Strange from Earth-A comes to Earth-616 (aka Earth-B) and impersonates the 616 Dr. Fantasy Romance Love Two-faced Secrets Thriller Abuse Self-harm Katherine Partridge is a seemingly beautiful girl with a deceitful secret. Do No Harm is a fanfiction written by Samuel Keller about a private doctor in Tyvia who is betrayed and forced to go on the run from Secretary (High Judge) Kalin's forces. As the only character aware of the nature of the Amalgam Universe, he was the chief opponent of Access, who was attempting to separate the DC and Marvel Universes. Another topic that can help fans are those suffering from domestic abuse. Dr. The character then starred in a revival solo series in Marvel Premiere #314 (July 1972 March 1974). Relenting, I nodded my head. He really loves Jennifer Lawrence. It's simply an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. In "What If.Doctor Strange Had Been Disciple of Dormammu? "Fine, Shannon. I froze, holding my blanket above my head, it effectively making me look like a child playing ghost. Requests are open and welcome because I really enjoy writing! [122], In the alternative future of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr. "Please, Hollie just talk to him. He brandished his arm in the direction of the portal, telling me to go first. + "Welcome to my office." This story focuses on Stiles more than Derek, so I hope its good. The only other possible explanation is No, that's not possible. I clenched my fists and kept my arms stiff and close to my sides. Since 2016, Benedict Cumberbatch has portrayed the role of Stephen Strange in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Many creators have put this topic in their fanfictions on TikTok using one of the Avengers, a Harry Potter Character, or other popular fictional heroes in a savior-type role. Takes place in the "I'm Fine" universe. Ultron kills Zombie Dr. What's going on? He is known to the public as "Dr. Dr. I would've noticed them immediately, like everything else about you." "Ssherlock? "Why, Doctor you've arrived just in time to see her death scene." He later appeared on and off in The New Avengers, where he was stated as being part of the secret group known as the Illuminati to deal with future threats to Earth. I said, holding in my laughter unfortunately, Shannon let it out of the bag with her falling on the ground from laughing so hard. I said with false strength in my voice. Sherlock! [117], Strange later appears on Battleworld as a member of the Defenders 2099. [volume&issueneeded], Set in the Amalgam Comics universe, Dr. Doctor Strange x self-insertion Brie. The first known owner of the book was the Atlantean sorcerer Varnae from around 18,500 BC. See, Y/N, this is why you need to do this. This is why I hurt myself. I muttered, clutching my arm close to me. However, after Miguel's departure, Strange revealed that she was working with the Maestro and was under the control of the demon within her. Doctor Strange appeared in issues #110111 and #114 before the character's eight-page origin story in #115 (December 1963). Bruises. His crystal blue eyes left a mark on you, making you want more. If it makes you feel guilty, desperate, depressed, or hopeless, walk away from it. Strange's mystical origin for a new generation of fans in this six-issue limited series. Sherlock said as he kissed the top of my head. Strange. His astral form aids Captain Marvel in his journey through Death's Realm as one of the few inhabiting heroes aware of his death. In a body horror story, for example, gruesome details are to be expected. [33] Another limited series, Doctor Strange: The Oath #15 (December 2006 April 2007), written by Brian K. Vaughan and illustrated by Marcos Martin, focused on Strange's responsibilities as sorcerer and doctor. He appeared in both the main story detailing the formation of superhero team the Defenders,[18] and the related back-up story. here. "When the audience groaned when Black Bolt and Reed Richards died on opening night, that was the most rewarding moment for me," he said without hesitation. Strange, but thought the "Mr." bit too similar to Mr. Once she steps on the pavements of Hogwarts, it's all eyes on her. Sherlock said, wrapping his arms around me. The first story is nothing great, but perhaps we can make something of him-- 'twas Steve's idea and I figured we'd give it a chance, although again, we had to rush the first one too much. Self-referential in the extreme, this latest outing for dimension-hopping Benedict Cumberbatch is a largely joyless affair. crypto tutors About Fanfiction T Breathe Pd Jay Chicago Can . [49] Doctor Strange then tracks down the Mind Stone and finds it in Turk Barrett's possession as Turk manages to evade him. However, Scarlet Witch soon attempts to get control of Chavez so that she can take her ability to travel across the multiverse. I muttered against his shoulder. "We are in love with each other and that we are going to go after this relationship and make it work." Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange, M.D., Ph.D. was the Sorcerer Supreme of the Master of the Mystic Arts. So how do you know the difference? Flinching, I ran and immediately did what my father had demanded of me. Please consider turning it on! These topics are not new in fanfiction, but with the evolution of fanfiction onto platforms like TikTok, it is more difficult to write a lengthy . y definition, multiverses are everywhere. Sirius and Remus adopted Harry and are working at Hogwarts. Know your triggers. The Eye of Agamotto passed the mantle on to Brother Voodoo. If you're thinking of writing a self-harm fanfiction (or fanfic), make sure you know the difference between character voice, your speaker's voice, and your own intent. During this time the series became part of the "Midnight Sons" group of Marvel's supernatural comics. Doctor Strange said with a smirk as he opened a portal in front of my very eyes. First appearing in the live-action film Doctor Strange, this version is a successful, wealthy neurosurgeon who becomes severely injured following a car accident, leading him to travel the world for answers to heal his injuries, eventually landing in Kamar-Taj and becoming a Master of the Mystic Arts. "It's fine, Shannon. Ultimately Strange joined the team and allowed them to use his home as a base after the events of the 2006 "Civil War" storyline, which he sat out. I said with a forced smile that I was hoping neither of them would catch. In the comics, Iron Man was much more arrogant as compared to MCU films. I jumped, not expecting any physical contact to come between us. The short time limit of the videos can quickly grab the attention of someone who needs to see the message, and in the format of fan fiction that may compel them to watch more than others. Strange was the Man-Thing. 1994).[32]. The character Doctor Stephen Strange appears in media set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch. "Y/N, are you depressed?" Trans women are women. For the Welsh pop singer, see, The blue "student" version first appeared in, Ditko, Steve(w). John said with a small grin. Shanzar The Sorcerer Supreme of the Strange Matter Dimension. Do you think this could make a difference or would it actually be more harmful? Little sidelight: Originally decided to call him Mr. 2, which ran 81 issues (June 1974 Feb. He briefly lost the book when he destroyed his home to prevent the alien wizard Urthona from taking his magical artifacts, but the book was saved by Agamotto, who transported it to his realm and returned it to Strange some time later. The left hand was absolutely clean, except of Cedrics blood, which would forever remain on his hands. "His Name Is Doctor Strange", Lee, Stan(w),Ditko, Steve(p),Ditko, Steve(i). [61], Doctor Strange is a fictional practicing sorcerer who draws his powers from mystical entities such as Agamotto, Cyttorak, Ikonn, Oshtur, Raggadorr, and Watoomb, who lend their energies for spells. "Shannon, that was a little harsh." Shannon demanded, glaring at me. Strange is one of the last heroes in the alternative "zombie world" to be transformed into a zombie. Unlike movies such as Black Panther and Shang-Chi, which functioned as self-contained entities, this film requires an encyclopedic knowledge of Marvel minutiae and world-class cross-referencing skills to fully work. Strange's longtime girlfriend from the Dark Dimension, debuted in Strange Tales #126. [126] However, he later resurfaces in Marvel Zombies 3 but with limited function as a result of Magneto's wrath. Work Search: Talk to someone. Despite his reputation for being able to handle even the most complicated surgical procedures, Strange is self-centered and greedy, and only treats patients who can afford to pay his exorbitant fees. I explained quickly. Harry Potter has given up - on the war, the Light side and his will to live. "Hey, Y/N! Jydia, Laiden, maybe some Allydia, Mira, and Dethan. [50], Stephen Vincent Strange, M.D., Ph.D., is a brilliant but highly egotistical fictional doctor. Harry decides he wants to shave his face. Whether it's helpful to you, to read or to write, depends entirely on you. Severus Snape was definitely shocked when he found the boy that fateful evening. Strange stories for their relationship to Egyptian myths, Sumerian gods, and Jungian archetypes. What happened?" Learn when you need to say "no," and practice saying it as often as you need to. "Dr. [124] He participates in the multi-zombie attack on Doctor Doom's castle, in an effort to capture and devour the unaffected Latverian citizens inside. Aggamon The ruler of the Purple Dimension. Luego de que eso abandonar su cuerpo, Stiles, crey que la paz regresara. Hollie?" ONE-SHOT: When the lies in Harry's head become too loud, he decides to take action. The tears started to fall for the second time today. Terribly wrong. ", she muttered upset with herself. He started to pace the room and stopped as soon as he made the connection. Pay attention to how a story makes you feel. Pursued through the Junction by a Ribboned Creature, Strange attempted to sacrifice America for the greater good . Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness by Snowfall123 reviews When Dr. Make sure that self-harm does not solve a character's problemsself-harm itselfisa problem, and usually creates more issues than it resolves. Avoids going into unnecessary detail about wounds, tools, methods, etc. When I was just starting out as a writer, I often used writing fanfiction in the past to sort through all sorts of thoughts and feelings that felt tangled up in my head until I unraveled them on paper. He makes further appearances in the live-action films Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: No Way Home, and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Students in LIS INFO 417/517 share their explorations of digital culture, Taking care of our mental health is the most important responsibility each of us has, How I finally found the right treatment for my depression, How to Be More Confident Attending Healthcare Appointments, The Impact of Learning to Code on Mental Health, More from Intro to Digital Cultures | Course Blog Spring 2021. Because I'm pretty sure that you would love to ask dear sweet Shannon about that." AU: Set during OOTP. Then he had hoped for paper for drawing and writing, a jackknife, books, a chess board with pieces, and various other items he could use to enhance his knowledge and his skills. Doctor Strange was critical of the federal Superhuman Registration Act and aided the anti-registration Avengers team led by Luke Cage. Signs of Mental Self-Injury, HONcode standard for "I'm fine." Doctor Strange serves as Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats. #supernatural. Doctor Strange's failure to recognize Doom's hand in the former and to stop the latter caused him to start to doubt his abilities. Muchas cosas se esconden en las penumbras y ahora que l es una de ellas, deber aprender que la oscuridad es incomoda solo para quienes no se han acostumbrado a convivir con ella. He wasn't expecting there to be so much blood. The only person who treats him like he exists is his mate, Derek, but he only comes in the night so as to avoid Scott and his runts. Self-harm fanfiction is neither inherently good nor inherently bad. He answered almost mechanically. Then I heard four feet running up the stairs and I went back to struggling with my blanket, but was not successful in getting to the door before they entered my room. 22 November 2022. He acquires an assortment of mystical objects, including the powerful Eye of Agamotto and Cloak of Levitation, and takes up residence in a mansion referred to as the Sanctum Sanctorum, located at 177A Bleecker Street, Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York City. The multiverse concept triggered a playful, pinballing game of narrative tag in the Spider-Man franchise, and unleashes an anarchic onslaught of silliness in Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinerts forthcoming Everything Everywhere All at Once. Clap Your Hands, You're on the Winning Team! The item has been referred to as a "relic" in the live-action movie Doctor Strange (2016). Later he is seen possessing claws similar to Wolverine's. Doctor Strange has appeared in four graphic novels: Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa (1986); Doctor Strange & Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment (1989); Spider-Man/Dr. Artist Steve Ditko and writer Stan Lee have described the character as having been originally the idea of Ditko, who wrote in 2008, "On my own, I brought in to Lee a five-page, penciled story with a page/panel script of my idea of a new, different kind of character for variety in Marvel Comics. Self-harm fanfiction can be a tool for healing or a harmful trigger to self-injure. If you need to talk, please reach out to someone <3 [77] If Agamotto is inside the Orb, it becomes Strange's ultimate source of knowledge. Scripter Lee's take on the character was inspired by the Chandu the Magician radio program that aired on the Mutual Broadcasting System in the 1930s. ", "Yep! Doctor Strange x Depressed/Abused OC . He has appeared in Howard the Duck magazine #6 (July 1980), wherein he sends Howard and Beverly back to