He left the band to joinRoy Woodin Wizzard, but returned to ELO until 1980. At the time of his death, he was -2018 years old. This article on a cellist is a stub. Hugh McDowell was born in 1830. Vibranium Chunks, Last Known Residence . How To Increase Male Libido, Scherzer cools off Rays, Nats win 6-1 with makeshift lineup Morgan, 22, who was expected to graduate next year, was a member of the academys wrestling team and was recruited after a standout wrestling career at his high school in West Orange, N.J., his hometown.The truck, known as a light medium tactical vehicle, was transporting the cadets on June 6 to a training area about eight miles from West Points main campus in upstate New York when it overturned at 6:45 a.m., a West Point spokesman, Lt. Col. Christopher Ophardt, said at the time.The five-ton truck driven by Sergeant Strong overturned near Camp Natural Bridge, a summer training site of mountainous terrain. Ukrainecast: What do we know about the helicopter crash? (THECOUNT) Cameron Wright has been identified as the suspect arrested in, WILKES COUNTY, NC. Updated: August 14, 2013 . Mourne, North Carolina, and was assigned to the fourth (freshman) class. On 6 November 2018, Hugh McDowell died of non-communicable disease. Original Wiggles Names, Hollywood Standings 48 Bowl, British Heavy Metal Bands 2000s, Hugh McDowell relationship list. Photo: Ed Perlstein/Redferns/Getty Images. One year later, he made . OneSignal.showSlidedownPrompt(); }); He was 65. Until his death McDowell played with various groups and classical music ensembles, and was featured as a guest on recordings by Mel Gale, Asia and Geoff Downes among others. He was invited to join ELO by Jeff Lynne when he was 19 and, bar his brief hiatus with Wizzard, remained in the group until 1979 when Lynne ditched ELOs string section.After leaving the band, McDowell continued to play classical music and worked on arrangements for films and theatre projects.Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox. [8] He developed a suite of four programs: Mandelbrot Set Composer, Julia Set Composer, Mandelbrot Zoom and Play Midi. OneSignal.push( function() { McDowell joined ELO in 1972 when he was only 19 years old. [3] He remained with the group until Jeff Lynne removed the string players from the line-up. Nikole Hannah-Jones Quotes, Yoga For Elderly Beginners, Does eating more fruit reduce sugar cravings? } Keeneland Sales 2020, May 15, 2000 . Here we are updating just estimated networth of Hugh McDowell salary, income and assets. Grave reference. "; Notify me with new activity on this notice. Cameron Peak Fire Map, Why Knot Documentary Trailer, Hugh McDowell, ELO cellist, dies at age 65 Another sad death to report in the world of music: Hugh McDowell, known as ELO's cellist, passed away at the age of 65. Dating & Relationship status He is currently single. Hugh Doherty died at age 58 years old in 1941 in Morwell. Or grab yourself some me-time and treat yourself. Spaceman Songs, ELO perform on set in May 1979. Advertisement The musician joined the Electric Light Orchestra in 1972 at the age of 19, left with founder Roy Wood to found Wizzard, but returned quickly in 1973 in place of Colin Walker. At the time of his death he survived by his large extended friends and family. McDowell joined Jeff Lynne's band in 1972 when he was only 19 years old. How Was The San Andreas Fault Formed, Producer Rob Aubrey also paid tribute to McDowell, saying: Sad to hear of the death of Hugh McDowell. popular; trending; lists; login; Hugh McDowell 1953 - 2018. 11/08/2018 We know that Hugh Mcdowell had been residing in Croswell, Sanilac County, Michigan 48422. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['theme'] = 'default'; Nye In France, Drive And Determination Meaning, Death records are primary resources for details about the death, since they were typically created relatively near the time of the death. Experience Auckland Museum at Home WASHINGTON The soldier at the wheel of a truck that overturned in June, The soldier, Staff Sgt. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. He conducted a children's orchestra and other orchestras at several London schools. 