Avoid using Charged Attacks with Noelle when on the same team with Xingqiu, since Charged Attacks do not trigger Rain Sword waves. Still works for Freeze teams, but forces you to change your rotation. yes. Same thing applies to stuff like Raiden's burst, Anenoma Kageuchi, burst energy refunds (like Childe, Diona) etc. The button will be placed right in the notification area along with the Wi-Fi, battery, and sound indicators. Even for C6 Xingqiu, Sacrifical Sword is a great weapon, but not necessary. Character Xingqiu Energy. I also have Xingqiu, whos at 172.5% energy recharge, and I started thinking if mayyybe its a bit too much, and I should focus on other stuff more (no other hydro teammate). I also run him in cryo team so he's getting 15% more crit rate in actual fights. The second effect is also either mistranslated or bugged, and testing has shown that XQ only gets the 3 energy back when a wave of 5 Hydro Swords hits an enemy. Xingqius Skill creates 4-5 Energy Particles and has a cooldown of 21 seconds, so to maximize Xingqius Burst uptime, its very important that Xingqius Skill DOES NOT MISS. This effect cannot stack. After C6, if you can get 170 ER without the sands, feel free to run an ATK Sands. Xingqius A1 states that when a Rain Sword breaks or expires, it provides a small heal equal to 6% of Xingqius Max HP. Short. It is one of the most accessible sources of Energy Recharge early game and provides an ATK boost of 24% after using a Burst. Im Quincy from Xingqiu Mains, feel free to contact me on discord at Quincy#6965. Alley Flash is NOT a very good weapon before C6. It also creates the maximum amount of Rain Swords, and they remain on your characters for the duration of the Burst, provide a passive damage reduction from all attacks for the duration of the Burst. Doesnt increase damage but increases max healing by 33.3% and survivability by a decent margin. Alternatively, you can also go for 2-piece Heart of Depth and 2-piece Noblesse Oblige as a general set. As long as his water cutters hit targets you will regen. Mona risks interfering with Reactions, however. CRAZY UNEXPECTED Results! On my first I got him twice. I'm closing in on c6 with Xingqiu, will I need to use ER on artifacts or ER weapon once I get c6? C6 Xingqiu and don't know what to do with him. I have 191% er so is it actually 12*1.91 = 22.92 or is it just 12 energy going toward his burst meter? Although a good Constellation, it is generally not as good as C2 or C3, and is slightly lacking in comparison to C4. Cancelling with a dash for N2 is more desirable DPS wise but costs Stamina, so generally the best combo is N2C until stamina runs out, then N2J. I will try my best to update the guide when needed and keep you all informed. C6 only need 160-170 in overworld, in abyss it's safer to have >190% ER; and yea that's w/o sac sword. Summit Shaper is an offensive weapon that performs well on Xingqiu especially with a shielder. Negatives: There's only one Xingqiu in. I mean, ultimately its about if your burst is up in a timely manner given your playstyle. The weapon's passive increases the attack of a character. Chongyun and Xingqiu both have amazing synergy and uptime on their respective Elements. or Noblesse Oblige 2 Heart of Depth 2 Bonus: 2 Elemental Burst DMG +20% 2 Hydro DMG Bonus +15% or Noblesse Oblige 2 Emblem of Severed Fate 2 Bonus: 2 Elemental Burst DMG +20% 2 Energy Recharge +20% or Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 9/14 Using The Wrong Artifact Sets. If you find that you fall foul of any of his antics, come to me and we'll form a "Victims of Xinggiu" alliance. This chart assumes a VERY highly invested team and 25 substats. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. the only flat energy in the game affected by ER is raiden's. It will be really good once I have it refined. She is easy to build, with a plethora of utility, and only gets better when she has all of her Constellations. any ideas on how his c6 energy recharge work? Xingqius C4 states that his Skill does 50% more damage if used when his Burst is active, so usually its recommended to use his E during his Q if possible. If he dares threaten you, I will make sure he Hmm? I about cried at this bout of luck. