We have lots of information about Glenn: religious views are listed as unknown, ethnicity is unknown, and political affiliation is none. Laura Sobel Is Married. But we had a good time; we actually became a touring machine that summer. Frank Beard Barriemore Barlow 2 records for Glen Sobel. Mainly known for being the drummer for Alice Cooper since 2011, Sobel has worked with other musicians/groups, including Mtley Cre, Hollywood Vampires, Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Beautiful Creatures, Chris Impellitteri, Gary Hoey, Tony MacAlpine, Jennifer Batten, Paul Gilbert, Saga and Shark Island. Phil Maturano He played with Glenn Hughes and played in Chad Smiths Bombastic Meat bats. Kenny Clare Sonny Greer Glen Sobel: Im hearing that its going to be out early next year or spring, somewhere in there. Glen Sobel talks about the night he'll always remember and the one he wishes he could forget. Alex Acuna So, the record is going to have a similar theme to that, but as far as the guests, the stuff that people really want to know I dont even know some of them yet because its guest singers, and they are going to still, they are yet to do their parts. Evelyn Glennie Thats terrible. "You should have those abilities at your disposal. Jon Hiseman Joey Baron "There was a lot of pressure involved, because quite frankly, the tour was in jeopardy," he recounts. He offers the hands-on attention that companies of this size and stature demand and deserve. There's a lot going on.". Poogie Bell Walfredo Reyes Glen Sobel's latest videos. Jeff Porcaro Steve Moore So, I dont even know what a lot of them are going to be at. Dennis Chambers But its up to Guns N Roses/Crue schedules if its going to happen? It was up to him to get the studio musicians together, and Bob Ezrin was overseeing the whole thing being the main producer. They still play. Gary Chaffee He became more of a writer/producer, and I would get on his recording sessions, usually for whatever he was doing. Ed Thigpen Bill Kreutzmann Glen Sobel: Everybody is friends, which is great. Jon Theodore Todd Sucherman "The Rev" Sullivan Jason Sutter [9], In October 2015 during Mtley Cre's farewell tour, Sobel filled in for Tommy Lee, who was unable to perform due to tendinitis in his wrist. Glen Sobel: Yeah, it was called WICKED MAIDEN. Now we all know. Glen is currently on tour w/ Alice Cooper. Don Alias Carl Allen All Rights Reserved 2021-2022 - Reunion.com. Sobels professional career got started after he won a large drum-off competition in Los Angeles at the age of 19, and it led him to join guitar virtuoso Tony MacAlpines band. Roy Haynes Cozy Powell RT @franstrine: Great lunch hang with @Glen_Sobel today! Johnny Vidacovich But it is going to be a cover record; its mostly a covers record. Dave DiCenso You know they have people they like to work with. But DJ Ashba, that Sixx AM thing a little ago, and Kenny Kweens, hes got a band called Villains of Vaudeville, and he did recordings which I played on. Butch Miles Max Roach Metal-Rules.com: Yeah. And we do a lot of Thin Lizzy because Vivian was playing with them at one point. You know, Anthony has mixed a lot of stuff that youve heard and mastered it.. David Stanoch Glen Sobel: Thats fun because its different; we play a lot at the Baked Potato in L.A. Ive been going there since I was 16, this tiny little world famous like a jazz club, but they have other stuff, there is fusion. Max Weinberg ", Midway into the set, Sobel was required to play a tricky "Keith Moonish-type fill" that would lead into an abrupt tempo change of one of the songs. Jonathan Mover Metal-Rules.com: Okay. Glen Sobel: I dont remember, sometime in the early 80s maybe, but the comic book might have been from the late 70s, I think? Ringo So, we were talking about that. Mick Avory Marco Minnemann Daru Jones Curt Bisquera Earl Palmer Doug Clifford New FAITH NO MORE And MR. BUNGLE Companion Book. Tobias Ralph Airto laughs.. Metal-Rules.com: So when did you did see that Marvel comic book? Cozy, especially with Rainbow, he was heavy but grooving and swinging drummer. Glen Sobel is a rare breed. Glen Sobel is an American drummer who has performed and recorded in many different genres. Carlos Vega Tris Imboden Al Jackson Drum Fest. Abe Laboriel, jr. Not a lot of fun. Albert Tootie Heath Jeff Queen Dave Tough Nat Townsley Dave Langguth Growing up in LA, Sobel knew at an early age that he wanted to be a professional drummer. Amir Bresler What got Glen onto the drum riser with bands like Mtley Cre, Hollywood Vampires . Glen Sobel is an American drummer who has performed and recorded in many different genres. Sobel recorded one record with MacAlpine in 1993, entitled Madness, which featured jazz saxophone luminary Branford Marsalis. Vernel Fournier Sobels credits include Impellitteri, Sixx A.M, Paul Gilbert, Vasco Rossi, Beautiful Creatures, Jennifer Batten, Elliot Yamin, Gary Hoey, Graham Bonnets Alcatrazz, and Orianthi. Lewis Nash Metal-Rules.com: Thats amazing. Mikkey Dee Barrett Deems Recently he has played, toured, and/or recorded with gigs ranging from hard rock (SIXX A.M.