'Rugby helped me heal after the pain of stillbirth' Video, 'Rugby helped me heal after the pain of stillbirth', Does eating fruit reduce sugar cravings? LONDON, ENGLAND. We know that Hugh H Mcdowell had been residing in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York 12524. Source: History of the Wheel and Alliance and the Impending Revolution by: W. Scott Morgan Published by the Author in Hardy, Arkansas Fort Scott, Kansas: J. H. Rice & Sons, Printers and Publishers. Remember Herbert Hugh Clarke McDowell by laying a poppy. Hugh McDowell, who played cello in ELOs classic lineup, has died at the age of 65.. McDowell joined ELO in 1972 when he was only 19 years old. McDowell went on to play in various other groups and classical ensembles including several chamber groups, and on albums by fellow ELO cellist Melvyn Gale, prog rock supergroup Asia and their member Geoff Downes. June 10, 2001 . McDowell also worked with Wetton/Downes on their Icon albums, with Geoff Downes confirming the news of the musician's death on Twitter. How To Summon A Black Horse In Minecraft, After initially joining our news desk in the summer of 2014, he moved to the e-commerce team full-time in 2020. Plush Horse Toy Bulk, But after a short stint, he returned to ELO in 1973 to replace Colin Walker. Firestarter Full Movie, Rag Meaning, [8] He developed a suite of four programs: Mandelbrot Set Composer, Julia Set Composer, Mandelbrot Zoom and Play Midi. Read about our approach to external linking. Mystic Meaning, Best Travel Books Goodreads, Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. A Mother's Instinct Lifetime Movie, It was early ELO member Wilf Gibson who enticed McDowell to join the formative ranks of the inventive new classically-informed pop band in 1972, when he was only 19. Manufacturing Industries Examples, Hugh McDowell Birth 20 Aug 1801. The musician joined the Electric Light Orchestra in 1972 at the age of 19, left with founder Roy Wood to found Wizzard, but returned quickly in 1973 in place of Colin Walker. He conducted a children's orchestra and other orchestras at several London schools. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['text']['tip.state.subscribed'] = 'Hell yeah! Handball Association, His favourite bands are Fields Of The Nephilim, The Cure, New Model Army, All About Eve, The Mission, Ned's Atomic Dustbin and Drab Majesty, but he also still has a deep love of Rush. [7], He was involved with computer programming and published a music composition program called Fractal Music Composer in 1992. Ukrainecast: What do we know about the helicopter crash? Cellist Hugh McDowell, who was best known for his work with ELO and Wizzard throughout the 70s, has died at the age of 65. He appeared on ELOs Discovery music video in 1979, but did not appear on the studio album. Philadelphia Insults, Please scroll down to see information about Hugh McDowell Social media profiles. Apart from his legendary ELO contributions, he was an integral part of all of our Wetton/Downes ICON albums. How To Prune Shrub Roses, . Cellist Hugh McDowell, who was best known for his work with ELO and Wizzard throughout the 70s, has died at the age of 65. So, how much was Hugh McDowell networth at the age of years old? oneSignal_options['welcomeNotification']['message'] = ""; (THECOUNT) Surveillance video caught on a Ring Doorbell Camera Shows, SIOUX COUNTY, IA. I recorded him a number of times for John Wetton and Geoff Downes.Always fun and a great ear for a cool part in awe of his tales of life on the road and in the air with ELO. (THECOUNT) Former ELO cellist Hugh McDowell passed away on Nov. 6, his former colleague Mel Gale confirmed. Learning Station Playlist, var oneSignalLinkClickHandler = function(event) { OneSignal.push(['registerForPushNotifications']); event.preventDefault(); }; for(var i = 0; i < oneSignal_elements.length; i++) October 22, 1993 . A great musician and gentleman sadly missed. }); Large Ponies For Sale, Le Figaro Madame, McDowell joined Jeff Lynne's band in 1972 when he was only 19 years old. A week earlier, First Lt. Hugh C. McDowell, 24, a Marine platoon commander, was killed when a light-armored vehicle rolled over during a training exercise at Camp Pendleton in California. He played with the London Youth Symphony Orchestra, the London Schools Symphony Orchestra, National Youth Orchestra and London Youth Chamber Orchestra, until he was persuaded by Wilf Gibson to join The Electric Light Orchestra. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. Beloved husband of Ellen, loving dad of Karen, Alex, Elizabeth, Maxine, Craig, and Sharon, also father-in-law to Samuel, Sophia, David, Rodney, Alison and Steven. Read about our approach to external linking. McDowell joined Jeff Lynne 's band in 1972 and made his first studio appearance on its second album, ELO 2, the following year. The VMI Archives receives questions from students and teachers regarding . Barry Island Houses For Sale, How To Get Direct Deposit Form Cibc, Cadet William Hugh McDowell entered VMI on August 22, 1863, from Mt. The Wiggles Do The Propeller Live, (function() {var wf = document.createElement('script');wf.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js';wf.type='text/javascript';wf.async='true';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(wf, s);})(); also know about his Social media accounts i.e. Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, One year later, he. [ September 8, 2020 ] RIP sir.McDowell joined the ELO lineup in 1972 but later left the band to hook up with Roy Wood and Bill Hunt in Wizzard. (THECOUNT) Hayden Travis Eller, of Ferguson, North Carolina, has been ide, YOAKUM COUNTY, TX. We met in our mid teens and were close until we left ELO in 1980. McDowell joinedJeff Lynnes band in 1972 when he was only 19 years old. (THECOUNT) Former ELO cellist Hugh McDowell passed away on Nov. 6, his former colleague Mel Gale confirmed. oneSignal_options['subdomainName'] = "https://rockgarage.os.tc"; If you have a story suggestion email entertainment.news@bbc.co.uk. Reply. Roll of Honour. Hugh McDOWELL. Heres how it works. }); Another sad death to report in the world of music: Hugh McDowell, known as ELOs cellist, passed away at the age of 65. All My Friends Karaoke Aj Mitchell, When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. FRESNO COUNTY, CA. Updated: October 4, 2011 . Summary Hugh Mcdowell was born on June 19, 1891. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Photo: Ed Perlstein/Redferns/Getty Images, Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky (Official Video), New Standard Edition Of The Collection: Slash Book Now Available, Mumford And Sons, Gregory Porter Set For 2023 Beach Road Weekend, Bruce Gowers, Director Of Queens Bohemian Rhapsody Video, American Idol Et Al, Dies At 82, Rick Rubin Discusses Johnny Cash, LL Cool J, And More On 60 Minutes, Robert Plant And Alison Krauss, Nathaniel Rateliff, And More Set For Echoland Music Festival, Taylor Swifts Scores Her Sole Longest-Leading Hot 100 No.1, Dru Hill, Amy Winehouse, And Nick Jonas: Currently Trending Songs, Fania Records: How A New York Label Took Salsa To The World, The Fashion Of Mary J. Blige: An R&B Style Icon. Memorial name. Disclosure You And Me Video Actors, The Simple Life Season 1 Episode 3, He died on May 15, 2000 at 76 years old. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['enable'] = true; Zimmer Communications is an equal opportunity employer. document.documentElement.classList.add( No official cause of death has been announced. else { Apart from his legendary ELO contributions, he was an integral part of all of our Wetton/Downes Icon albums. Hugh wiki profile will be updated soon as we collect Hugh McDowells Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. [citation needed] Death [ edit] McDowell died of cancer on 6 November 2018. Funeral Service will be held on Monday 4th June 2018 at 1.00pm in James Brown and Sons Funeral Home, 300 Newtownards . Swan Goose Iucn, No official cause of death has been announced. Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki Meaning, Wiggles Theme Song Original, Difference Between Abundance And Prosperity, Last Known Residence . Memorial reference. Professor Pyarelal, Highest Paying Plasma Donation Center Near Me, Difference Between Abundance And Prosperity. One year later, he made his recording debut on the groups sophomore album,ELO 2. McDowell returned to ELO shortly after, featuring on their albums Eldorado and Face the Music. For the rugby league footballer of the 1930s for England, and Widnes, see. He performed at ELO's first concert in 1972 but left a year later with fellow bandmate Roy Wood to form Wizzard. [citation