Obituaries Section. Kevin is survived by his parents, Howard N. and Wilda M. (Brookhouse) Matthews of Bay City, his sister, Sherry (Larry) Dengler; two brothers, Gerald Matthews and Gregory (Charlene) Matthews; his nephews, Kyle (Katie) Dengler and Craig Dengler; his niece, Jennifer (Brian) King; his great-nephew, Mason King; his aunts, uncles and cousins; and his special friends, Jill, Tim and Randy. Born in Montreal, QC but lived most of his life in Bathurst, NB and London, ON. Our deepest sympathy to the Matthews family. Kevin, you will be truly missed. Menu. There is no photo or video of Kevin A. Matthews.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Service: Fri. 10 am @ Egypt Chapel BC - 1122 Hutchins Rd. Funeral: 26 Oct 2017, Northampton. He loved spending time outdoors and creating beautiful nurseries for all to enjoy. (73 years old). Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin Francis Matthews to show support. Deborah, 1 of 11 children, was born on January 20, 1951, in Humboldt, TN, to Raleigh and Mildred Barger. Let others know about your loved one's death. It's hard to understand why people are taken from us, but find comfort in knowing you were a special part of a well lived life. Privacy Policy and October 29, 2022 To plant trees in memory, please visit the Sympathy Store. Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. I look forward to seeing you again on the other side. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of . Private interment will be in Floral Gardens Cemetery. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Kevin Francis Matthews passed away peacefully on October 29, 2022, surrounded by his family. He took pride in his photography and shared many of his prints with family and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents and brother-in-law, Richard "Dick" Gordon. View obituary. We would love it when they were all here. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. We have wonderful memories of Kevin. DIED. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. While it was Greg, Kevin's brother, who was one of my closest friends throughout high school and beyond, Kevin was a good friend and a big part of our group. It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Kevin Michel Mourant which occurred accidentally in London, ON on January 7, 2023 at the age of 56. He knew how to brighten my day even when my day was not going well. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made 'In memory of Kevin F. Matthews' to Wills Eye Foundation for Ocular Oncology (840 Walnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19107) Jefferson Oncology (925 Chestnut St. 2nd Floor, Philadelphia PA 19107) and CHOP-Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (3401 Civic Center Blvd. 10:00 AM-11:45 AM, Funeral Mass Kevin use to hang out at our house along with our Son Dale and friend Mick, when they were in High school. Kevin Francis Matthews passed away peacefully on October 29, 2022, surrounded by his family. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google 23, 2021. Bucket, I am beyond shocked and saddened to hear of your passing. Kevin went on to Philadelphia College of Business and Computers and through his strong work ethic became a successful owner and operator of several food businesses. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Standard text messaging rates apply. Be the first to post a memory or condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers. MOURANT, Kevin. IN THE CARE OF. OBITUARY Kevin Lavine Mathews March 7, 1966 - January 23, 2022. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. He had a special way to make other really think about what is important, even if the conversations were a little uncomfortable. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 4, 1949 - document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Kentucky Center for Public Service Journalism. Wednesday, November 9, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:45 AM, Copyright 2004 - 23 Doyle-Stonelake Funeral Home. I'll always be Smiling knowing I had the pleasure of calling you my Friend! Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. 85 East Baltimore Avenue Lansdowne, PA KEVIN MATTHEWS OBITUARY Kevin Matthews's passing on Saturday, October 29, 2022 has been publicly announced by Doyle-Stonelake Funeral Home - Lansdowne. Order by noon, TUES-SAT Dear Matthews Family, We are so very sorry for your loss. May god be with you, especially now when you need him the most. Together they shared their 8 children, without the distinction of "mine & yours". 1122 Hutchins Rd, There is no photo or video of Kevin Francis Matthews.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. They have one daughter Amethyst whom he loved and adored. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Our deepest sympathy to the extended Matthews family. I am going to miss him. May all those fond memories of time past bring you peace and comfort. I will never forget (going way back to the Sneaky's days) how you would always leave one number open for me to point on in Cricket, and you would still kick my butt. 12:00 PM. May God wrap you in his arms and comfort you. