearts. Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals Pet Services Veterinarians (1) Directions More Info. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Cayman Islands, Mobile Vet Clinic. Your Full-Service Vet in Baytown, TX Where Medical Excellence Meets Exceptional Care (281) 422-2821 Request Appointment Order Food & Meds Location & Contact Since 2009, Animal Medical Center of Baytown has provided comprehensive veterinary care, urgent care, and boarding to pets in the Baytown community and beyond. Always listens to concerns, is patient, answers questions thoroughly. Pet dental care, declawing, allergy testing, and emergency and critical care services are all available at Cedar Bayou Animal Clinic in Baytown, Texas. From an early age, Dr. Alvarez knew that he wanted to become veterinarian. Can you please be more specific and leave us a review on your preferred platform. Vaccination Schedule. An error occured while loading clinic data. Healthcare. Please know we are doing our best to minimize any inconvenience and tha, At Forest Lake Animal Clinic, we provide top-quality veterinary care to pets in our community. 877-395-0284. Animal Medical Center of Baytown is absolutely my favorite and only clinic to take my pet. When my dog got a chicken bone stuck in her colon they helped us. Access business information, offers, and more - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES . SERVING KINGWOOD AND ATASCOCITA FOR 10 YEARS. When we first went to see the Doc ,Charlie could fit in my hand well that is not the case now!!!! H-E-B (1621 Mason) from 1-3 p.m. Animal Medical Center-Baytown Number: 281-422-2821 Address: 4601 N Main St, Baytown, TX 77521 Website: amcofbaytown.com Description: The Animal Emergency Clinic North East is committed to providing skilled and compassionate emergency and critical care to dogs and cats. We are located in Baytown, Texas. As a mobile veterinarian service for dogs and cats, our goal is to provide the best veterinarian care in Houston. Townies Pizzeria 819 T.J. Courson Rd. Ordering your pet's favorite food and medicine is now easier than ever. Address: 2222 University Ave, Des Moines, IA 50311 Phone: (515) 283-1576 Get Directions Privacy Policy Website by Avelient. Or call for an appointment We are excited to help serve the community of Baytown and look forward to meeting you and your pet soon! Job specializations: Outdoor/Nature/Animal. Please let us know if there are any areas that you think we could improve upon. Simply put, our mobile veterinarian facility can supply practically everything that a typical clinic offers, except that we can deliver emergency services right where you stay. Dr. Alvarez, a native of Baytown, graduated from Texas A&M University for veterinary school. (281) 427-4374. Please use the phone number and email you currently use for hospital communications to link your account! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology, Where is christy Gilbert's veterinarian practice location, I am a senior citizen and my cat seems to have Injured his back paw., I need to know what to do to help my puppy not be sick anymore he is. We, The staff is fantastic. Westbury Animal Hospital Our mission is to bring the same quality of care,state of the art equipment,and level of servicesfound atthe local vet clinic right to your front door! We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service. There is also a full laboratory, digital x-ray system and a recovery area for pets after surgery. In early 2000, Dr. Alvarez began his journey right here at Baytown Animal Hospital as a kennel technician during his high school years. provides professional veterinary medical care in a friendly environmen. Dr. Jones is a horrible veterinarian. There is an overwhelming sense everything is going to get better now. MobileCare Veterinary Clinic is designed to offer a mobile veterinary practice that is unlike any other in the area. Please note: Our veterinarians will not vaccinate pets that have experienced a previous reaction to vaccinations. But if youre a new mobile client, to help make things as easy and efficient as possible, we ask that you please begin your visit with us by pre-registering. CARING AT-HOME PET HEALTH CARE AT IN-CLINIC PRICES. She cut NY Kitty's legs and cut every pad on my Kitty's paw! While waiting to be seen, a very friendly veterinarian " more 3. This morning (Friday) she is about 85% better! Job specializations: Outdoor/Nature/Animal. If you are already a Vanguard mobile client, theres no need to pre-register. Very help, I dont have alot of money but they are affordable very easy on the pocket, I have been going to see Dr Christensen for about 13 years with my dog name Charlie. Although they work from their own transportation, mobile veterinarians provide most of the same services as in-office vets. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. You can get a local veterinarian, emergency veterinarian, and mobile veterinarian across Baytown for diagnosis and treat diseases and dysfunctions of animals. Some private practice vets also make house calls to provide end-of-life services for pets. Monday-Saturday. Pricing | ALL Heart Mobile Veterinary Services Pricing House Call Fees are based on your zip code. I highly recommend it, the staff is super sweet & friendly, the techs are super amazing, and the doctor is awesome!. Very clean facility and great prices. Sunday: Closed, Phone: (832) 523-5986 Serving Clear Lake City, Friendswood, League City, Webster, Seabrook, Pasadena, Deer Park, LaPorte and surrounding communities. Vanguard Veterinary Associates is pleased to announce were now accepting online pre-registrations for our mobile clinics. Cindy S.: Dr. Chapman and Dr. McCoy have always quickly and correctly diagnosed my dog's health problems. He doesn't care about the pets in his care, only about the money. From an early age, Dr. Alvarez knew that he wanted to become veterinarian. provides professional veterinary medical care in a friendly environmen. My dog is very scared of any veterinarian, but Dr. Dobbs made his experience as less stressful as could be. What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for veterinarians in Baytown, TX? Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified spec. In 1994 Dr. Bush and Dr. Vara partnered to make preventative medicine affordable and accessible to the entire San Antonio community. Thursday: Closed Your pet must weigh between 2 lbs and 80 lbs and be at least 10 weeks old and younger than 5 years old to be sterilized at TCAP. Vanguard Veterinary Associates are bringing affordable vaccinations and preventative health care events to a city near you. or Our mobile clinic's capacity is about 12-15 pet owners/vehicles per hour, depending on a few variables. Call us or book online today. Our animal clinic suggests spaying or neutering your pet to prevent the development of future medical conditions. If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your pet, please contact us today at (832) 523-5986. What did people search for similar to veterinarians in Baytown, TX? 720 1/2 Rollingbrook St Baytown, TX, 77521. We are here for you, offering the most professional and compassionate care for both canine and feline friends. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pets health care. All rights reserved. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I swear she sprinkles fairy dust on all the pets and th. Where is christy Gilbert's veterinarian practice location, I am a senior citizen and my cat seems to have Injured his back paw., I need to know what to do to help my puppy not be sick anymore he is. . Contact Us Sunday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday: 8:00-12:00pm & 2:00-5:30pm Wednesday: 8:00-12:00pm & 1:00-4:30pm. Our 26-ft custom-built mobile veterinary clinic is furnished with state-of-the-art equipment, and serves as an examination, treatment, laboratory, surgery, and dental facility. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. No appointment needed! Welcome to PVS and POPS Mobile Vet Clinic When your pet needs vaccinations or care, you don't want it to cost you a paw and a claw. We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals. We operate on weekends and some weeknights for your convenience. and evening hours available. January 28 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. If you have Appointments are required for all spay and neuter surgeries. Abshier-Meuth Animal Hospital 10 YEARS WITH (281) 427-1760. Monday Wednesday & Friday: 4Paws Mobile Veterinary Services is a mobile veterinary team performing house calls for cats and dogs in Hillsborough, Redwood City, Palo Alto, and the surrounding areas. . There is only one fee applied per household even if we are examining multiple pets. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for veterinarians in Baytown, TX: All Creatures Exotic & Small Veterinary Hospital. There isn't another Vet around like Dr. Abel! Click on the links below to read reviews on Houston Mobile Vet Clinic: Dr. Donaruma is excited to bring you central Houston's only full service mobile veterinary service. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Distemper / Adenovirus / Parvovirus / Parainfluenza / Leptospirosis: Distemper / Adenovirus / Parvovirus / Parainfluenza: Rattlesnake Vaccines available upon advanced request. 8536 N Highway 146 Baytown, TX, 77523. Full-time . Our services and products include vaccines, heartworm tests, heartworm prevention, microchips, flea/tick products, and nail trims. HOME | mobilevetclinic HOME PRODUCTS SERVICES RESOURCES CALENDAR FAQ ABOUT CONTACT More Find Great Deals on our Featured Products! You can visit our what to expect section under New Clients in our menu bar for more information. Home Contact Monthly Schedule Lost Records Shop Our Services More We protect your furry family popular preventive medication weekly schedule Events Calendar by Inffuse close Veterinarian always on location $28 Wellness Exam Exams are NOT mandatory Exams stop 1hr before closing They can do routine exams, treat injuries and illnesses, and even do minor surgery with their tools. Dog & cat check ups, pet travel, medication delivery, yearly vaccinations, microchipping and more. He doesn't deserve his poor staff. Oops! Appointment Request; Pharmacy Request; Pet Travel Form; Euthanasia Consent Form; Sledding and Snow Mobile Recs. These cookies do not store any personal information. Baytown Animal Hospital proudly serves the Baytown area. I had never taken her to the vet before so had to just kind of toss a coin and hope for the best in finding a place close to home and possibly same day appt. FULL SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDING SURGERY AND X-RAY AT OUR CLINIC FACILITIES. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Cedar Bayou Animal Clinic. I took my 5 month old Kitty here to be declawed and she ended up costing me more money at a different vet. A variety of manufacturers make 18 to 30-foot vehicles (vans or trailers) that can be specially equipped for use as veterinary mobile units. You'll find our low-cost dog and cat vet vaccine clinics at a Petcostore in your neighborhood. Very good service for my pets. Full attention devoted to you and your pet. Mobile veterinary clinics designed and manufactured by Odulair provide the convenience of on-site animal health services, access to a larger network of patients, and higher revenues with lower costs for a veterinary clinic business. Thomas Mobile Veterinary Clinic. Listing for: Critter Care Veterinary Clinic. TCAP offers low-cost spay and neuter services to cats and dogs across North Texas starting at just $35. Regular dental cleanings are important in maintaining your pets teeth as well as their overall health. No matter where you live in our service area, we have a low-cost mobile puppy, dog, kitten and cat vaccination clinic near you. Kubota L2501. This is a review for a veterinarians business in Baytown, TX: "God bless Dr. Lipps and the Technicians! Call now (888) 788-1165. +345 327-3313. info@mobilevets.ky. Home; About Us. We provide everything from vaccines, testing, deworming & more for your pets. Where Medical Excellence Meets Exceptional Care. I never give reviews but just felt I needed to this time around. When we first went to see the Doc ,Charlie could fit in my hand well that is not the case now!!!!
Quantum Of The Seas Room Layout, Nicky George Son Of Christopher George, Dark Side Of Wyoming Nsw, Articles M