Visit our other sites. Copyright 2023 Acton Media Inc. All rights reserved. The 32 ounce bottle covers about 5,000 square feet, or 1/8th of an acre. Spray until wet to control insects. There are many different active ingredients used in mosquito yard sprays and in the pesticides loaded into foggers. Essentials Outdoor Fogger Thank you for your question. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Some people find it an effective way to keep bugs at bay, while others find that it is not worth the money or effort. ENGLISH | SPANISH. Not only will Cutter Backyard Bug Control eradicate pesky bugs, but it will also reduce the likelihood of mosquitoes and other flying insects from returning to your backyard. The Best Insect Fogger to Keep Pests Away, Uses non-toxic essential oils instead of chemicals, A little bulky to hold with the garden hose, Kills mosquitoes, ants, crickets, earwigs, and more, Creates barrier against mosquitoes and other flying insects, Spraying too close to plants can burn the leaves, Kills mosquitoes, gnats, flying ants, wasps, moths, Best for larger indoor and outdoor spaces, 3-gallon tank covers up to 28,000 square feet, 40-foot spray covers an acre in 30 minutes. Do not use in enclosed porches. Exposure to temperatures above 130F may cause bursting. I got it for Would be wonderful if the people could make sure the tops are tight! The spray contains two common synthetic pyrethrins, known as tetramethrin and phenothrin, which work to kill adults and larval insects by damaging the nervous system, so infestations are destroyed at all maturation levels. These top picks products are among the best mosquito yard sprays and foggers for treating irritating mosquito infestations. I went back to Cutter. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. I have about a 1acre pond on my property. Safety depends on the type of spray you use and the active ingredient in the spray or fogger. BEST FOR DAY USE: Cutter Backyard Fogger. When spraying, start at the furthest point and work your way back so you dont come into contact with any of the wet spray.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',179,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',179,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-179{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2022. Not even a buzzy fly by. It also features a backpack carrying system that is designed for comfort and support to make it easier on the users muscles and reduce fatigue. Q: Get the Cutter mosquito fogger on Amazon and at Walmart. Ground-feeding and leaf-eating bugs feed primarily on plant roots or leaves, while flower-feeding bugs eat both roots and flowers. I have .37 acre lot, still have maybe .25 of the bottle left over. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. I can't be outside for more than 5 minutes without getting Each time I've used it, I saw no bugs and had no bug bites for 2-ish weeks. . A spray may be easier to use, but a fogger can be refilled as many times as necessary. I usually apply this bug control twice a year. once in the begging of spring and then later in the beginning of summer. Though the label has a lot of application-specific safety precautions, one of the most important tips is to let the product dry before your kids or pets enjoy the lawn. Begin treating when insects first appear. Spray until wet to control insects. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Cutter Backyard Bug Control is an effective and easy-to-use solution. It controls mosquitoes, listed ants, fleas and other listed insects on lawns, landscapes and outdoor surfaces. This product would kill honey bees and butterflies, correct? The chemical is siphoned from the bottle to mix with the wate, Manufacturer A: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6a7999d36032ebb97f2cdb3df832781" );document.getElementById("g8914a39cd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Was this answer helpful to you? Please try again. The product utilized the insecticide lambda-cyhalothrin, a synthetic insecticide that is part of the pyrethroid family. Remember, thorough coverage is important. I will use the organic on the grass but it doesn't last long and washes away. Below is a list of some of the top products that can help control mosquito infestations in and around a home. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ready to stop pests before they become a problem? If you still have questions about whether mosquito yard sprays and foggers are safe around kids and pets or more general questions about how these sprays and foggers work, then read on to find the answers to some of these popular queries. It is not recommended for use on vegetables, and can be harmful in it comes in contact with the skin or is swallowed. With sprayer in the full OFF position, push tab into position. This bottle of Cutters covers. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2022. No fleas, will order more but PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TOPS ARE TIGHT AND SECURE!!! Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2022. Other than thatIt works great! You may also contact 1-800-332-5553 for emergency medical treatment information. I may do another treatment, but seeing a mosquito buzzing around is way better than the swarm that wound attack me and my dog as soon as we walked out. Have a question? In summertime, life outside is just better. BEST . Solution Center. Great for use in the backyard, patio, deck area and picnic area. Protect from heat and freezing. The downside of using a product like this that attaches to your hose is youre doing a very wide broadcast so you need to be careful about overapplying or spraying where you dont mean to spray. Although a far cry from the "up to 12 weeks" statement, this has been nothing short of a miracle for me! (724)-473-3453 Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Where To Buy. Determine the size of the spraying job. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Try to spray underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. It controls mosquitoes, listed ants, fleas and other listed insects on lawns, landscapes and outdoor surfaces. Top positive review. Thanks to its nontoxic formula, the EcoSMART mosquito yard spray and fogger can be used in (and out of) homes with pets and young kids. Hello, summer. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house . Keep 5 to 10 feet away from ornamental plants while spraying. New QuickFlip hose-end sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch. Sign in for a personalized shopping experience and faster checkout. Q: Apply over 5,000 square feet for listed insects (covers 2,500 square feet to control ants). Q: The motors for these machines operate through a direct connection to a power outlet, so the range of application is impacted unless a portable generator is used. Answer last updated on: 06/20/2014. The machines power and cordless versatility allows it to disperse a broad application of pesticide. Commonly used by and sold to professional pest extermination companies, these machines are considered commercial devices that usually carry a high price tag. 2022 Transform SR Brands LLC. Of course, you will most likely need to purchase a gallon sprayer as well. We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 24, 2014, Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Cutter Backyard Bug Control is a pesticide used to control insects like mosquitoes, flies, and bugs in gardens. I have about a 1acre pond on my property. These products dont require premixing or filling like foggers and misters, so spraying the infested area can begin immediately. The fogger comes with multiple spray nozzles to adjust the density of the spray. Solution Center. Sprays are a common option for those who are only dealing with a small infestation, though they also are suitable for more precise targeting alongside a broad-treatment fogger or mister. For the best results, its advised to spray during the cooler hours of the morning or night, when mosquitoes are most active. This website uses cookies to enhance user experience and to analyze performance and traffic on our website. Based on the method used to apply the pesticide and the power source for the fogger, mosquito yard sprays and foggers fall into three categories: spray, electric foggers, and thermal foggers. Makes you invisible to bugs. FLYING INSECTS Yes No. . Apply as a thorough foliar spray. *Except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants. 4. United Kingdom: https://amzn.to/2rdLITP3. Remove from hose and store in a cool place. I saw nor felt anything for the first two weeks. This natural mosquito spray is safe to use around kids and pets, making it a great option for parents and pet owners as well as for grandparents and others who enjoy outside visits with children. Water based formula won't stain you deck or patio, or leave an odor. It is safe around kids, pets, and other living organisms. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. I was NOT HAPPY about that. Spray these areas with a slow sweeping motion at the rate of 1 to 3 seconds per cubic yard of space while moving away from the treated area. However, when used as directed, the product is safe for use around children and pets. Use as instructed and this is by far 1 of the best sprays on the market for controlling Mosquitoes and other insects. Required fields are marked *. Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug Control Information on how to control Mosquitoes for up to 12 weeks. My friends will have no idea there are even blood suckers in the area while I'm getting eaten alive. KILLS FAST: Kills mosquitoes, listed ant types, fleas and other listed insects, QUICKFLIP HOSE-END SPRAYER: Hose-end-sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch just grip, flip and go, LASTS ALL SUMMER: Controls up to 12 weeks against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs, COVERAGE: Treats up to 5,000 square feet of lawn, NO MIXING REQUIRED: Attach the sprayer to a garden hose to treat your lawn, landscape and outdoor surfaces where insects hide, Kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects, Easy just connect to your hose, and spray, Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting fleas, chiggers, and fleas, Kills gnats, flies,, wasps, flying months and ants, Kills on contact - mosquitoes, ants, fleas, and other listed insects. Treats up to 1,200 cu ft (An area 8 ft x 10 ft x 15 ft) Perfect for yards, decks, patios and picnic areas. I honestly hate summer. Customize Your Own DIY Lawn Care Program with the Ready-to-Spray ConcentrateAmazon.com: Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate (HG Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug Controlhttps://www.amazon.com/Cutter-Backyard-Control/B000PGE032Amazon.com, Inc. Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug Control Rating: 3.2 - 382 reviewsProduct Description. *Except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Went outside a few minutes later to work on some quick projects and.nothing. See list above. Its better used for killing and repelling mosquitoes and flies for a short period of time while users enjoy the outdoors. Bug control is a great way to keep your yard free of pests. 4:1 etc? Tips And Info. It is also not wise to use Cutter Backyard Bug Control in areas with high levels of natural pollinators. Refill and reuse the machine time after time with a pesticide of your choice for fine spray that reaches 20 feet across and up to 6.5 feet high. I would recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for the proper dilution ratios. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This product is available at most home improvement stores or online. United States: https://amzn.to/2Mwbj4m2. At a cost of $42.56 (at the time of this writeup), that equates to $0.63 per 1,000 Sq Ft for Demand CS versus $1.60 per 1,000 Sq Ft for Cutter Backyard. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I definitely have less mosquitos than before, but spraying doesn't completely eliminate them. was $10.99. The 32 ounce bottle covers about 5,000 square feet, or 1/8th of an acre. Did the job and saved money by cancelling subscription with pest control company. Physical or Chemical Hazards Connect a garden hose to the sprayer nozzle. Make sure to mix the soap and water before adding in the insecticide this will help it to distribute evenly. For example, you can purchase an 8oz bottle of Demand CS a professional insecticide with the same active ingredient lambda-Cyhalothrin (but a more concentrated version of 9.7%) and mix it at the recommended dilution rate for lawns of 3.5ml/1,000 Sq Ft. It WORKS like magic! This product is certainly effective against a number of pest species, though studies have shown that even sublethal doses begin to cause neurological effects in rats.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-box-4','ezslot_8',178,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-box-4-0'); Though you are not likely to be exposed to significant doses, be sure to follow the specific label instructions for Cutter Backyard Bug Control before you use it. Please try again. Simply attach your own garden hose to the spray and the concentrated formula automatically mixes with water. A: I got it for Would be wonderful if the people could make sure the tops are tight! It is used widely in agriculture on crops ranging from cotton to vegetables. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Kills mosquitoes, ants*, fleas and other listed insects. Backyard Bug Control Pretreat gives your yard a perimeter of effective mosquito protection, covering an area of up to 16,000 sq. For trees, shrubs and flowers, apply as a thorough cover spray. Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) is a naturally occurring bacterium that controls insects. This insecticide is a unique blend of ingredients that are derived from natural sources. I've found the best way to mitigate the loss of beneficial insects is to use it in th. This would be at your discretion. Why DoMyOwn?DoMyOwn.com offers professional-grade insecticides to DIYers while ensuring proper storage of chemicals. Get the Wondercide mosquito yard spray on Amazon. Goodbye mosquitoes. The only thing that is a negative is that it affects bee populations. Cutter Backyard Bug Control has a built-in pump sprayer that enables you to apply it easily. Its plant-based formula is made with three main active ingredients, including cedarwood oil, sesame oil, and sodium lauryl sulfate. Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug Control Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug ControlCutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate | Cutterhttp://www.cutterinsectrepellents.com/Products/Backyard-Products/Backyard-Bug-Control-Ready-To-Spray.aspxCutter Backyard Bug Control Concentrate kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects.Cutter 32 fl. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger 16 Ounces, Kills Mosquitoes and other Pests. Some had spilled out of one bottle. Just connect the easy-to-use sprayer to your garden hose, then turn on the water at the faucet water will automatically mix with the product. Find out when mosquitoes start emerging around your home so you can be ready to take action against them. Some had spilled out of one bottle. All positive reviews Goodie. Artichoke plume, gypsy, zimmerman pine. For scale control, treat entire plant, including stem, trunks and twigs. This makes them more effective as insecticides, but also means they can cause unintended environmental consequences if you apply them haphazardly. This insecticide can be safely used on patios, decks, and other outdoor areas, too. Controls up to 12 weeks**. These devices can be used inside or outside, though they typically require a direct connection to a power outlet through a power cord, which limits their mobility. That said, we did select our favorite refillable machines for larger applications, focusing on options supported by backpack designs to increase mobility (and coverage) as well as decrease strain on the body. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once per day. As with any product, there are pros and cons to using Cutter Backyard Bug Control. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. This will result in over 500 gallons of insecticide to use! This SuperHandy electric fogger is a great value for the price, with a large 3-gallon tank to hold the users preferred pesticide or any other suitable liquid. Wondercide mosquito yard spray is effective at treating up to 5,000 square feet with a full 32-ounce bottle when used according to the manufacturers directions. So mosquitoes are a huge problem. Cutter Backyard Bug Control 32 oz Ready-to-Spray Hose End Insect Repellent Concentrate HG-61067. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the area. The bottle contains 32 ounces of concentrated pesticide. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2022. Turn on water at faucet. Questions or Comments? Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2022. I worked my way back in towards the house, spraying the patio, gardens, and the house around windows and doors. Can't use a hose so I need to mix it in a one gallon hand sprayer. It is available in liquid and granular formulations and can be applied manually or with a garden hose. Safe around children and pets. However, before deciding on which product is best for treating your mosquito situation, consider the coverage of the treatment, the active ingredients of the pesticide, and a few additional factors that are mentioned below. You do need to keep all people and pets off and out of treate, Sometimes. ft while continually killing insects for up to 8-weeks. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The sprayer provides for even application and ensures that the solution reaches all nooks and corners of the garden. Anytime I have to tend to my tanks, it is hell on earth. However for the money I will spray it once a month and be fine with that. I saw others complaining but doesn't seem to get the company to make sure product is tight! It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. You may also contact 1-800-767-9927 for emergency medical treatment information. But not for as long as advertised. This bottle of Cutters covers. With a range of formulations, Cutter Brand offers mosquito protection for any activity as well as innovative area repellents designed to help keep the whole backyard protected from bugs that can suck the fun out of any occasion. I was NOT HAPPY about that. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Other studies have connected lambda-cyhalothrin to the loss of some sub-terrestrial beneficial species, though some earthworms are relatively tolerant.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',181,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_11',181,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1'); .large-mobile-banner-1-multi-181{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. No Harmful Chemicals. Here are some things to consider before using this product: Cutter Backyard Bug Control is a great option if youre looking for an easy and effective way to keep your backyard free of bugs. Aim the nozzle at the area you want to treat and spray evenly. While the product is approved for the very specific uses on the label, you may want to consider a more natural insecticide. Can it be used if dogs will be in the yard? Chemical pesticides can cause adverse symptoms including irritated eyes, rashes, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, shortness of breath, and vomiting. Some had spilled out of one bottle. Is Cutter good for mosquitoes? It contains water, white mineral oil, wintergreen oil, polyglyceryl oleate, lecithins, nitrogen, and three other natural active ingredients: geraniol, rosemary oil, and peppermint oil. Bug Control Spray Concentrate. What is the ratio of water to mix and apply manually? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Please Don't spray this on flowers you will kill all kinds of beneficial bugs like bees an, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Q: I didn't even use 1/4 of the bottle (I bought 3 just in case) and it took less than 10 minutes. Do not apply directly to water. Should I water the lawn to dilute it? If so, there are many ways to eliminate them. I have .37 acre lot, still have maybe .25 of the bottle left over. As I mostly see yellow jackets and not a lot of bees in the area, I'm hoping it keeps the YJs away and the bees are okay. In summertime, life outside is just better. I am concerned that I apply this too soon when a migration of June Green Beetles came in today. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried. Your email address will not be published. These gas-powered machines operate with a finite amount of fuel, so they will need to be refilled regularly to continue working. Allow a few minutes for product to take effect. Below are some of the most common insects that people use Cutter Backyard Bug Control for: If you have a bad bug problem, this product will essentially work on all of them. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Russell Robertson Obituary, Former Kcrg Sports Reporters, Aau Junior National Volleyball 2022, Do You Have To Refrigerate Fritos Cheese Dip, Yellow Eye Beans Substitute, Articles C