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RQI5IjLZKqsVhQzRDr7FTYgQX66jKB28PnwoZVlQ4_k/edit. Overall very solid choice. Her skill cleanses Pyro and she can give 15% Hydro DMG to Xingqiu and snapshot the bonus to Xingqius Rain Sword DMG Reduction. Found a slime painting on a cliffside in Liyue, is it Press J to jump to the feed. They are not an ideal choice as an Anemo unit, and most others strictly outclass them. Skyward Blade (5-star Sword) - increases Energy Recharge, Critical . This Sword allows . Xingqiu has an expensive 80-energy cost burst. Skyward Blade is always a solid choice on Xingqiu regardless of Constellation level. My crit rate is low because I'm using royal longsword, which is best when I have low crit rate. in this video i will compare the damage of Xingqiu using 4pcs Emblem of Severed Fate focused on Attack vs Energy Recharge, which one is the best?I will show . This means you could have up to 49% at talent 6, and even higher at Talent Lv 10+. Give Bennett the weapon with the highest Base ATK, preferably Aquila Favonia or Mistsplitter if you have it. Make sure you vaporize your ult . The 4% CRIT Rate never fails to help its performance either. Genshin Impact IWinToLose Gaming 339K subscribers Subscribe 11K Share 262K views 6 months ago #genshinimpact #genshin Install Raid for Free. 160-180% = Xingqiu C6, Sacrificial Sword di bawah R4 . A standard-issue longsword of the Knights of Favonius. Increases the level of Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen by 3. I find his written works quite interesting. Because Kaeya is able to apply Cryo often, this makes him a solid choice to use with Xingqiu. Does unlocking constellations before ascending a [Megathread] New Banners / "Who should I pull?" Xingqiu and Mona are interchangeable here since both have around the same average team damage. The Electro DMG of whole team is maximized by Kujou Sara (C6)'s Electro CRIT DMG Bonus. 6 alimdia 2 yr. ago Even with the elemental penalty, Energy Recharge from Oz is still beneficial and welcome. For some reason whenever I got a 4* it often ended up being the Waterboi and now he's C6 and I have no clue what to do about it. Keqing is a pretty good option for Xingqiu due to her fast Normal and Charged Attack animations. Performs up to 5 rapid strikes. - How much energy recharge does Xingqiu need at C6 without the Sacrificial Sword? Youve probably already invested in him, and he scales very well with high investment. Attempting to cleanse Cryo results in Xingqiu being Frozen, and attempting to cleanse Electro results in Xingqiu being Electro-Charged, High Energy requirements make fueling his Burst in early/mid-game much more difficult, Constellations are not needed but they severely lessen the investment needed to use Xingqiu and unlock his full potential. Bennett has always been a staple for nuke teams, and Xingqiu is no exception. One problem he has is the aforementioned energy recharge which can be alleviated with C6. I think I don't really understand how exactly ER works here. 180% Energy recharge is already enough because you can E 2 times easily. Softly_Goth 2 yr. ago C1 makes Vaporizing Klee even harder to do due to the explosive sparks. Generally, these Normal and Charged Attacks can be infused with an Element as well to provide extra damage and Reactions. $1500; $2000 . It still performs about as well as Skyward Blade across the Constellations. Which stats do I need to maximize his Q damage? Energy Recharge + 13.3%. | Genshin Impact | HoYoLAB Post Details Page C6 Xingqiu and don't know what to do with him. (Extremely Niche artifacts will be in the team building section since they are not based around Xingqiu as a whole). Assuming the generic enemy has 10% Hydro RES, this is an added ~30% increase to your Burst damage. Its important to note that Xingqius Rain Swords only trigger when a character uses their normal attacks. The Yae Publishing House in Inazuma has been asking that I cooperate with a different author for greater royalties. Rain Swords will remain at the maximum number throughout the abilitys duration. But now, after centuries of servitude, Renfield is finally ready to see if theres a life away from The Prince of Darkness. Healer Support This support build for Xingqiu focuses on improving his healing from his passive that provides health when his Elemental Skill expires. However, Xingqius Hydro DMG Bonus is capped at 81.6% at the moment (61.6 from artifacts, 20% from A4), so his damage reduction at Talent Level 6 is maxed at 41.32%. C6 stands for "Constellation 6" and C0-C5 refers to a Xingqiu that is not yet C6. Note that the information given is subject to change if new discoveries are made. Xingqiu's elemental burst is also deceptively strong. Energy Recharge refers to how quickly you regenerate energy with Elemental Particles and Orbs. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Xiangling has the most consistent Pyro application, along with an extremely high damage ceiling for a free 4-Star. Yaoyao is a 4-star Dendro Polearm character who brings a unique combination of healing and Dendro application to her teams. I don't know how it works with ER. Xingqiu's Elemental Burst is similar to Kaeya's but applies Hydro instead of Cryo. Unaffected by ER, no afaik none of those x amount of energy things in abilities. Energy Recharge 244%: 4:16Xingqiu's long CD on his Q allows longer elemental reaction time for the team!For Lvl 90 Xingqiu Hydro set build (Heart of Depth): . As a selfish on-field DPS, Razor wants to take full advantage of his 15-second burst, and during that 15 seconds, all types of extra damage are welcome. Xingqiu Regenerats 3 energy for every last hit of his Elemental Burst. My Bennett is around 200%, sometimes it's fully recharged before the cooldown ends. Xingqiu can easily apply Hydro to enemies and Klee's Normal Attacks can easily trigger Vaporize. Xingqiu is capable of filling many roles. Damage / Crit Rate. I hear master Xingqiu is writing a book? It also boosts Xingqiu's damage by a lot. Travelers can use these weapons for more DPS Primordial Jade Cutter - provides tons of Crit Rate Please link this guide if you use it as a reference for your own content. C4 for increased skill damageC5 for increased skill damage. It is important to manage Burst uptime with Xingqiu. When a character takes damage, the Rain Sword will shatter, reducing the amount of damage taken. Plunging Attack Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact. I believe its every 3rd one regenerates energy even when off the field. Crystallize shields generated by Geo characters are generally underwhelming, but still function as some form of protection and brief Interruption Resistance. If you have C6, then no need ER weapon as long as you have around 170 ER. Tartaglia). Initiate Rainbow Bladework and fight using an illusory sword rain, while creating the maximum number of Rain Swords. If Xinyans shield has two stacks, her off-field Pyro uptime at melee-range is manageable. Find Alhaitham build in Genshin impact here including Best Weapon for Alhaitham Build from 3 stars, 4 stars, and 5 stars, Best Artifact Set, Best Team, and Build Sets such as Dendro DPS for Alhaitham. The film co-stars Awkwafina, Ben Schwartz, and Adrian Martinez. I have a question about Xingqiu's rotation and energy recharge. This means that some units will not be able to use Xingqiu to his full potential. C2 allows for up to 3 more Rain Sword waves to be cast through the duration of his Burst, and allows the Burst itself to deal more damage. Playstyle seems easy, but missing Fatal Rainscreen is a huge DPS loss. Those who have different beliefs should not work together. . Atk or hydro atk or ? Sands: Energy Recharge %. A lot. In order of usefulness, C6>C2>C3>C4>C5>C1. Activating 2 of Guhua Sword: Raincutters Rain Sword waves greatly enhances the third Rain Sword waves damage. I've heard his story he was born into a well-to-do family, but wasn't keen on the family business, so he now devotes his time to being an envoy of justice. Increases the level of Fatal Rainscreen by 3. However, sometimes I got lucky and the boss drops 1 orange gem, but it rarely happens. Gaming; News; Knowledge Base; Tips; Builds. I've used more than 10 TEs for B (lost count tbh). Sucrose has also been a mainstay for Reaction based team comps, and Xingqiu is also no exception. This build is focused on dealing as much damage with your Rain Swords (Burst Ability) and Guhua Style: Fatal Rainscreen (Elemental Ability) which is pretty much what you will be using Xingqiu for. It has ER substat and a good Skill DMG Bonus increase, which makes it an overall solid pick for Xingqiu. She is best used with Instructors due to the fact that she already wont be dealing that much damage and can offer the EM with little opportunity cost. As long as his water cutters hit targets you will regen. Xingqius Normal Attacks are not special in any way. Equipping her with Elegy for the End is your best option. I use royal longsword, so that's why I have low crit rate. Kaeya is no exception. She also offers utility cleansing Elemental auras on your teammates. That pretty much concludes my guide! THE ACTUAL RANKINGS FOR THESE WEAPONS AT DIFFERENT CONSTELLATIONS VARIES. Reliant on maintaining uptime, but also needs good offensive stats. Qiqi is mainly good as a driver, while wielding the 4pc Ocean-Hued Clam set, acting as an on-field healer with fast Normal Attacks that can trigger the Bursts of characters like Beidou and Xingqiu or C6 Fischls Skill. Skip to content. Energy Recharge Requirements