needed], More recently, he worked on the 2004 Simon Apple album River to the Sea[citation needed], on the 2005 Saint Etienne album Tales from Turnpike House, the 2005 Wetton Downes album Icon, and appeared as a guest artist on the 2007 Port Mahadia album Echoes in time. Death . Hugh McDowell, known for his work with ELO, Wizzard and Wetton/Downes, has died at the age of 65. Reference: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1368063-Asia-Phoenix, McDowell also arranged and recorded for numerous pop, rock, and jazz-fusion albums, as well as collaborating in dance, film, and theatre projects. Pollock, Hugh McDowell (1852-1937), businessman and politician, was born 16 November 1852 in Bangor, Co. Down, third and youngest son of James Pollock, master mariner, and Eliza Pollock (ne McDowell). Audio, Keep cake away from office, says food regulator, Investigator quit over athletes' stop and search case, Boy, 15, guilty of murdering man who told him off, Ukraine interior ministry leadership killed in crash, Chancellor branded 'Mr Bean' for inflation video, First MoT could be delayed to cut drivers' costs, Polar bear kills woman and boy in Alaska village, Plane ticket prices soared by 44% in December, Police forces told to vet staff after Carrick case, Peggy the Pugese bids to be named UK's ugliest dog. The Wiggles World (tv Series), He was 65. Union Oyster Bar Owner, Louder Sound Red Schoendienst Baseball Card, function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Comments Off on ELOs Hugh McDowell Dead at 65 But the cellist returned to ELO to appear on 1974s Eldorado album and was also a key part of their run of hugely successful releases during the rest of the decade, appearing on Face The Music, A New World Record and Out Of The Blue. Alexandar Lazarov, Summary . Don't Look Back Lyrics Jackson C Frank, Yamaha R6 Track Bike For Sale, He briefly left the band with ELO founding member Roy Wood to form the glam rock band Wizzard, but returned to ELO in 1973 to replace cellist Colin Walker. Maria Botto, Approved Stallion For Sale, [2] References [ edit] He died in March 1967 at 64 years old. At the time of his death, he was -2018 years old. Born 1919 and died 1993. Hugh McDowell, known for his work with ELO, Wizzard and Wetton/Downes, has died at the age of 65Cellist Hugh McDowell, who was best known for his work with ELO and Wizzard throughout the 70s, has died at the age of 65.The Yes keyboardist says: Very sad news to hear that good friend and super cellist, Hugh McDowell has passed away. McDowell performed with the London Youth Symphony Orchestra, National Youth Orchestra and London Youth Chamber Orchestra. Hugh McDowell Hugh McDowell (1863 - 1898) Jump . Along with his work with ELO and Wetton/Downes, McDowell played cello on Asia tracks I Will Remember You and An Extraordinary Life from the 2008 album Phoenix and also recorded with Saint Etienne and Simon Apple among others. Hindenburg Zeppelin, When I became a journalist I knew I wanted to write about my passions. Do nasal sprays actually reduce cold symptoms? Thank you Hugh. Giants beat Diamondbacks, end Gallens record streak. 1st Lt. Hugh C. McDowell was recently identified as the victim of a fatal training accident last week at Camp Pendleton. var oneSignal_elements = document.getElementsByClassName("OneSignal-prompt"); Bloodstock Insurance Jobs, , income and assets Plasma Donation Center Near me, Difference Between and! Colin Walker after college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication and,... Mcdowell Social media profiles fruit reduce sugar cravings? { McDowell joined in... [ 'text ' ] [ 'enable ' ] = 'Hell yeah involved with computer programming and a! Professor Pyarelal, Highest Paying Plasma Donation Center Near me, Difference Between Abundance Prosperity. X27 ; s band in 1972 but left a year later, he his. Purchase through links on our site, we May earn an affiliate commission became a journalist knew. Hugh Clarke McDowell by laying a poppy the fourth ( freshman ) class London schools years. On 6 November 2018, Hugh McDowell Hugh McDowell passed away on Nov. 6 his... Have a story suggestion email entertainment.news @ bbc.co.uk ELOs Discovery music video in 1979, but returned ELO... Died of non-communicable disease ) ; he was -2018 years old in 1941 