- featuring Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue), pop/r&b (tour with ELLIOTT YAMIN- American Idol finalist who topped the Billboard Hot 100), instrumental fusion . Rick Marotta Glen Sobel: my best and worst gigs ever. James Gadson [11], When not on the road, Sobel plays around Los Angeles with various artists[12] including Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell's band, Sir Sodoff and the Trainwrecks. He garnered a lot of fame and popularity as a presenter for his popular radio show airing via Premiere Radio Networks and the Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck Radio Program. Richie Hayward doing them note for note because anytime a movie or a video game wants those songs, they can get these newly recorded masters, and Alice re-sang, that way, they dont have to do any business with the old record label. Glen Sobel is an American drummer who has performed and recorded in many different genres. You know, he doesnt want to get out and play unless its something he feels that its worth, which is okay too. Tommy Aldridge Ray Cooper Metal-Rules.com: Graham Bonnet returned to Impellitteri briefly in 2000, and he sang on the album SYSTEM X. Metal-Rules.com: I did see some stuff on YouTube, actually. Would you tell mesomething more about that project? Senri Kawaguchi Lionel Hampton Eddie BayersMarcus Baylor They are doing a whole release of the book, HEROIN DIARIES, and then the record almost at the same time. Trustifo and the info available through this service may not be used to make choices about person employment, insurance, credit, housing or for any other aims that would require FCRA compliance. Rashid Williams I love those drum parts. began playing drums at the age of eleven. I mean, now you have to think more about how to share the parts and stuff like that, right? Mainly known for being the drummer for Alice Cooper since 2011, Sobel has also worked with Sixx: A.M., Vasco Rossi, Elliott Yamin of American Idol, SX-10, Beautiful Creatures, Impellitteri, Gary . Pedrito Martinez Because Scott Travis did the first one, but now he has his Judas Priest stuff to do. Sean Rickman Alex Riel Everybody has got their own stuff. Glen Sobel: There are YouTube clips for sure, Japan 02, etc. And its the same more than its every night; its a production. Glen Sobel, Music Department: Metal Lords. By concerning myself with the minutia of playing, I hoped that I wouldn't psych myself into overthinking what was happening around me. Everything was riding on me. Don Brewer Matt Wilson Shadow Wilson David "Pick" Withers Roger Hawkins aise The Dead" show, which also features his musical tribute to his fallen friends John Lennon, Keith Moon, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix. Jeff Hirshfield Metal-Rules.com: Thats what a lot of bands are doing today. In your opinion, how is he to work with? It was a big hit for them. When you lose a major label deal that can oftentimes make the band seem like its damaged goods. Morgan Agren Bill Ward Dylan Campbell has four brothers and three sisters. You worked with him in the early 90s, right? Pete Lockett Tony Coleman Phil Collins I was just trying to fill up the time, but the gig seemed as though it would never end. Metal-Rules.com: So, hes just a ghost? Walfredo Reyes, Jr. Wim DeVries Dave DiCenso Aquiles Priester Mark Brzezicki He happened to be in town, and he told me he was here. Brian Bennett Joe McCarthy Find Glen Sobel's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. The next few years saw Sobel playing on a number of tours and recording jobs including playing on the new version of "Heavy Action" (the Monday Night Football theme on ESPN) and touring with American Idol second runner up Elliott Yamin who scored a top ten smash in 2007. Jake Hanna Paul Wertico And more so now that Ive had to play it a lot laughs.. Phil Ehart 1993 - 2023 drummerworld.com - Bernhard Castiglioni - Switzerland - all rights reserved, Glen Sobel - Steven Tyler - Johnny Depp - Alice Cooper - Marilyn Manson. We just did one in Moscow at the Hard Rock Cafe a few weeks ago now. JoJo Mayer Zutty Singleton Aaron Sterling Emmanuelle Caplette Greg Clark Mike Clark Teddy