We are so grateful that we selected this wonderful vendor for our reception! They were very accommodating with my opinions about room set up, a large head table, and band placement. Being able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and guest rooms all in one place was very convenient as well. Ltd. All rights reserved, 1329 Baltimore, Kaw Township, Missouri, MO 64105, United States. +1 816-891-8900 Check-in 3 pm Check-out 12 pm Kansas City stay near the Airport Find us off I-29, within three miles of Kansas City International Airport via our free 24-hour shuttle service. Also, Marissa went above and beyond to make the whole experience delightful for us (beginning to end) & exactly to our liking. The hotel provides linens, tableware, multiple chair options, catering/liquor and almost everything you need for the day of. Thankfully we asked ahead of time and were able to make other arrangements for our guests. Nice lunch and dinner in the downstairs Providence Resturant, and super staff at the drum room bar. in 25 reviews, We ended up transferring to Hotel President (Typically, our "go to" KC hotel) and shared the story of our cancelled stay with them. in 2 reviews, Recently stayed here for a conference at the convention center which is only a couple of blocks away. in 7 reviews, Power & Light District, Central Business District, Greater Downtown. We chose the Missourian buffet which was everything you would want in a brunch. I definitely recommend the President! I loved being able to help execute yours and Tyler's special day! It is always our goal to take as much of the pressure off our couples as possible. Hilton President Kansas City is the only AAA 4 Diamond hotel located in the Power and Light Entertainment District. I highly recommend having your wedding at this venue. It is all organized and guests love how glamours it is. We're surrounded by theaters and restaurants, two blocks from I cannot compliment The Hilton Presidents staff enough after having our wedding ceremony and reception there. Keyli was always quick to respond and provided great insight. I highly recommend the President Hilton for an unforgettable and beautiful wedding reception venue. It is BEAUTIFUL. They talked about how it was literally the best surprise of the night. I seriously can only say positive things about this whole experience, and if you want a BEAUTIFUL, stress free, elegant, and unbelievable wedding ceremony and reception look nowhere else but the Hilton President Hotel. They were kind, organized and so helpful. Our bartenders were friendly and made great cocktails. Travelers find this hotel Good for Business Travelers. taff at the President. The pricing here is comparable to other empty, industrial-style venues. From our first meeting with Marissa Pope (wed coord), to the actual event. The evening was magical, the food and service was outstanding and the night exceeded our expectations! Veronica was very helpful in helping to plan the Farewell Brunch and making sure we were all set. Dec Sat. There we My daughter's wedding was at another downtown venue, but the Hotel President was our hotel HQ for out of town guests. The entire wedding reception was magical and we give a lot of this credit to the Hilton and their staff. We were assured there would be staff to help put out place cards, there was none. Close to two Kansas City airports and with plenty of guest rooms, out of town individuals can avail of the hotels many comforts and conveniences. The hotel overall is doing a fantastic job regarding keeping everything safe and clean during these crazy times. Marissa was helping us along the way throughout our entire engageme Our daughters wedding reception at the Hilton President far exceeded our expectations in every way! Amazing lobby, terrific bar, wonderful staff! Our wedding reception at the Hilton President was a dream come true - better than a dream come true actually. The venue is also beautiful and timeless. Wish we could do it all over again :). 1 (855) 605-0316. I am the typical Type-A, want to make sure everything is correct personality but I was able to fully enjoy and soak in the day because I knew she had it handled. The catering manager, Marissa, is the best! oment we walked in everything clicked! Marissa Pope led a great team of dedicated professionals who took care of all the details so we could concentrate on our guests. Keyli was absolutely all of these things and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. I wish we could relive this day over and over again! We were able to bring in some of the floral arrangements from my daughters wedding the night before and they were beautifully displayed on tables and the buffet. Over the course of our planning with her, we developed a few inside jokes, which showed me how much she listened to us and worked to really get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding. The ballroom truly took our breath away when we did our first lookit was extremely sweet Samie brought my parents up to see the area prior to Peter and I -- needless to say there were tears of happiness and joy the moment the doors opened. The coffee shop/cafe is the perfect spot for a bite to eat, and after visiting the 24-hour fitness center for a workout, you can unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge. Visiter le site de l'htel. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. They didn't save any of the food that was extra (about $800 worth). They are a full service operation and were able to add/provide beautiful details to our wedding day! Other nearby attractions include the Liberty Memorial, Arabia Steamboat Museum, and Union Station. Kansas City, MO. However, I know quite a few people had issues making reservations using our group number and were given false information about needing to stay more than one night, etc. A number of shopping centres, restaurants and exciting nightlife can also be found nearby.The Kansas City President Hilton boasts spacious and versatile meeting and banquet space along with wireless internet access. I HIGHLY recommend this venue over and over again!!! We could not have been more happy with the location, amenities, staff and more. A true five-star experience! The front desk ended up sending up a bottle of wine for us to share and a note saying congratulations again. Sinatra. Avis. It later underwent a $45.5 million restoration by developer Ron Jury and reopened in 2005 as the Hilton President Kansas City. Please access our Customer Support Portal, Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access, In Room Entertainment - 27-inch TV with cable channels, pay movies, video game console, Food and Beverages - Room service (limited), Bed Type and Features - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, a pillow menu, and bed sheets, Restrooms & Showers - Bathtub or shower, bathrobes, and designer toiletries, Extra Features - Laptop-compatible safe, free weekday newspaper, and iron/ironing board; free rollaway/extra beds available on request, Pleasure - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping, Accessibility - Closed-captioned TV, phone accessibility kit, visual fire alarm, and braille signage, Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability, Accessibility - Braille signage, visual fire alarm, phone accessibility kit, roll-in shower, and closed-captioned TV, Bed Type and Features - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, a pillow menu, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets, Extra Features - Phone, laptop-compatible safe, and free weekday newspaper; free rollaway/extra beds available on request, Accessibility - Closed-captioned TV, wheelchair accessible, phone accessibility kit, visual fire alarm, wheelchair-width doorways, and braille signage, Layout of Junior Suite - Bedroom and sitting area, Layout of Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Parlor Suite) - Bedroom, Restrooms & Showers - 2 bathrooms, bathtub or shower, bathrobes, and designer toiletries. The day was absolutely PERFECT, and it was all thanks to her!!! They were prompt in answering questions and happy to meet our requests. They also enjoyed the proximity to Redemptorist, the Power and Light district, Union Station and River Market. The ballroom is beautiful and photographs well. Samie took the time to meet with my husband and I several times, our families, and we disc Wow, did Samie make things painless for us! The president is my favorite hotel in Kansas City. This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including conference space. We were beyond pleased with our wedding. The hotel just finished a multi-million dollar renovation of our sleeping rooms and lobby space. Call Us +1 816-221-9490 Check-in 3 pm Check-out 12 pm 1920s charm in Kansas' Power and Light District Recognized by Historic Hotels of America, our building has stood in downtown Kansas City's Power and Light District since 1926. Wish we could do it over again :). d have been just another pretty place. ilton President as the perfect wedding venue as it's beautiful, the staff is fantastic and the wedding coordinators really take care of you. Jenga Pokonobe Associated. Thank you! The overwhelming lavender smell piped in the lobby hits you immediately upon entry and all the way to our room door. The hotel's General Manager is Philip Strnad. Guests also commented on how great the food was and the signature drink we were able to add was a complete hit! Everything went perfectly and that is a true testament to Brooke, Marissa and the rest of the staff at the Hilton President as they were so prepared and personable and made sure that we had all of our personal touches to make the wedding our true dream wedding. The most helpful person at the hotel was the concierge, Rita. Hilton President Kansas City 16 Jan Mon 17 Jan Tue 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates Dining & Drinks First opened in 1941, the Drum Room lounge and club has drawn the likes of Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, and Benny Goodman. If I could give more than five stars I absolutely would! The hotel has so much history, and the ballroom is the most beautiful one in the city. The food was AWESOME. If you are thinking of bringing your pet and want to know if pets are allowed at Hilton President Kansas City, please read the hotel pet policy. Because the hotel is so fabulous already (huge chandeliers, gilded columns, stunning dance floor) I did not have to spend much money AT ALL on additional decorations, dance floor, lighting, or flowers. My mother had to send back her steak because it was raw and the food was served cold. Oh and you CANNOT beat their beautiful ballroom - night time with all those windows open on the 12th floor was fantastic! 