I have always liked movies like this. They take a sudden interest in each other, and begin sending each other notes and talking on the telephone. Amy then tries to break off their affair because she is uncomfortable with the manner in which things are moving, but Pete is able to win back her trust. I love Indecent Seduction (For My Daughter's Honor) indecent Seduction (For My Daughter's Honor) was the first Gary Cole movie that I watched on Lifetime. You can see she just has a crush on him, where his feelings are much creepier towards her. For My Daughter's Honor (1996) | Full Movie | Gary Cole | Nicholle Tom | Mac Davis TheArchiveTV 151K subscribers Subscribe 3.8K Save 397K views 7 months ago In Oklahoma, a popular coach is. What were they thinking! Price: US $24.27. For My Daughter's Honor - Movie Reviews Movie Trivia Trending on RT The Last Of Us M3GAN Plane A Man Called Otto For My Daughter's Honor For My Daughter's Honor Reviews All Critics Top. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. The two begin a secret relationship that arises people's suspicions. Streaming on Roku. I think the girl who played Amy did a good job, but her character didn't seem to have enough backbone to get out of a bad situation. Apple TV & Privacy People then begin to suspect that Pete and Amy are having an affair. Pete observes her behavior and is infuriated. With Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Mac Davis, Mary Kay Place. He receives a jail sentence of five months at the local state detention center as well as a 10-year period of probation. A family man, biology teacher and popular football coach at a small-town Oklahoma high school preys upon the innocence of a 14-year-old student. . Custom Poem Written About Your Mother. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Although his actions attract the attention of all the people at the party, no one intervenes. Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, Golden Tomato Awards: Best Movies & TV of 2022, Christian Slater and Jonathan Kasdan Talk Willow Finale, Allagashs Possible Survival, and Potential Season 2 Stories, Everything We Know About The Mandalorian Season 3. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers I think everyone (and not just Nicholle fans) should see this movie. strictly teacher-student! Meanwhile, Kimberly Jones, one of her best friends, worries about their relationship, thinking it isn't healthy. A high-school coach's (Gary Cole) affair with a student (Nicholle Tom) prompts the girl's mother (Mary Kay Place) to file charges. For My Daughter's Honor is an American made-for-television drama movie released in 1996. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of serviceapply. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, if you could just take a seat right over there, that'd be greeeeeeaaaaaat. Amy then tries to break off their affair because she is uncomfortable with the manner in which things are moving, but Pete is able to win back her trust. This movie was shown on Lifetime as For My Daughter's Honor. Even though Amy is upset, she agrees, believing they are in love. Absolutely disgusting, are we that naive folks!? In addition, the super-talented actors and actresses have done a great job in seamlessly portraying the different characters. All rights reserved. When Amy is forced to by Pete have sex with him you can clearly see the fear in her eyes. It is a tragic tale of how a young girl can be abused by a older man. CookiePolicy This is the true story of Brook Graham and her experience that started when she was a freshman in the fall of 1986 at Taylor High School in Taylor, Texas. Posters are sourced from TMDb and Posteritati, and appear for you and visitors to your profile and content, depending on settings. For My Daughter's Honor TV Movie 1996 1 h 28 m IMDb RATING 5.9 /10 885 YOUR RATING Rate Drama In Tate, Oklahoma a popular coach, Pete Nash, is accused of having a sexual relation with 14 years old Amy, one of his school's pupils. Also Amy the abuse painting slut on her car. Amy was lured into a relationship that was audacious in every respect. You cant expect a high quality film since this is lifetime in the 90s. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. One night, she accompanies Cory to the local Founders Day Festival and dances with him. As a local potentate due to the obsession with sports, he felt that he was untouchable. This upsets her but she still feels that she is in love with him. 2023 JustWatch - All external content remains the property of the rightful owner. At night, Pete wakes Amy up and convinces her to sleep with him. Once Nash is put away, the entire town acts as though it's Amy's fault. And actually well acted? The film is not based on actual events. We've listed a number of streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription choices - along with the availability of 'For My Daughter's Honor' on each platform when they are available. This movie was ok but I had a hard time with Gary playing Coach Nash saw this last night (may contain spoilers not sure), GOOD CAST WHICH PORTRAYED THEIR ROLES VERY WELL, Indecent Seduction (For My Daughter's Honor), My absolute favorite Gary Cole and Nicholle Tom movie. Coach Pete Nash is constantly working on his game plan. For My Daughter's Honor (also released as Indecent Seduction) is a 1996 American made-for-television drama film directed by Alan Metzger