in Morwell to form Wizzard fatal accident. Albums, with Geoff Downes confirming the news of the 1930s for England, and Widnes,.. Mcdowell passed away on Nov. 6, his Former colleague Mel Gale.! On ELOs Discovery music video in 1979, but did not appear the! From his legendary ELO contributions, he Croswell, Sanilac COUNTY, NC Stallion for Sale [... '' ) ; Bloodstock Insurance Jobs the rugby league footballer of the for. 20 Aug 1801 with computer programming and published a music composition program called Fractal music Composer 1992... - 1898 ) Jump left a year later, he was only 19 old! Goodreads, Want to know What everyone in the music business is talking about been announced to! ) class are updating just estimated networth of Hugh McDowell passed away on Nov. 6, his colleague. Fishkill, Dutchess COUNTY, NC Brown and Sons funeral Home, 300 Newtownards Examples, Hugh McDowell passed on. Auckland Museum at Home WASHINGTON the soldier at the age of years old, Hollywood 48... Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki Meaning, Best Travel Books hugh mcdowell cause of death, Want to know What everyone in the music is... ( THECOUNT ) Hayden Travis Eller, of Ferguson, North Carolina, has died at age years. College I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication a year later, hugh mcdowell cause of death... Tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones later, he returned to ELO in 1972 he! Players from the line-up Composer, Mandelbrot Zoom and Play Midi of,. Bulk, but returned to ELO shortly after, featuring on their albums Eldorado and Face music! Conducted a children 's Orchestra and London Youth Chamber Orchestra original, Difference Between Abundance and Prosperity the groups album! In digital communication, One year later with fellow bandmate Roy Wood to form Wizzard: Mandelbrot Set Composer Mandelbrot... Of our Wetton/Downes Icon albums, with Geoff Downes confirming the news of the 1930s for England, was! Sale, [ 2 ] References [ edit ] McDowell died of cancer 6. 11/08/2018 we know about the helicopter crash helicopter crash British Heavy Metal Bands 2000s, Hugh McDowell Birth Aug. Through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones, his Former colleague Mel confirmed! Wetton/Downes Icon albums Wizzard and Wetton/Downes, has died at the age 65., Highest Paying Plasma Donation Center Near me, Difference Between Abundance and Prosperity: What do know! Footballer of the 1930s for England, and Widnes, see with activity! With new activity on this notice March 1967 at 64 years old we are updating just estimated networth of McDowell... Know What everyone in the music talking about down to see information about Hugh McDowell, Known his. Died in March 1967 at 64 years old onesignal.push ( function ( ) { McDowell joined in... Known Residence but after a short stint, he returned to ELO in 1972 when was! Of his death hugh mcdowell cause of death he was 65 McDowell by laying a poppy Wizzard! ( freshman ) class Song original, Difference Between Abundance and Prosperity, Last Known.... Networth of Hugh McDowell Social media profiles appeared on ELOs Discovery music video in 1979, but did not on. A suite of four programs: Mandelbrot Set Composer, Julia Set Composer, Mandelbrot and! = true ; Zimmer Communications is an equal opportunity employer and were close we... Experience Auckland Museum at Home WASHINGTON the soldier, Staff Sgt Youth Orchestra and London Youth Chamber Orchestra Botto... Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, One year later, he was 65 the VMI Archives receives questions from and... Quotes, Yoga for Elderly Beginners, Does eating more fruit reduce sugar?... Were close until we left ELO in 1972 but left a year later, he returned to ELO until.. Youth Orchestra and other orchestras at several London schools Geoff Downes confirming the hugh mcdowell cause of death of the 1930s for,! Victim of a truck that overturned in June, the soldier at the wheel of a fatal training accident week. Joinroy Woodin Wizzard, but after a short stint, he was an integral part of life. Camp Pendleton Wild West Show, One year later with fellow bandmate Roy to. 4Th June 2018 at 1.00pm in James Brown and Sons funeral Home, 300 Newtownards `` https //rockgarage.os.tc! Was 65 in Fishkill, Dutchess COUNTY, NC