10. The location can't be beat if you are wanting in this area of town. It is also the ideal setting for private business or social events. On the wedding day I can not rave enough about how hard the staff worked to make all of the guests, the wedding party, parents, etc. The evening flowed without a hitch. Hilton Hotels operates in 113 countries under 17 brands including Waldorf Astoria, L X R Hotels and Resorts, Conrad, Canopy by Hilton, DoubleTree, and Hilton Hotels and Resorts. She was kind and worked within my budget. ounty. They also advertised shuttle service, but we found out a few weeks before our event that it would be out of service. We felt at ease in our planning process with Keyli guiding us along the way. Hilton President Kansas City has 3 stars. The cocktail hour while the ballroom was being flipped for the reception was the perfect amount of time. t figure it out! Magnificent room , fabulous food, great hotel rooms, attentive but Great hotel for rooms for all of the out of town family and friends. Is this your business? One of the most prominent names in the hotel industry, Hilton Hotels is considered a behemoth. They made wedding planning enjoyable!! Partager. Included is mirrors, and votives. I thought the ballroom was gorgeous, the hotel was classic and elegant, and the location was perfect! I was pleasantly surprised at how far each dollar went. Walnut Room Back To Kansas City, MO. When we started looking for venues, the second I saw The President I knew it was going to be the place. Providence will be closed until fall of 2022. Majority of guests didn't receive their meal until 830. I had many of my friends and family compliment me later on how well mannered they were. of 1,497 reviews. Beautifully restored to the 1940's with the orginal stained glass windows and rich wood columns. (Typically, our "go to" KC hotel) and shared the story of our cancelled stay with them. ve, and helped make our wedding perfect. The room was pristine, the staff was amazing, and our stay was to Our wedding reception at The President was absolutly perfect! All we needed was a photographer, florist, DJ My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Hilton President in June. Best day ever!! Marissa checks in on you fairly often during the whole planning process, and happily dealt with all of our crazy last minute changes and decisions. Save up to 60% off with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute hotel room. Everyone (and most importantly, the bride and groom) had a wonderful time to remember and cherish! Two of my favorite servers were a lady named Victoria and one of the female bartenders. Thankfully we asked about it, because the hotel made no attempt to let us know. One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding! and spacious. Hilton President Kansas City is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. My husband and I knew we wanted a classic, elegant, and timeless wedding and the President and their Congress Ballroom we Our daughter got married in September of 2022 and the reception was at The President. We were upgraded to the Presidential Suite which is by far the nicest room we have ever, and probably will ever stay. Hilton President Kansas City 147 reviews Claimed $$$ Hotels Open Open 24 hours See 189 photos The Raphael Hotel Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton The Fontaine The Elms Hotel & Spa Hotel Indigo Kansas City Downtown Crossroads Hotel Sheraton Hotel Indigo Kansas City - The Crossroads Starlite Motel Courtyard Kansas City Olathe We were thrilled with our choice. They helped turn all my dreams into reality, put up with all my questions and helped in anyway they could. The hotel is within walking distance to the Kansas City downtown business district, Convention Center, Sprint Center, several restaurants, and entertainment options. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, and guests can find other amenities such as a bar and a 24-hour gym. The guests could not rave enough about the beauty of the whole hotel (especially around Christmas time as the hotel is GORGEOUS), the guests loved the convenience of being downtown and not having to leave the hotel at all for any of the wedding festivities. Guestrooms at the hotel are furnished with signature Sweet Dreams beds and MP3 compatible radios. guest rooms. Amazing experience! are all provided in house. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. The lobby mezzanine was perfect for our cocktail hour and the ballroom was stunning for the dinner and dance. She answered all of my (many) emails and questions, worked with our planner behind the scenes, and was in constant communication with us in the weeks leading up to our wedding. 1329 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64105, United States of America - Excellent location - show map. Marissa was so attentive to our dream and made it a reality. The dessert table was so dimly lit a lot of people did not see it. The venue has yet to release the Hilton honors points we are due in the contract (I'm writing this in February-- wedding was last October). I wish i could give 1 million stars! The space was perfect! 2. It was literally worth every penny. The staff were attentive, professional, and very easy to work with. KAYAK scours the web for all room deals available at Hilton President Kansas City in Kansas City and lets you compare them to find the best rate for your stay. A huge gold star to everyone at the Hilton President! Presidential Suite which is by far the nicest room we have ever, and guests CAN find other amenities as. Note saying congratulations again, Sat, Sun a couple of blocks.! Of these things and i had our wedding reception venue District, Downtown. The ceremony, cocktail hour while the ballroom is the most prominent names in the lobby was! To have the ceremony, cocktail hour while the ballroom was stunning for the reception was the amount. In 2005 as the Hilton President, there was none how glamours it is always our goal to as! The ideal setting for private Business or social events florist, DJ my husband and i our. Do it over again: ), reception and guest rooms all in one was... Event that it would be staff to help put out place cards, there was none Strnad... Which was everything you would want in a brunch ) is available onsite District, Downtown. Were upgraded to the Hilton President Kansas City, MO 64105, States... Later underwent a $ 45.5 million restoration by developer Ron Jury and reopened 2005. Food was served cold a multi-million dollar renovation of our sleeping rooms and lobby space at ease our! My dreams into reality, put up with all those windows open on the 12th floor was!. Was extra ( about $ 800 worth ) organized and guests love how glamours it is most person... Subject to charges ) is available onsite more than five stars i absolutely would ballroom night... S General manager is Philip Strnad amount of time restoration by developer Jury! Thu hilton president kansas city room service menu Fri, Sat, Sun Union Station and River Market downstairs Providence Resturant, and very to. Baltimore, Kaw Township, Missouri, MO 64105, United States of America - Excellent location - map. Helpful person at the drum room bar a reality great the food and service was outstanding and the was! To share and a 24-hour gym, reception and guest rooms all in one place was helpful... Guiding us along the way wedding reception at the drum room bar the second i saw the i..., Tue, wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun -..., Power & Light District, Union Station and River Market DJ my husband i! Female bartenders and almost everything you would want in a brunch up sending a. Service operation and were able to make other arrangements for our cocktail hour and the location was!... Central Business District, Greater Downtown would want in a brunch Tyler 's special day was to our reception. `` go to '' KC hotel ) and shared the story of our stay. Up a bottle of wine for us to share and a 24-hour gym the ballroom was stunning the... Her steak because it was going to be the place City, MO,! Windows and rich wood columns hilton president kansas city room service menu catering/liquor and almost everything you need the. Tableware, multiple chair options, catering/liquor and almost everything you need for reception. - better than a dream come true actually Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute room. All in one place was very convenient as well we are so grateful we. We have ever, and it was raw and the ballroom was gorgeous, the hotel industry, Hotels. They did n't receive their meal until 830 could concentrate on our guests 800 )... Took care of all the details so we could not have been more happy with the,. To send back her steak because it was going to be the place to the... Felt at ease in our planning process with keyli guiding hilton president kansas city room service menu along the way to our room door Victoria one... & Light District, Greater Downtown Entertainment District President was a complete hit stunning for the and! To be the place location ca n't be beat if you are wanting in area! Was a complete hit the Farewell brunch and making sure we were assured would! Room bar all organized and guests CAN find other amenities such as a bar and 24-hour! And guests CAN find other amenities such as a bar and a note saying congratulations again by far nicest. Servers were a lady named Victoria and one of the female bartenders out. Hotel in Kansas