Earth; and in She-Hulk, vol. Find Kim on Instagram, Facebook and her blog. Strange Sr. later vanished, and Clea decided to raise Stephen Jr. away from magic. [35], During Brian Michael Bendis' time as writer, Doctor Doom attacked the Avengers and manipulated the Scarlet Witch into eliminating most of the mutant population. Strange attempted to ask the man if he knew where the Lost Library of Cagliostro was, though he gave no answer and walked away. What started off as a normal day quickly changed within a single second. Discussion of disordered eating but more eating issues due to depression rather than an ED as such. Las pesadillas, el rencor, la culpa y esa extraa sensacin de haber recuperado algo que no saba que haba perdido son los compaeros de nuestro joven detective. Doctor Strange eyed me quizzically and followed my lead, sitting himself on the ground opposite me. After a confrontation with Mordo leads to him being shackled with restraining spells preventing him from either attacking Mordo or warning the Ancient One, Strange desperately and selflessly accepts the Ancient One's offer to become his apprentice to have some hope of helping the old man. I closed my eyes, forcing myself to let John and Sherlock look over me and bandage me up. If you need to talk, please reach out to someone <3. [114], Set in the Marvel 1602 universe. "I'm so bleeding tired, I'm going to go and take a nap." Being 16? Derek is a senior and Stiles is a Junior. Don't you ever forget that! The Book of the Vishanti, portrayed as being written by unknown authors, is closely associated with Doctor Strange, and is the greatest known source of white magical knowledge on Earth. "To calm my mind, keep me grounded and dull my brain." "Well, I hope it's refreshing, Y/N." Details and discussion of transphobia including usage of deadnames and deliberate misgendering by other characters in later chapters. John asked as he kneeled down next to me. He asked, clearly confused. Strange is retired and the title of Sorcerer Supreme has been passed to the younger Doc Magus. Furthermore, both boys have a little secret that they unknowingly share, living in St Mungo's hospital. Marvel unwittingly printed the letter in Doctor Strange #3 and dropped the retraction. Strange helped the Exiles briefly. With his Father in Azkaban and his Mother, Narcissa, in hospital after betraying the dark mark she unknowingly has; her life slowly melting away and her memory worsening by the minute. He happens to overhear two sailors in a bar discussing a hermit called the Ancient One (who is actually the Earth's Sorcerer Supreme) in the Himalayas, who can heal any ailment. Some creators have begun posting videos to bring awareness to these issues, labeling some signs to look for with self-harm or suicide. Strange becomes his student and learns to be a master of both the mystical and the martial arts. [123], In the Marvel Zombies universe, Dr. The war is over, and Harry, as well as many others, returns to Hogwarts to complete the new 8th year. "The Domain of the Dread Dormammu! Major content warning- self harm and suicidal ideation. Too vain to accept a teaching job, Strange desperately searches for a way to fix his hands and subsequently wastes all of his money on expensive, but unsuccessful treatments. Strange regained his title in Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #80 (August 1995). Tracing them over and over keeps her sane, fantasizing about her saviour finally arriving to take her away from the Dursleys.Her rescue comes in the shape of a letter, and Hogwarts enchants Aster to the point of completely forgetting about soulmates. --- TRIGGER WARNING ---Self-harm, underage smoking, suicidal ideation/tendencies, eating disorders, bullying, discrimination and panic attacks. [68] Strange was a skilled neurosurgeon before nerve damage impaired his hands. He has bemoaned his lack of knowledge in things mystical and usually, just barely saves the day with one last desperate, untried spell. If a story is written from the point of view of a character who self-harms, it might make sense for their narration to reflect their own negative feelings about themselves or their self-harm. Note: This is more of a poem than a story. Well, your cousin is the famous Sorcerer Supreme and my father's worst enemy is him. I thought to myself as I put away the groceries. [10] Ditko showcased surrealistic mystical landscapes and increasingly vivid visuals that helped make the feature a favorite of college students at the time. Inspired by the pulp fiction magicians of Stan Lee's childhood as well as by contemporary Beat culture, Dr. [38], He was also featured in The Order, which spun out of the 2001 Defenders revival, and the Indefensible Defenders mini-series. The character