Campbell Switching musical gears, Sobel took gigs with SX-10, a rap/rock hybrid band with Sen Dog of Cypress Hill which featured many other rap luminaries of the day such as Everlast and Kottonmouth Kings. JEFF KOLLMAN, GLEN SOBEL, ANDRE MANGA highlights part 2 live at the Ba Glen Sobel (Alice Cooper, Sixx AM) performing and hanging behind the s Glen Sobel (Alice Cooper, Impellitteri, Sixx: AM, Paul Gilbert) drummi 2-26-10 Glen Sobel (Alice Cooper, Sixx AM, Paul Gilbert) drum solo sec Alice Cooper drummer and DRUM! That song had become as big of a single yet, Life is Beautiful. And its drum programming on that record. Bobby Previte Lil John Roberts Pete Zeldman Yeah, it two of us and Bullet for My Valentine, Heavens Basement. Bobby Jarzombek Akira JimboJonas Johansen Laughs. Mainly known for being the drummer for Alice Cooper since 2011, Sobel has worked with other musicians/groups, including Mtley Cre, Hollywood Vampires, Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Beautiful Creatures, Chris Impellitteri, Gary Hoey, Tony MacAlpine, Jennifer Batten, Paul Gilbert, Saga and Shark Island. If I was able to, sure. My bigger problem with the title is the implication that if you have a high IQ, then you're somehow more deserving of help than others. It was a lower budget, and there wasnt like one producer, we have other several people, a lot of cooks in the kitchen, it was done piecemeal. Actually, it took a long time to get that out, that record. Nisan Stewart Matt Chamberlain Jimmy Chamberlin It took a lot of encouragement from his wife Tania - whom he married in 1999 - and his daughter Mary. He is also a former editor ofGuitar World, contributing writer forGuitar Aficionadoand VP of A&R for Island Records. I was really happy with that album. Glenn would swallow his pride and adopt Mormonism in 1999. Matt Halpern Pat Mastelotto Jason Bonham It was like he was going, 'You did it, man!' Glen Sobel: Its a demanding show, physically. Jared Schonig Mark Schulman Jon Bermuda Schwartz Nicko McBrain First, he married to Diane Kirk from 1955 to 1959 and second he married to Billie Jean Nunley from 1959-1975. Metal-Rules.com: Right, but when DJ Ashba decided to leave, everything changed. @alicecooper https://t.co . Anika Nilles Glen Sobel: Well, I guess Im on a couple of tracks that were demos in the beginning, but they turned new to albums. Glen Sobel: Yeah. Glen Sobel is an American drummer who has performed and recorded in many different genres. Brad Wilk Jamie Oldaker George Wettling Ben Riley Three guitars that work, we are doing the Lynyrd Skynyrd, three-guitar deal. It was a good thing; I felt to do something in a different world as pop/R&B. Eric Singer November 24, 2013 Glenn is now married. But just living it LA wasn't enough - far from it, in fact. On April 15, 2008, Sixx:A.M. announced they would be touring as part of Mtley Cre's Cre Fest. 10478 likes 6024 talking about this. And we played Horslips, an Irish band; we played a couple of theirs, yeah. View Glenn Sobel results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. Glen Sobel: That would be great. Chris Layton Gerald Heyward Glen Sobel: Yeah. AKA: Alias, Nicknames, alternate spellings, married and/or maiden names for Tamisha Daggs in Fort Lee, VA. Tamisha A Oliver Tamisha A Love Tamisha Love Tamisha Daggs Tamisha Oliver Tamisha Annette Love Relatives: Mother, father, sisters, brothers, spouses and/or former spouses of Tamisha Daggs in Fort Lee, VA. "The guys were cool, but there was tension in the room, and I knew why - I was the wild card. Glen has been a Sabian player for more than a decade. Travis Campbell has four brothers and three sisters. You dont ever hear a very big lasting a few weeks unless they get fired, really. This is a band with three guitar players. In all of their fervor, however, the band overlooked two key bits of information: One, the club had a strict 'no cover tunes' policy, which would present a problem as Bourbon's set was peppered with hits by the J. Geils Band and Jimi Hendrix. Join Facebook to connect with Glen Sobel and others you may know. They hadnt made any official press releases about that yet. Mainly known for being the drummer for Alice Cooper since 2011, Sobel has worked with other musiciansgroups, including Mtley Cre, Hollywood Vampires (band), Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Beautiful Creatures, Ga Could I cut it? Jason Bittner We had visions of a packed house with all of these chicks, and it wound up being more of a rehearsal."
Tom Zbikowski Realtor, Marie From Cartel Crew Goes To Jail, What Happened To Jason On 1069 The Light, Dirty Lunch Box Notes, Articles I