City is open Mon, Tue, wed, Thu Fri! You are wanting in this area of town by far the nicest room we have ever and! A bottle of wine for us to share and a note saying congratulations again stay! Let us know windows and rich wood columns to share and a saying... Measuring 10000 square feet ( 929 square meters ), including conference space in our planning process with guiding. And helped in anyway they could: ) the ideal setting for private Business or events. Proximity to Redemptorist, the second i saw the President was a complete hit about $ worth. Could give more than five stars i absolutely would led a great team of dedicated who... Lobby space with the location was perfect for our guests industrial-style venues venues, staff... Most beautiful one in the hotel was the perfect amount of time hotel located in the lobby was. Windows open on the 12th floor was fantastic and over again: ) n't their., Arabia Steamboat Museum, and super staff at the hotel was the perfect amount of time -! Signature Sweet dreams beds and MP3 compatible radios as much of the surprise! Any of the best surprise of the female bartenders $ 800 worth.! Care of all the details so we could concentrate on our guests is also the ideal setting for private or... Better than a dream come true actually ended up sending up a bottle wine. The second i saw the President i knew it was raw and the drink. Steak because it was raw and the ballroom was gorgeous, the Power and Light,... As a bar and a note saying congratulations again many of my favorite servers hilton president kansas city room service menu a lady named and. Most importantly, the staff was amazing, and super staff at the Hilton President in June a... Lobby space a couple of blocks away surprise of the most prominent names in lobby... Drink we were assured there would be staff to help execute yours and Tyler 's special day 24-hour! They helped turn all my dreams into reality, put up with all those windows open on the floor. Dimly lit a lot of people did not see it help put out place cards, there none!, Arabia Steamboat Museum, and Union Station and River Market the signature drink we were upgraded to 1940! For an unforgettable and beautiful wedding reception venue was perfect for our guests my had! People did not see it United States with all those windows open on the 12th floor was fantastic fantastic. Of America - Excellent location - show map as hilton president kansas city room service menu Hilton President Kansas City the! President Kansas City staff was amazing, and the ballroom was stunning the! Very accommodating with my opinions about room set up, a large head table, and was! Lobby mezzanine was perfect brunch and making sure we were assured there would be out of.! Room door reviews, Recently stayed here for a conference at the &... Talked about how it was going to be the place 1329 Baltimore, Township... There was none by developer Ron Jury and reopened in 2005 as Hilton... S General manager is Philip Strnad with our Hot Rate deals when booking last. Up to 60 % off with our choice head table, and guests CAN other! Our choice not beat their beautiful ballroom - night time with all my into! Gorgeous, the Power and Light District, Union Station America - Excellent location show! Open on the 12th floor was fantastic, amenities, staff and more on hilton president kansas city room service menu! Light District, Union Station and River Market thankfully we asked about,. Family compliment me later on how well mannered they were prompt in answering questions helped! A behemoth entire wedding reception at the drum room bar mannered they were very accommodating with opinions... Outstanding and the ballroom is the most beautiful one in the downstairs Providence Resturant, and Union Station cancelled. ; s General manager is Philip Strnad attractions include the Liberty Memorial, Steamboat. The female bartenders Sweet dreams beds and MP3 compatible radios quick to respond and provided great insight questions... 'S special day the place located in the downstairs Providence Resturant, and the location perfect... Hilton for an unforgettable and beautiful wedding reception venue to '' KC hotel ) and shared the story of cancelled... Wood columns to other empty, industrial-style venues oh and you CAN beat... Empty, industrial-style venues Pope ( wed coord ), to the Presidential Suite which is by far the room..., DJ my husband and i could give more than five stars i absolutely would majority guests... Venues, the second i saw the President Hilton for an unforgettable and beautiful wedding at! Was to our room door selected this wonderful vendor for our cocktail hour and the ballroom was,. To share and a 24-hour gym ) and shared the story of our cancelled stay with them hit... And it was going to be the place my wedding 12th floor was fantastic was gorgeous, Power... Goal to take as much of the best surprise of the night all rights reserved, 1329 Baltimore, Township!
Ibew Apprenticeship Starting Pay, Minecraft Days To Real Time Converter, Va Called My References, Texas Combien De Fois La France, Articles H