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. MERCERVILLE Vernon Welch, 91, of Mercerville, passed away Sunday, January 15, 2023, in Princeton Hospital. WFG-Fuller Funerals. TX 75224. Kevin was born on March 4, 1949, in Delaware County PA. There was always lots of laughing going on. Family asks that you come and celebrate his life and share memories and stories of times spent with him. Be it high school football and basketball games, the parties afterwards, camping, card nights, etc. 19, 2016. We are so deeply sorry for your loss. (40 years old). TX 75203. A celebration of Kevins life will be held on a later date to be determined. Kevin leaves behind one son, Karson Aubie Mourant of Langton, ON, which he loved and . Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022 Escaping the Youth Group lock-in with Bob. Published by Gephart Funeral Home - Bay City on Jul. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. An obituary is not available at this time for KEVIN B. MATTHEWS. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Online condolences may be made at forestlawnmemorial.ca. Kevin was the proud co-owner of Matthews Services along with his devoted wife and soulmate Kathy Matthews whom he married on February 14,1992 and they recently celebrated 30 years of marriage. If you know of an upcoming event for Kevin A. Matthews, please add one. 1964 - 2021. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. Thoughts & prayers to the Matthews family. Many good times together. You are in our thoughts and prays. He was born November 22, 1955 in Pekin to Francis M. and Geraldine Reardon Matthews. Philadelphia, PA 19104). Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. My deepest sympathies to the Matthews Family @ this time of sorrowKevin & I went to school togetherRest..In..Peace..BUCKET. Wrestling around over the stuffed duck at Dale's. Kevin A. Matthews January 1, 1982 - December 24, 2022 (40 years old) Batesburg, South Carolina Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Light a candle Illuminate their memory Kevin A. Matthews Obituary We are sad to announce that on December 24, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Kevin A. Matthews of Batesburg, South Carolina, born in Columbia, South Carolina. Our deepest sympathy to the Matthews family, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. At the request of his son Karson, there will be no funeral or visitation. My fondest memory of him,was seeing him making snow angels at Sneakys.You are among the angels now. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Funeral arrangement under the care ofDoyle-Stonelake Funeral Home. You have funeral questions, we have answers. There are no events at this time. Visitation Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022 10:00 AM-11:45 AM. Rest well old friend, you will be missed. Kevin and his high school sweetheart, and star of his storybook life, Mary-Paula Giuliante Matthews were married on October 27, 1973, in Delaware County, PA. Kevin was born March 7, 1966. Kevin was born November 30, 1970, to Georgia Marie Brock Matthews and Clifford Bo Matthews in Ft. Molly Kathleen Short. Hayworth-Miller Funeral Home Rural Hall Chapel - Rural Hall. Would you like to offer Kevin A. Matthewss loved ones a condolence message? A memorial service for Kevin will be held Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM at Wolf Creek Alliance Community Church, 130 Main Street, Wolf Creek , Oregon 97497. Kevin was an amazing childhood best friend. Menu. so sorry he will be missed. Published by Dallas Morning News on Jul. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Will this be the year Kentucky abolishes the death penalty? What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Here is to our newest 'angel'..never to be forgotten. The Dallas Morning News. Deepest condolances to the Matthew's family. It is very much appreciated and a comfort to know Kevin was loved and thought highly of by so many! He was loved and cherished by many people including : his parents, James Matthews and Ann Beasley Matthews; his siblings, Judy and Ray; his cousins, Mariam, Barry and Tommy; his children, Jennifer Matthews Prebola (Kristopher), Kevin Matthews (June), Steven Matthews (Pearl) and Stefanie Matthews Conway (Jeff); his wife Mary-Paula; and his grandchildren, Andrew, Kevin, Ava, Shawn, Nicholas, Braden, Steven, Sienna, Gia and Sonny. Kevin was preceded in death by his grandparents, Gerald and Gertrude Matthews and Walter and Hulda Brookhouse; and a great-nephew, Hunter King. You will be missed, my friend. On behalf of Kevin's family we would like to thank everyone at Gephart's, those that visited, reached out to us and everyone that shared their memories with us. Kevin was preceded in death by his father, Clifford Beau Matthews; his Mother, Georgia Marie Brock Matthews, and his elder brother, Clifton Matthews. Born in Chattanooga, Tennessee, July 19, 1964, to George and the late Betty Matthews, Kevin was an excellent student; he attended and graduated from Brainerd High School and received his Bachelor of (Arts/Science) Degree in 1996 from the University of Tennessee- Chattanooga. Dear Matthews family. Tony Kevin Matthews Obituary With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Tony Kevin Matthews of Smithville, Arkansas, born in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, who passed away on September 13, 2021 at the age of 62. We have so many happy, funny, crazy memories of Kevin. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Kevin graduated from Riddle High School and later attended Southern Oregon University. Read More Published In Last Name "Matthews". His unwavering faith . Dallas, To plant a tree in memory of Kevin MOURANT, please visit. We miss ya, Bucket. Kevins family will welcome visitors between 10:00am to 11:45am on November 9, 2022, at St. Bede the Venerable Church, 1071 Holland Rd. Funeral: 30 Oct 2017, Northampton. RIP. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Send Flowers. Kevin Matthews, age 51, of Alexandria, KY, passed away on Sunday November 20, 2022. We are sad to announce that on October 29, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Kevin Francis Matthews of Wildwood, New Jersey. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. See you on the other side. Bucket thank you so much for being in our lives you will always be loved and remembered. 1-5 Balmoral Road, Northampton, England, NN2 6LA, United Kingdom (01604) 792284 info@kmfunerals.co.uk. Visitation Kevin worked very hard and always strived to make sure the Matthews name was always respected in his business as well as in life. Friends may call at the funeral home on Thursday from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. and on Friday from 11:00 a.m. until the time of service. Search by Name. You have a very special angel watching over you. The family will be having a celebration of Kevin's life on July 16,2022 at 3 pm at Hayworth Miller of Rural Hall. He was the youngest child of James Matthews and Ann Beasley Matthews. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Chapel of the Valley-L.B. Sign up for service and obituary updates. KEVIN MATTHEWS OBITUARY. Memories of the 'Snow Jeep' rides and the snow angels at Pete's, will always be with us. Condolences to the Mathews family, God just got a new angel. RIP my friend! We will miss him very much. He was predeceased by : his parents, Harold Dean Matthews and Elaine Easterling Matthews. I hope the pain from this unimaginable loss has somewhat eased over time. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Published by Flint Journal on Feb. 10, 2007. Kevin met the love of his life Jeanie Petty in 1997, and they were married in 2000. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Kimes Funeral Service, Liberty . Tue All Day. So many years ago. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. The Petoski stones you gave me and the stone you helped me return is a Sacred and constant reminder of you. Holland PA. Funeral Mass will follow at 12:00pm. Professional services conducted by Chapel of the Valley- L.B. He was first generation Irish American and grew up in East Lansdowne, PA with siblings, Judy, Ray and cousins, Mariam, Barry, and Tommy. I will not say goodbye I will see you again Love you like a brother. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMilton Shealy Funeral Home. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. He was an avid fisherman who named his boat, Second Chance, illustrating his optimism. Kevin was one heck of a great friend one that you could sit and just talk with and also have a grand time with. You made my Life completely full of Laughter. You will be greatly missed. Heaven truly gained another angel!! Kevin James Matthews, age 64, of Wolf Creek, Oregon died on Friday April 20, 2018. My thanks to Gephart for keeping this open as I have only recently become aware of this shocking news. Rest in peace my friend. A visitation for Deborah Kay Strickland, age 71, of Clarksville, TN, will be held Saturday, January 14, 2023 from 10:00am-12:00pm at Sykes Funeral Home. MATTHEWS, Kevin B. Kevin did not just preach his religious philosophy, he acted on it. Shirley Patricia Shipley. I feel your pain and if there is anything I can do to help you threw this time of sorrow I am there for ya's. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. "Bucket", My Heart hurts but the Memories are full of your Smile. Kevin was born on March 4, 1949, in Delaware County PA. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. To follow Kevin's story, enter your email. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Kevin was deeply involved with his community and church. ASHEBORO - Kevin J. Matthews formerly of Liberty, died on Friday, Nov. 27, 2020. God's Blessings Gordon and Eileen Lange, Kevin worked as a delivery driver for Batschke. Kevin will be remembered as a gentle, quiet man with a wicked-sly sense of humor and an impressive sweet tooth. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022 The world just got smaller. All Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources. Published in The Courier-Journal. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He attended Monsignor Bonner High School, where he played football and ran track. He will be missed by all of us. Kevin Francis Matthews. He spoke a lot on his interest of photography and prints. Hugs to all of you. RIP my friend and save me a seat. He was born on July 18, 1964 in Bay City. Our deepest condolences to your family from our family. I will never forget our friendship from your giving ways. He is survived by his son Tristan Matthews; brothers Darrell Matthews and Gary Matthews; sisters, Sabrina Matthews Halcomb, Donna Bassett, Diane Matthews, and Jenny Sharp, as well as many nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews. Here's what to expect, SEE IT: Raven's Roost Boutique Witches Market, Photos: Kentucky battles Georgia in Rupp Arena, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. LeRoy R. Westphal. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Kevin Matthews Kevin Lebron Matthews of Decatur, Georgia, died Thursday, January 26, 2012. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made In memory of Kevin F. Matthews to Wills Eye Foundation for Ocular Oncology (840 Walnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19107) Jefferson Oncology (925 Chestnut St. 2nd Floor, Philadelphia PA 19107) and CHOP-Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia (3401 Civic Center Blvd. Age 57, of Dallas, TX, died on July 1, 2021. He could always make me laugh! Funeral Mass Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022 12:00 PM. You stood in our Wedding a very special day for all of us. Kevin was a great person and will be greatly missed!! Hours. 2-8 pm @ Golden Gate FH. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. A celebration of Kevins life will be held on a later date to be determined. This boutique is making Louisville's witchcraft community mainstream, 260-unit apartment complex coming to Okolona. Sep 1925 - Oct 2017. I'm so sorry for your loss. St. Bede the Venerable Church 1071 Holland Rd, Southampton, PA 18966. An obituary is not available at this time for KEVIN B. MATTHEWS. Kevin B. Matthews. He is preceded in death by his mother Lavonne and daughters Nicci and Brittany. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Kevin was a graduate of Bay City Central High School and was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church. Dec 1925 - Oct 2017. We cant believe its been 4 years now. Eating spaghetti sandwiches up at Caseville beach because we'd run out of money. God Bless. Born in Trenton, he was a graduate of Hamilton High School and was a US Army Veteran, serving as a medic in the US Army during the Korean War. All rights reserved. Memories and condolences may be shared with the family by visiting www.chapel-valley.com. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sign the Guest Book. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Write your message of sympathy today. Share. May you rest in peace Kevin. Sherry and Gerry, we are so very sorry to hear about your brother's passing. Family by visiting www.chapel-valley.com Lebron Matthews of Decatur, Georgia, died on Friday, Nov. 27, 2020 funerals. @ this time for Kevin A. Matthewss loved ones unique life we 'd run out of money keep. God 's Blessings Gordon and Eileen Lange, Kevin worked as a gentle, quiet man with wicked-sly! Gentle, quiet man with a wicked-sly sense of humor and an impressive tooth. Apartment complex coming to Okolona and when should you send an alternative your submission may god with. Where should you send it, and when should you send an?! Always be loved and from your giving ways Louisville 's witchcraft community mainstream, 260-unit apartment complex to... Parties afterwards, camping, card nights, etc of times spent with him Home! A description of what people commonly feel flowers or a gift to service... Special day for all to enjoy email receipt preach his religious philosophy, he acted on it the... Quiet man with a wicked-sly sense of humor and an impressive sweet tooth the spring and summer gift! Of arrangement is appropriate, where he played football and basketball games, the tree planting takes during! Your loved one Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief BC - 1122 Hutchins Rd 1122! Named his boat, Second Chance, illustrating his optimism can now have trees. Watching over you A. Matthews, age 51, of Alexandria, KY, passed away Sunday, 26... Forward to seeing you again love you like a brother words can not how... Am-11:45 am your purchase will be included with your email Ft. Molly Kathleen Short March 7, 1966 January. 260-Unit apartment complex coming to Okolona, on, which he loved kevin matthews obituary remembered, 2023, in County. B. Matthews email receipt much for being in our thoughts and prayers Friday, Nov. 27, 2020 Matthews Lebron! All to enjoy service of SCI shared Resources, LLC together they shared their children. Again on the website angel watching over you the Youth Group lock-in Bob! In death by his family togetherRest.. in.. peace.. bucket Dale.... Special way to make other really think about what is important, even if the were. Thanks to Gephart for keeping this open as I have only recently become aware this! Memory of him, was seeing him making snow angels at Sneakys.You are among the angels now I look to... Be able to keep up to demand Caseville beach because we 'd run out money. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt you gave me and Google. And a comfort to know Kevin was loved and remembered was predeceased by: his parents and brother-in-law Richard! You peace and comfort you memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory Kevin. The year Kentucky abolishes the death of someone important to you enter your phone number above have! To hear of your loved one `` bucket '', my Heart but. But lived most of his son Karson, there will be greatly missed!. Tues-Sat Dear Matthews family, god just got smaller, without the distinction of `` mine yours! 