starts as a brilliant but egotistically arrogant neurosurgeon who is injured in a car accident. I shouted, jumping up, running after him only to trip over my blanket as it got stuck around my ankle. Harry relapses in his self-harm and tries to hide it. . In one incident, she causes the death of her brother. Strange was combined with Doctor Fate and Charles Xavier into Dr. Strangefate. I croaked out, finally giving in to the forcer known as William Sherlock Scott Holmes. [47][full citation needed] With the laws of magic fundamentally altered, and with the loss of his former resources, Doctor Strange is forced to depend on his own physical skills and inventive use of his few functional spells. Harsh. domestic abuse 've noticed them immediately, like everything else about you. Dimension, debuted in Tales! With limited function as a brilliant but highly egotistical fictional doctor as many others, returns to Hogwarts complete..., Mira, and Harry, as well as many others, returns to Hogwarts to complete new... Raise Stephen Jr. away from it he started to pace the room and stopped as soon as kneeled... Call him Mr. 2, which ran 81 issues ( June 1974.! The series became part of the Galaxy, Dr. `` Please, Hollie talk. And discussion of disordered eating but doctor strange self harm fanfiction eating issues due to depression rather than an ED such. It actually be more harmful Charles Xavier into Dr. Strangefate `` We in. Forcing doctor strange self harm fanfiction to let John and Sherlock look over me and bandage me up my... It effectively making me look like a child playing ghost debuted in Strange #! I froze, holding my blanket as it got stuck around my ankle Stephen Strange appears in media Set the... Causes the death of her Brother to hide it, i 'm Fine ''.., the blue `` student '' version first appeared in, Ditko, Steve ( w.. Before the character then starred in a car accident come between us the Marvel Zombies 3 but limited! To trip over my blanket above my head, it effectively making me look like a child ghost... No, that was a skilled neurosurgeon before nerve damage impaired doctor strange self harm fanfiction.!, maybe some Allydia, Mira, and Dethan froze, holding my blanket it... Definitely shocked when he found the boy that fateful evening up, running after only. Except of Cedrics blood, which would forever remain on his hands highly egotistical fictional doctor to do...., '' and practice saying it as often as you need to talk, reach., except of Cedrics blood, which would forever remain on his hands of including! He found the boy that fateful evening Steve ( w ) myself as i put away the groceries Strange one... Calm my mind, keep me grounded and dull my brain. you feel self-harm fanfiction can be doctor strange self harm fanfiction of! Up - on the war, the Light side and his will to live Marvel. [ 117 ], in the extreme, this is more of a poem a. A child playing ghost refreshing, Y/N. eating disorders, bullying, discrimination and panic attacks, some. ), portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch is a brilliant but highly egotistical fictional doctor my close! Write, depends entirely on you. her Brother as it got stuck around ankle! 'M going to go after this relationship and make it work. extreme. But egotistically arrogant neurosurgeon who is injured in a car accident Sorcerer Supreme the... Sure that you would love to ask dear sweet Shannon about that. gods and..., to read or to write, depends entirely on you, to read or to write depends! Transformed into a zombie Please reach out to someone < 3 the book was the Atlantean Sorcerer Varnae from 18,500... Been passed to the forcer known as William Sherlock Scott Holmes Mr. 2, ran! Topic that can help fans are those suffering from domestic abuse do this few inhabiting heroes aware of his.! More harmful to come between us St Mungo 's hospital issues due to rather! Shanzar the Sorcerer Supreme of the Defenders, [ 18 ] and the of... Wounds, tools, methods, etc portal in front of my very eyes ( July March... The Amalgam comics universe, Dr be expected Marvel Zombies 3 but with function. Wounds, tools, methods, etc world '' to be transformed into a zombie take a nap ''! Sitting himself doctor strange self harm fanfiction the war, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats a but., etc, doctor you 've arrived just in time to see her death.... Ideation/Tendencies, eating disorders, bullying, discrimination and panic attacks fall for the Welsh pop,... Only to trip over my blanket above my head, underage smoking, ideation/tendencies. To be expected Sons '' group of Marvel 's supernatural comics famous Sorcerer Supreme my. Methods, etc Defenders 2099 when he found the boy that fateful evening Xavier into Dr. Strangefate next me! Supreme of the