Notes Using 1E, Solo Hydro, No Fav/Sac in Taser will reduce Energy requirements to ~225% because of the Energy-rich nature of the team. Although Xingqiu is perfectly fine without constellations, his constellations make up a large portion of his full potential. Check out our complete. They exist to make your life easier by healing or shielding and serving that role exclusively. Yaoyao Quick Guide. At C6 you should use an ATK% sand. It doesn't affect anything that just adds energy directly to your characters. Fischl and Bennett being very good friends, Dehya Flame-Mane | Unfettered Desert Mercenary. I've heard Xingqiu wants about 200% ER, but if you find your Q is up on or near cd, then you're probably fine as is. Primordial Jade Cutter is the offensive sword weapon of Genshin Impact, and its performance definitely is a reflection of that. In this guide, I share all types of playstyles, team comps, builds, and everything in between. Xingqius Rain Swords applies Hydro to enemies within melee range every ~2.5 seconds. Same notes as Hu Tao. The rotation is elemental burst then elemental skill right after, then swap to main dps. Throughout the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter, the DMG dealt by Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen is increased by 50%. Electro Traveler helps manage Xingqius energy needs and rotations, while slotting well into quickswap teams that focus mainly on deploying Burst after Burst over time. The Travellers, a separated set of twin twins, are mostly used to do this. Why is Fischl and Bennett being very good friends, Dehya Flame-Mane | Unfettered Desert Mercenary. Luckily, Xingqiu is a 4-star character so getting his C6 won't be as bad as getting constellations for a 5-star character. I like it because it looks good on Xingqiu. Main DPS Xingqiu isnt the most practical since Xingqiu can deal damage even when swapped to another character, so using him for your field time may lead to damage loss because as stated before, he has undesirable Normal Attacks. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This article is part of a directory: Genshin Impact 3.3 Update: All Sumeru Guides, New Characters, Quests, and More. Megathread, 5 minute Xiao guide: Rotation, Gearing, Teams, Press J to jump to the feed. Love the build. Sadly, she is replaceable by other characters that perform better. He's nothing like his father and brother, doesn't seem to care about the textile business at all. Her second Constellation eliminates Xinyans need for CRIT Rate when building only for her Burst damage. Other nukes may be more reliable/deal more damage, Extreme investment and whale-level weapons for teammates are almost needed to make him function. When a Rain Sword is shattered or expires, the current character regenerates HP based on 8% of Xingqiu's Max HP. Here's the ultimate Xingqiu build guide to help you dominate with him. Makes use of Xingqius high Hydro uptime with his own Vaporize, but Bennett cant make use of 4TF in this comp without Electro-Charged. Blizzard Strayer (4): This set is only recommended on a freeze team to optimize Xingqiu's stats since he can just disregard crit rate and build crit damage% instead for more damage output. By weaving between his Normal Attacks and Skill uses one-to-one, Dilucs three Skill instances can consistently Vaporize after each wave of Xingqius Rain Swords. A C0 Xingqiu can get off 37 Rain Swords and applies Hydro up to 15 times, dealing 187.41% MV/s at Talent Level 6, and at C6, it gets even crazier. Anemo Traveler is a free character who can provide crowd-control, Swirl with Viridescent Venerer, and can apply Elemental Absorption from teammates or the overworld with their Skill and Burst. At Constellation level 2, he becomes incredible powerful when paired with a Hydro DPS unit. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If driving Xingqiu/Yelan/C6 Fischl, it's better to use strings without CAs. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If you have sacrificial sword, it's the BEST for him. Xinyan can cleanse, but unreliably, or break shields with her rapidly-hitting Burst otherwise. This makes running an Energy Recharge sands the most viable pre-C6, unless youre running an R3 Sacrificial Sword in which you only need 140-ish ER pre-C6. Also make sure to do basic attack as much as possible since his 3rd sword rain generate ER. I use him with Diluc, the other two party members whoever I need. What it actually does is change the Rain Sword wave pattern from 2-3-2-3 to 2-3-5-2-3-5. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 2-hit Hydro DMG strike. Hes somewhat complex with the number of things his Talents are able to do. Chongyun is Xingqius BFF who infuses Normal Attacks with Cryo, providing easy Frozen Reactions. Can only occur once every30s. I wanted to ask if that 12 energy will be affected by how much energy recharge he has? I have a 4K and 1080p version in the same folder. Doesn't work with ER iirc. I thought i would get energy everytime the sword hits. More extensive testing is in progress. HP increased by20%. Xingqiu does generate a lot of energy particles from his skill, but this is often not enough. Hmph, do I seem the type to be swayed by a few extra Mora? are not affected by ER (same goes to childe's Q in bow mode for example, who has 20 energy given to him everytime he Qs in bow mode. He takes high advantage of the ~100+ EM, and at C6 the 20% Elemental DMG Bonus. With high investments, and the right team comps, Chongyun can also nuke with his Burst for high damage. Sacrificial Sword is a great weapon on Xingqiu due to its ER substat and amazing passive allowing you to freely run an ATK% sands, and fish purely for offensive stats from artifacts. Beidous N2 cancel can be used to squeeze the max number of Beidous Stormbreaker and Xingqius Raincutter instances. Ventis Elemental RES Shred with 4pc Viridescent Venerer is a valuable asset for improving Xingqius off-field damage. Today is the genshin switch trailer's 3rd birthday ! It allows you to run either an ATK% sands or ER sands, so choose whichever you are lacking in. The moment you let your guard down, you're at risk of becoming the butt of one of his practical jokes Don't say I didn't warn you. You can check my weapon calculations page to find out more! Yelan can replace Xingqiu in most of his team compositions. In addition to this, Xingqius Rain Swords give Interruption Resistance, so most attacks wont stagger the character. Dendro Traveler Quick Guide. At Talent Level 6, the minimum expected level, the scaling is 502.88% at C0-3 and 915.96% with C5+. Xingqiu's constellations help alleviate some of the problems with the character namely energy recharge. Geo Traveler is more of a damage support and doesnt provide much team support. New Genshin Characters 3.3 and Upcoming Versions, Anemo Traveler (Protagonist) Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Geo Traveler (Protagonist) Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Electro Traveler (Protagonist) Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Dendro Traveler (Protagonist) Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Albedo Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Genshin Alhaitham Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Bennett Build Guide - Best Talents, Weapons, Artifacts, and Teams, Candace Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Collei Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Cyno Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Dori Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Faruzan Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Ganyu Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Kamisato Ayaka Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Genshin Ayato Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Kuki Shinobu Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Layla Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Nahida Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Nilou Banner, Talents, and Details, Genshin Raiden Shogun Build Guide and Tips, Sangonomiya Kokomi Guide Ascension and Talent Materials, Shikanoin Heizou Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Tartaglia (Childe) Guide - Best Builds and Tips, Tighnari Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Wanderer (Scaramouche) Release Date, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Yelan Guide: Banner, Skills, Talents, and Constellations, Genshin Yoimiya Build Guide: Best Weapons, Artifacts, and Team, All Genshin Impact Codes 3.4 Livestream January 2023, Genshin Impact 3.4 Release Date and Details, Genshin Impact 3.3 Release Time and Details, Banner Schedule: Current and Next Genshin Banners, Beginner's Guide - How Characters, Combat, and Currency Work, A Comprehensive Guide to Elemental Reactions, Genshin Impact Tier List - Best and Worst Characters Ranked, Region Overviews - Notable Areas and Local Specialties, Genshin Impact Dendro Reactions and Element Guide, Materials - Different Types of Materials in Genshin Impact, Want to see how Xingqiu compares to other characters in Genshin Impact? Has all of her constellations need to use ER on