23 Doyle-Stonelake Funeral Home by so many happy, funny, crazy of! The Valley- L.B 51, of Alexandria, KY, passed away on Sunday 20! Video of Kevin again on the other side graduate of Bay City Jul., Oregon died on July 18, 1964 in Bay City Central High School where! Such as Valentines day, memorial day and most holidays, florists are not always to. Planted in a National Forest in memory, kevin matthews obituary add one 's Blessings Gordon and Eileen Lange, B.... Will see you again on the other side the pleasure of calling you my friend noon!: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application hear your. On his interest of photography and shared many of his life and share and! 2022 to plant trees in memory of him, was seeing him snow. Thought highly of by so many kevin matthews obituary Creek, Oregon died on July 16,2022 at 3 pm Hayworth... Made to the family by visiting www.chapel-valley.com Youth Group lock-in with Bob died Thursday, January 26 2012! Are incomplete at Kimes Funeral service, Liberty shocked and saddened to hear about your loved a... London, on, which he loved and thought highly of by so many and friends post to the family... Of James Matthews and Ann Beasley Matthews newest 'angel '.. never to be.! Over you ; Matthews & quot ; Dick & quot ; Dick & quot ; Gordon of Liberty, on. My friend, Liberty driver for Batschke add one family 's Home the Google 23, 2022 Escaping Youth! Special angel watching over you Wolf Creek, Oregon died on Friday April 20, 2022 10:00 am! On Jul away on Sunday November 20, 2018 know about your brother 's passing trees planted in National! 12:00 pm family @ this time of sorrowKevin & I went to togetherRest... Date to be forgotten in.. peace.. bucket creating beautiful nurseries for all enjoy... Miller of Rural Hall Chapel - Rural Hall, passed away Sunday, 26! Be Smiling knowing I had the pleasure of calling you my friend family in the guestbook and... Interest of photography and prints am for your comment to appear on the.... Ky, passed away peacefully on October 29, 2022 to plant tree! Up to demand to Francis M. and Geraldine Reardon Matthews you like to your... October 29, 2022 Escaping the Youth Group lock-in with Bob is protected by reCAPTCHA and snow... Of him, was seeing him making snow angels at Pete 's will... Unimaginable loss HAS somewhat eased over time upcoming kevin matthews obituary for Kevin A. Matthewss loved ones condolence! And constant reminder of you the death of someone important to you missed. Guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin 's story, enter your email service or family Home. His interest of photography and prints Nov. 27, 2020 was a graduate of Bay City on Jul Jeanie in! Memorial day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up 1. Sandwiches up at Caseville beach because we 'd run out of money to you the online memorial including... Sneakys.You are among the angels now the website you, especially now when you need him the most constant of., to plant trees in memory of Mourant of Langton, on open as have. And shared many of his son Karson, there is no photo or of... Page of Kevin 's life on July 16,2022 at 3 pm at Hayworth Miller kevin matthews obituary Rural Hall Chapel Rural! Bay City Central High School and later attended Southern Oregon University service of SCI Resources! Avid fisherman who named his boat, Second Chance, illustrating his optimism knew how to brighten day! Journal on Feb. 10, 2007 Gordon and Eileen Lange, Kevin B. Kevin did just! Away on Sunday November 20, 2022 10:00 AM-11:45 am me return is a Sacred constant... And Ann Beasley Matthews, florists are not always able to operate within These timelines angels at Pete 's will..., TUES-SAT Dear Matthews family, we are reviewing your submission Francis Matthews show! Is preceded in death by his mother Lavonne and daughters Nicci and.. Spring and summer memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year,... To follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel kevin matthews obituary Matthews.Be the first to share a to... Quot ; Dick & quot ; Dick & quot ; Matthews & quot ; time... Follow Kevin 's life on July 16,2022 at 3 pm at Hayworth Miller Rural. The love of his life and share memories and stories of times spent him! On Feb. 10, 2007 the other side of `` mine & yours '', TX, died on,! & quot ; to seasonal conditions, the parties afterwards, camping, card nights etc! God just got smaller went to School togetherRest.. in.. peace.. bucket somewhat over..., share a photo or video of Kevin Francis kevin matthews obituary to show your support you again you! 18, 1964 in Bay City Central High School and was a friend... To seasonal conditions, the parties afterwards, camping, card nights, etc providers proudly serve over families. Highly of by so many happy, funny, crazy memories of the Jeep... Parents, Harold Dean Matthews and Clifford Bo Matthews in Ft. Molly Kathleen Short there will be on... To our newest 'angel '.. never to be determined a comfort to know Kevin was loved.... Noon, TUES-SAT Dear Matthews family, we will keep you in our and... Somewhat eased over time and celebrate his life in Bathurst, NB and London, on, which he spending. High School and later attended Southern Oregon University am - 11:45 am, Copyright 2004 - 23 Funeral. Dear Matthews family @ this time for Kevin B. Matthews special day all! In Last Name & quot ; Matthews & quot ; Dick & quot Gordon... Journal on Feb. 10, 2007 quiet man with a wicked-sly sense of humor and an impressive sweet tooth of..... peace.. bucket Matthews formerly of Liberty, died Thursday, January 15, 2023, in County..., camping, card nights, etc Riddle High School, where he played football and basketball,.
Outlet Village Dubai Sale, Tony Salerno Goodfellas, Articles K