and starring Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Mac Davis and Mary Kay Place. The acting wasn't as bad as most others. This movie will be on Lifetime Movie Sundays for years to come Subject matter deserves a better representation. There are no featured reviews for For My Daughter's Honor because the movie has not released yet (). Coming Soon. Just confirm how you got your ticket. TV Listings Cast & Crew For My Daughter's Honor 1996 2 hr 0 mins Drama NR Watchlist Chronicling the impassioned affair between an underage student (Nicholle Tom) and a small-town, high-school. However, the teacher (coach Nash) being a known paedophile should not have been allowed to teach. The main characher didn't deserve what happened to her. For My Daughter's Honor. So I recommend anyone to watch it, and see for yourself whether or not I am right with my comments. Genre: Drama Original Language: English Director: Alan Metzger. Movies like this don't come around often. They take a sudden interest in each other, sending each other notes and talking on the telephone. She was on the Nanny". Although Pete has a family, they take a sudden interest in each other and begin a secret relationship. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Upset customers have taken to posting pictures of their sunburns to social media. Directed by Alan Metzger. I haven't seen her in ages. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Film data from TMDb. O What a Thrill. Christmas Mug To My Son In Law I Did Not Get To Choose You That Honor 11OZ-15OZ . the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. The two begin a secret relationship that arises people's suspicions. They take a sudden interest in each other, sending each other notes and talking on the telephone. Once it all was revealed, the entire school backed the teacher pedophile, and even the girl's own friends turned cold on her. He did wrong and was aware of it. Apple Inc. A high-school coach's (Gary Cole) affair with a student (Nicholle Tom) prompts the girl's mother (Mary Kay Place) to file charges. PHOTOS: Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods! LOST MY LIFE NOT SO LONG AGO. She is motivated by her strong feelings and does not want someone else to experience what she endured. Yes, For My Daughters Honor movie is a true story. They take a sudden interest in each other, and begin sending each other notes and talking on the telephone. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. A 14 year old girl is seduced by her teacher, who is also the football coach, and things go too far. Support, Available on Pluto TV, Prime Video, Tubi TV. This one caught my eye because it promised Alyson Hannigan and the oldest child from The Nanny. Yes, the movie is based on a true story. Terms and Policies Performed by The Mavericks. Amy then decides to end the relationship, but Pete is unwilling to call it quits and starts becoming possessive and irrational. $15.95 . He is sentenced to a short time in jail. You can really feel the characters! Amy's parents handled the situation well, the school failed them, the other students failed her. Young Amy Dustin starts high school as a fresh young girl (as shown by the soft toys she has in her room and scatty nature) and finishes her first year as a worldly wise, somewhat cynical young woman after her "crush" and mild flirtation with football coach and biology teacher Pete Nash becomes a full blown sexual relationship. Jessica Alba's billion dollar empire has encountered an honest new problem. Eulogy for a Mother from Daughter I always considered my mother to be a demanding woman. One night she spends the night at Pete's house because Pete convinced his daughter, Cassie, to invite Amy to a sleepover. You are already subscribed to our newsletter! It originally aired on CBS on November 20, 1996. (6) 5.9 1 h 28 min 1996 13+. Fourteen-year-old high school student, Amy Dustin, becomes an object of romantic affection to the school's biology teacher and football coach, Pete Nash. ", "Nothing on Earth could come between them. The two begin a secret relationship that arises people's suspicions. Please consider upgrading to a Pro accountfor less than a couple bucks a month, youll get cool additional features like all-time and annual stats pages (example), the ability to select (and filter by) your favorite streaming services, and no ads! This movie would be a good educational movie for High school students especially girls. TV-14. The next day, her father is informed about what happened at the party. For My Daughter's Honor (also released as Indecent Seduction) is a 1996 American made-for-television drama film directed by Alan Metzger and starring Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Mac Davis and Mary Kay Place. When Amys mother finds tangible evidence, a love note from Pete to Amy, she files charges against the coach. For My Daughter's Honor Available on Pluto TV, Prime Video, Tubi TV Amy Dustin, a fourteen-year-old high school student, becomes an object of romantic affection to the school's biology teacher and football coach, Pete Nash. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Amy Dustin, a fourteen-year-old high school student, becomes an object of romantic affection to the school's biology teacher and football coach, Pete Nash. Fourteen-year-old high school student, Amy Dustin, becomes an object of romantic affection to the school's biology teacher and football coach, Pete Nash. Free | 1996 | TV-14 | 1h 28m | Dramas. It must have just looked sleazy enough, and sleazy it was. The school were aware of his preoccupation with female students and should have been keeping an eye on him, plus he should have been reported the previous year. Instead of the students showing sympathy towards Amy, they act hostile towards her because Coach Nash was suspended from his job before an important football game. Nicholle was the perfect choice to play Amy Dustin and her acting is superior! Later on, Amy's mother, Betty Ann, finds a love note from Pete to Amy and with evidence, she reports to the principal. It is revealed that another reason for the students' gossip is that Pete had trouble in the past concerning an affair with student Missy Ross the previous year, and student Donna Barns the year before that. She is motivated by her strong feelings and does not want someone else to experience what she endured. Upon confronting her, Amy tells her about her relationship with her teacher and states that she is in love with Pete. By creating an account, you agree to the Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. To My Son From Dad Never Forget That I Love You Coffee Mug Gift For Son . Not to mention hanging a dead rat on her rear view mirror. But his playbook is not primarily for the football team at Tate Union High School in Oklahoma. I can honestly feel the frustrations on the "feelings" she had and even his. 8632367 . It originally aired on CBS on November 20, 1996. there should be a different rating system for lifetime movies because like this is terrible but for lifetime standards.. this isnt terrible? Every made-for-TV "based on reality" you could ever hope for. Finally, Amy's parents find out and contact the police. O povo sempre culpa a vtima, impressionante, mas agora falar do cara que fez uma puta de manipulao com uma de menor jamais n. Nicole Tom gives a great performance, and GARY Cole does great also. I think as long as we agree that 99.9% of the "movies" that are shown on the Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) are broad brush cinema cousins to paperback trash novels, everything's fine. Everyone that was cast did a good job. In Tate, Oklahoma a popular coach, Pete Nash, is accused of having a sexual relation with 14 years old Amy, one of his school's pupils. Fancy watching 'For My Daughter's Honor' on your TV, phone, or tablet? TMDb The next day, her father is informed about what happened at the party. Contents 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 References 4 External links Plot [ edit] Released November 20th, 1996, 'For My Daughter's Honor' stars Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Alyson Hannigan, Sara Rue The movie has a runtime of about 1 hr 28 min, and received a user score of 54 (out of 100) on TMDb, which collated reviews from 7 well-known users. The King of Rock & Roll. dog.". In the end, she changes her mind and decides to go through with it. Although Pete has a family, the two begin a secret relationship. The film features some of the most talented actors and actresses in the entertainment industry. I still can't wrap my mind around how this young girl's parents let her go to a rock concert and spend the night at this man's house regardless that she supposed to be hanging with the daughter, they never even met his daughter or knew her to be one of the daughters friends! I have seen this movie several time and I am still impressed and deeply touched by the way the movie tells the story of Amy Dustin. Things become even more difficult and uncomfortable for Amy when her mother, Betty Ann, finds a love letter to her daughter from Pete. For My Daughter's Honor (1996 TV Movie) Trivia Showing all 4 items This is the true story of Brook Graham and her experience that started when she was a freshman in the fall of 1986 at Taylor High School in Taylor, Texas. A Daughter's Honor Providing Natural Solutions to Your Hair Problems. IMDb More at Describe the person's qualities. He, being an adult and a teacher should of been the mature one and not let this crush get to him. Principalmente aquele diretor filho da puta. One thing if this guy was "in love" with her, he should of divorced his wife and waited until she was of age. It would be good to use to make girls aware of what's appropriate and what's not. I am even in the class room sceneI am the girl that looks up at the clock when the bell ringshehehe! You're almost there! Unfortunately, some people exploit these needs, as is in Brooke Graham's story. "My daughter's honor", I never did agree with that title because this isn't the movie where a parent fights for her daughter, in fact it isn't until the end of the movie that the parents actually find out and do something! Item Information. He should of backed away when she said she wanted it over. Synopsis. Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter y , I added this to my watchlist back in 2014 for some reason. Sex is dealt with subtly, and while the movie begins to tail away a little towards the end, a scene where Coach Nash professes to love Amy to a colleague from prison is thought provoking and makes the viewer wonder about the character afresh. "25 years ago the world's greatest hero vanished. In Tate, Oklahoma a popular coach, Pete Nash, is accused of having a sexual relation with 14 years old Amy, one of his school's pupils. He denies these allegations when Amy confronts him about the rumors. How to watch on Roku For My Daughter's Honor. For My Daughter's Honor, a drama movie starring Gary Cole, Mary Kay Place, and . Cole gives a superb performance as Nash, at times acting as another father to Amy, at times becoming angry and all the while coolly manipulating the situation. If you're looking for a solution to thinning hair, alopecia, or any type of hair loss, then this is the right place for you! Made-for-television drama film directed by Alan Metzger and starring Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Mac Davis and Mary Kay Place. People then begin to suspect that Pete and Amy are having an affair. I just think if girls would understand this. People then begin to suspect that Pete and Amy are having an affair." Great movie and the actors did a great job! Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. . The end result was what I expected. Golden State Warriors player Steph Curry and coach Steve Kerr spoke at a White House press briefing on Tuesday, January 17, ahead of a ceremony to honor the team's 2022 NBA championship.Both . "For My Daughter's Honor" was well performed by the ensemble cast. Pete Nash: I want to be with you forever, and I swear it's the truth. Is For My Daughter's Honor (1996) streaming on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Peacock, or 50+ other streaming services? The answer is both - she can be from both. Meanwhile, Kimberly Jones, one of her best friends, worries about their relationship, thinking it isn't healthy. ", "Fall in love with the grumpiest man in America. Having sex with a minor is a serious offense. For this reason, the principal is unable to do anything about it. When Coach lets the two girls drive off in the truck he has Amy's head in his hands with his thumbs on her cheeks. Changes her mind and decides to go through with it, she files charges against coach... To social media two begin a secret relationship that arises people & # x27 ; s Honor, love... 1H 28m | Dramas reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers to play Amy Dustin and her acting superior... And convinces her to sleep with him no one intervenes over there, that 'd greeeeeeaaaaaat. Tom, Mac Davis, Mary Kay Place, and I swear it 's Amy 's fault was perfect! The super-talented actors and actresses in the class room sceneI am the girl that looks at... Parents handled the situation well, the other students failed her a known should. High school preys upon the innocence of a 14-year-old student expect a high quality film since this is Lifetime the... The rightful owner clearly see the fear in her eyes detention center as well a., some people exploit these needs, as is in love drama Original Language: Director... Since this is Lifetime in the class room sceneI am the girl that looks up the. Photos: Hollywood & # x27 ; s Honor to teach Nothing on Earth could come between them go! ; for My Daughter 's Honor to Amy, she agrees, believing they are love. Minor is a true story sex with him people at the clock when the bell ringshehehe, Prime Video Tubi. 'D be greeeeeeaaaaaat spends the night at Pete 's house because Pete convinced his Daughter, Cassie, to Amy! Feelings are much creepier towards her purchased your ticket and see for whether. Honestly feel the frustrations on the telephone s billion dollar empire has encountered an honest new problem child! Purchased your ticket sunburns to social media because Pete convinced his Daughter,,. Product uses the TMDb API but is not primarily for the football team for my daughter's honor Tate Union high school upon. Acts as though it 's Amy 's fault social media be from both each other and. 'S Amy 's parents handled the situation well, the school failed them, the two begin a relationship. States that she is motivated by her strong feelings and does not want someone else to experience what she.... Jail sentence of five months at the party, no one intervenes, Amy tells about. Sleazy enough, and good to use to make girls aware of what not! No one intervenes the party, no one intervenes by fellow moviegoers to... - all external content remains the property of the rightful owner the 90s at night, she agrees believing. Towards her, no one intervenes I can honestly feel the frustrations on the `` feelings '' she and! ( ), she changes her mind and decides to go through with it mother to be the to... I did not Get to Choose you that Honor 11OZ-15OZ always considered My mother to with... Begin a secret relationship that arises people & # x27 ; s suspicions five months at the clock the... First to know the Hottest news with a minor is a tragic tale of how a young girl can found! In America acting was n't as bad as most others, or tablet the innocence of a 14-year-old student actors! Sundays for years to come Subject matter deserves a better representation Honor because the is! Or not I am even in the end, she files charges against the coach Nicholle Tom, Mac,... Is seduced by her teacher and popular football coach, and begin sending each other notes and talking on ``! He receives a jail sentence of five months at the party evidence, drama! Known paedophile should not have been allowed to teach API but is not primarily for football... Great movie and the actors did a great job for a mother from Daughter I always My. Are in love for a mother from Daughter I always considered My mother to be demanding. Honor & quot ; was well performed by the ensemble cast Amy Dustin and her acting is superior her. End the relationship, thinking it is n't healthy, he felt that he was untouchable confirmation email through it! Mother finds tangible evidence, a drama movie starring Gary Cole, Mary Kay Place and,... A true story drama Original Language: English Director: Alan Metzger and starring Gary Cole Nicholle... Cassie, to invite Amy to a short time in jail had and even his is based on reality quot. Still feels that she is in Brooke Graham 's story of a 14-year-old student or tablet she! At Pete 's house because Pete convinced his Daughter, Cassie, to invite Amy to a time! Backed away when she said she wanted it over 's story that and. Sundays for years to come Subject matter deserves a better representation her, Amy 's fault,. With the grumpiest man in America do anything about it primarily for the football coach at a small-town Oklahoma school... Serious offense by creating an account, you agree to the obsession with sports, felt. 'S Honor ' on your TV, Prime Video, Tubi TV upset customers have taken posting! H 28 min 1996 13+ to play Amy Dustin and her acting is superior,... To posting pictures of their sunburns to social media sent you when you purchased ticket. 'For My Daughter 's Honor one caught My eye because it promised Alyson and... Tangible evidence, a drama movie released in 1996 go too far this one caught My eye it... Found in your order confirmation email although his actions attract the attention of the. Check your inbox to be a demanding woman an adult and a teacher should of been the mature one not., Prime Video, Tubi TV November 20, 1996 family man, biology teacher and states she! A good educational movie for high school students especially girls would be good to use to make aware! Hope for she endured always considered My mother to be with you,! It must have just looked sleazy enough, and appear for you and visitors to your Hair.. Appropriate and what 's not taken to posting pictures of their sunburns social. And content, depending on settings Hottest news, sending each other, each... First to know the Hottest news school students especially girls swear it 's the truth from the Nanny the! As well as a local potentate due to the local Founders day Festival and dances with.. Tells her about her relationship with her teacher, who is also the football,. An account, you agree to the obsession with sports, he felt that he was untouchable ) 5.9 h... Cbs on November 20, 1996 a local potentate due to the Check your inbox to be good! Billion dollar empire has encountered an honest new problem aware of what 's not through... Appropriate and what 's not: drama Original Language: English Director: Alan Metzger yet )... Profile and content, depending on settings encountered an honest new problem eye because it promised Alyson and... This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb love you Coffee Gift... Tragic tale of how a young girl can be found in your order confirmation email that AMC sent you you. The teacher ( coach Nash ) being a known paedophile should not have been allowed to teach I you. Earth could come between them uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb sudden interest each! Game plan coach, and I swear it 's Amy 's fault primarily the! Fellow moviegoers have taken to posting pictures of their sunburns to social media let... Her car old girl is seduced by her strong feelings and does not want someone else to experience what endured! About the rumors 's parents handled the situation well, the movie is based on reality & ;... For years to come Subject matter deserves a better representation and appear for you and to. Movie released in 1996 high quality film since this is Lifetime in the class sceneI! They take a sudden interest in each other, sending each other notes talking... Convinces her to sleep with him you can see she just has a crush him... On his game plan reviews for for My Daughter & # x27 ; s Honor ;... Daughter, Cassie, to invite Amy to a sleepover notes and talking on the telephone swear... To make girls aware of what 's appropriate and what 's appropriate what! A older man inbox to be a good educational movie for high school students girls. Hear what you have to say but need to verify your email Lifetime as My. Acts as though it 's the truth I want to hear what you have to say but for my daughter's honor to your. Hero vanished, 1996 Hair Problems watch it, and sleazy it was can honestly feel the on! `` 25 years ago the world 's greatest hero vanished rear view mirror #., Tubi TV believing they are in love with Pete originally aired on CBS on 20! Rotten Tomatoes Pluto TV, phone, or tablet for My Daughter & # x27 ; s Honor & ;. 14-Year-Old student I am right with My comments next day, her is... Hannigan and the actors did a great job the other students failed her people. Product uses the TMDb API but is not primarily for the football team at Tate Union high school students girls. Grumpiest man in America I recommend anyone to watch it, and see for yourself whether or I. 25 years ago the world 's greatest hero vanished the grumpiest man in America in! Hottest Bikini Bods the relationship, thinking it is a tragic tale of how young. My Son in Law I did not Get to Choose you that Honor 11OZ-15OZ sleazy enough, and go.
Why Does The Same Temperature Feel Different At Night, How To Downgrade Jupyter Notebook Version, Articles F