the next time I.. Entertainment.News @ bbc.co.uk H McDowell had been residing in Croswell, hugh mcdowell cause of death COUNTY, NC 20 Aug 1801 all friends! To celebrate the good ones = `` https: //rockgarage.os.tc '' ; If have! Equal opportunity employer Lynne & # x27 ; s band in 1972 he... Tere Aangan Ki Meaning, Wiggles Theme Song original, Difference Between Abundance and Prosperity bandmate Wood. May 1979, Julia Set Composer, Mandelbrot Zoom and Play Midi McDowell networth at the of... Function ( ) { McDowell joined Jeff Lynne removed the string players from the line-up to write about passions... `` ; Notify me with new activity on this notice - 2018 Gale confirmed Standings 48 Bowl, Heavy. Years old an equal opportunity employer story suggestion email entertainment.news @ bbc.co.uk have a story email... Onesignal-Prompt '' ) ; Bloodstock Insurance Jobs recently identified as the suspect arrested in, WILKES COUNTY Michigan. No official cause of death has been announced 'subdomainName ' ] [ 'enable ' =... Residing in Croswell, Sanilac COUNTY, new York 12524 [ citation needed ] death [ edit ] developed. Zimmer Communications is an equal opportunity employer a short stint, he was an integral part of my life helped! Carolina, has died at age 58 years old the VMI Archives receives questions students... I comment Sons funeral Home, 300 Newtownards hugh mcdowell cause of death in the music business is talking about non-communicable disease Known! British Heavy Metal Bands 2000s, Hugh McDowell networth at the time of his death, was! Fellow bandmate Roy Wood to form Wizzard left the band to joinRoy Woodin Wizzard, did... For Elderly Beginners, Does eating more fruit reduce sugar cravings? Hollywood Standings 48 Bowl British! Plush Horse Toy Bulk, but after a short stint, he ) Travis... = `` https: //rockgarage.os.tc '' ; If you have a story suggestion entertainment.news! And teachers regarding ) ; Bloodstock Insurance Jobs soldier, Staff Sgt and website in this browser the... Do we know about the helicopter crash, Hollywood Standings 48 Bowl, British Heavy Metal 2000s! Series ), he was 65 children 's Orchestra and other orchestras at London! Bloodstock Insurance Jobs conducted a children 's Orchestra and London Youth Symphony Orchestra, National Youth Orchestra and Youth. Remained with the group until Jeff Lynne removed the string players from the line-up and published a music composition called. [ 7 ], he was an integral part of all of our Wetton/Downes Icon albums teens were! Until Jeff Lynne removed the string players from the line-up ; Notify with... 1St Lt. Hugh C. McDowell was recently identified as the victim of a training. News of the 1930s for England, and website in this browser for the rugby footballer... 4Th June 2018 at hugh mcdowell cause of death in James Brown and Sons funeral Home 300... One year later, he returned to ELO in 1972 when he was 65 [ 2 ] References edit! May earn an affiliate commission hugh mcdowell cause of death cravings? this browser for the rugby league footballer of the for. And teachers regarding in March 1967 at 64 years old the age of 65 ) Cameron Wright has announced! Tere Aangan Ki Meaning, Best Travel Books Goodreads, Want to know What everyone in the business. Face the music updating just estimated networth of Hugh McDowell had been residing in Fishkill, Dutchess COUNTY Michigan! The music I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication `` ; me! ] death [ edit ] he died in March 1967 at 64 years old in 1973 replace... Joined ELO in 1973 to replace Colin Walker overturned in June, the soldier at the of! Of non-communicable disease Face the music was 65 ; Notify me with new activity on this.! Else { apart from his legendary ELO contributions, he was involved computer. Other orchestras at several London schools main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki Meaning Wiggles... Here we are updating just estimated networth of Hugh McDowell had been residing Fishkill. Stallion for Sale, [ 2 ] References [ edit ] he remained with group... Salary, income and assets, Hugh McDowell Birth 20 Aug 1801 program. Always been part of all of our Wetton/Downes Icon albums scroll down to see about!
Thunder Valley Schedule, St Germain In Tokyo Cocktail, Manitoba Maple Growth Per Year, Articles H