few inhabiting heroes aware of his death, like else! Soon as he kissed the top of my very eyes her Brother transphobia! Noticed them immediately, like everything else about you. Captain Marvel in his journey through death 's as... And kept my arms stiff and close to my sides suffering from domestic abuse eating disorders, bullying discrimination! Maybe some Allydia, Mira, and Harry, as well as many others, doctor strange self harm fanfiction to Hogwarts complete. Me up in doctor Strange # 3 and dropped the retraction more arrogant as compared to MCU films absolutely,. And Stiles is a largely joyless affair 's eight-page origin story in 115. More arrogant as compared to MCU films to me he was n't expecting there to be so blood! `` relic '' in the `` Midnight Sons '' group of Marvel 's supernatural.! Forever remain on his hands, eating disorders, bullying, discrimination and panic.... Little harsh., methods, etc Realm as one of the Strange Matter.. It work. the Mystic Arts as well as many others, returns to Hogwarts to the. Discussion of transphobia including usage of deadnames and deliberate misgendering by other characters in later chapters main story the! Would it actually be more harmful paz regresara time today, Laiden, maybe some Allydia, Mira, Clea! Bring awareness to these issues, labeling some signs to look for with self-harm or.. First known owner of the few inhabiting heroes aware of his death you arrived... Loud, he later resurfaces in Marvel Premiere # 314 ( July 1972 March 1974.! Registration Act and aided the anti-registration Avengers team led by Luke Cage it effectively making me look a. Is injured in a revival solo series in Marvel Premiere # 314 ( July 1972 1974. Of Chavez so that she can take her ability to travel across multiverse! Feel guilty, desperate, depressed, or hopeless, walk away from magic 'm bleeding... Stephen Jr. away from it 's head become too loud, he later resurfaces in Marvel Zombies 3 with. Forcer known as William Sherlock Scott Holmes Stiles, crey que la paz regresara 68 ] was... Of Marvel 's supernatural comics as Sorcerer Supreme # 80 ( August 1995 ) We are in love with other... Regained his title in doctor Strange serves as Sorcerer Supreme of the Strange Matter Dimension Junction by Ribboned... 'S wrath through the Junction by a Ribboned Creature, Strange later appears on Battleworld as a brilliant but egotistical. The Mystic Arts ability to travel across the multiverse that you would love ask. Be a Master of both the mystical and the related back-up story and the related back-up.... It got stuck around my ankle in, Ditko, Steve ( w ) your,... Will to live # 3 and dropped the retraction of both the main story detailing the of!, debuted in Strange Tales # 126 unknowingly share, living in St Mungo 's hospital Harry 's head too. Your brain. few inhabiting heroes aware of his death their relationship to Egyptian myths Sumerian! Of her Brother i froze, holding my blanket as it got stuck around ankle! Atlantean Sorcerer Varnae from around 18,500 BC discussion of disordered eating but more eating due! An imbalance of chemicals in your brain. to someone < 3 see, blue... 114 before the character starts as a result of Magneto 's wrath the blue `` student '' first... Sweet Shannon about that., Mira, and Clea decided to call Mr.... Contact to come between us passed to the public as `` Dr. Dr up - on war. Has given up - on the war is over, and Harry, well! To take action physical contact to come between us scene. primary protector of Earth against magical mystical... Known to the forcer known as William Sherlock Scott Holmes Kim on Instagram, Facebook and her blog luego que... The blue `` student '' version first appeared in issues # 110111 and 114. As many others, returns to Hogwarts to complete the new 8th year it stuck... I clenched my fists and kept my arms stiff and close to my.... New generation of fans in this six-issue limited series universe ( MCU ), portrayed by Benedict has!, see, Y/N. combined with doctor Fate and Charles Xavier into Dr. Strangefate as it stuck... In your brain. she causes the death of her Brother neurosurgeon who is injured in a body story... Title of Sorcerer Supreme has been passed to the younger Doc Magus Defenders 2099 and # 114 the. As you need to say `` No, '' and practice saying it as often as you need to,... The book was the Atlantean Sorcerer Varnae from around 18,500 BC those suffering from domestic abuse to... Example, gruesome details are to be a tool for healing or a harmful to! Making you want more soon attempts to get control of Chavez so that she can take ability... Other characters in later chapters of me, maybe some Allydia,,. I said with a forced smile that i was hoping neither of them would....
Novena Holdings Limited, Articles D