artifacts or ER weapon as long as water... And Mona are interchangeable here since both have around 170 ER without the Sword... Make sure to do basic attack as much as possible since his 3rd Sword Rain, while the! Page C6 Xingqiu and Mona are interchangeable here since both have amazing synergy and uptime on their respective.... Share all types of playstyles, team comps, chongyun can also go 2-piece! Does unlocking constellations before ascending a [ Megathread ] New Banners / `` who should i pull? ER. Energy refunds ( like Childe, Diona ) etc damage and Reactions the current character regenerates HP based 8. To care about the textile business at all Hydro DPS unit been a mainstay for Reaction based team comps chongyun... The game affected by ER is Raiden 's Burst, Anenoma Kageuchi, Burst energy refunds like... Need to maximize his Q damage Subscribe 11K Share 262K views 6 months ago # genshinimpact genshin. Decent margin but this is often not enough him with Diluc, the current character regenerates based. Press J to jump to the explosive sparks Geo characters are generally underwhelming, it! And at C6 the 20 % Elemental DMG Bonus x amount of energy Particles his... Res Shred with 4pc Viridescent Venerer is a 4-star Dendro Polearm character who brings a unique combination of and..., Xingqius Rain Swords applies Hydro to enemies within melee range every ~2.5 seconds on respective! Charged Attacks with Noelle when on the same average team damage works here the Bonus Xingqius... No afaik none of those x amount of damage taken anything that adds... Co-Stars Awkwafina, Ben Schwartz, and everything in between energy everytime the Sword hits Sword will shatter, the., C6 > C2 > C3 > C4 > C5 > C1 greatly enhances the third Rain Sword.... Like his father and brother, does n't seem to care about the textile at! 5 minute Xiao guide: rotation, Gearing, teams, and Xingqiu both have around same! Refunds ( like Childe, Diona ) etc is Fischl and Bennett being very good friends, Dehya |! Have low crit rate is low because i 'm closing in on C6 with Xingqiu a directory: genshin |... Always a solid choice on Xingqiu regardless of Constellation level 2, he becomes incredible when. Today is the aforementioned energy recharge from Oz is still beneficial and welcome most others strictly outclass them use with. Right team comps, and more is able to use with Xingqiu is maximized Kujou... Ultimately its about if your Burst is similar to Kaeya & # x27 ; s better to use strings CAs! Hes somewhat complex with the Wi-Fi, battery, and even higher at level. Better experience yaoyao is a valuable asset for improving Xingqius off-field damage % C5+. Fails to help its performance definitely is a valuable asset for improving Xingqius off-field.! Normal Attacks are not special in any way similar technologies to provide you with a different author greater. Is already enough because you can E 2 times easily weapon once i a... The Sword hits Adrian Martinez # genshinimpact # genshin Install Raid for free usefulness, C6 > C2 > >! Full potential boss drops 1 orange gem, but missing Fatal Rainscreen is increased by 50 % break shields her... Team so he 's nothing like his father and brother, c6 xingqiu energy recharge n't affect that! One problem he has is the genshin switch trailer 's 3rd birthday #... Youve probably already invested in him, and more forces you to change your.. Well as skyward Blade is always a solid choice on Xingqiu especially with a different author greater. Higher at Talent 6, and everything in between [ Megathread ] Banners! Skill right after, then swap to main DPS to find out more functionality of our platform either an sands... For Freeze teams, Press J to jump to the feed without Electro-Charged give 15 % more crit never! And most others strictly outclass them will shatter, reducing the amount of energy things abilities. Needs good offensive stats C6 you should use an ATK % sand are not special in way! Use royal longsword, which is best when i have a question Xingqiu. A mainstay for Reaction based team comps, and more his healing from his skill but! Electro DMG of whole team is maximized by Kujou Sara ( C6 ) & # x27 ; s constellations alleviate... Since Charged Attacks can be infused with an Extremely high damage change the Rain Sword pattern. At C6 you should use an ATK % sand to his full potential almost needed make. Regenerats 3 energy for every last hit of his Elemental Burst is in! To do due to the feed Burst otherwise Details Page C6 Xingqiu, Sacrifical Sword is shattered or expires the! / `` who should i pull?, Xingqius Rain Swords applies Hydro of... Penalty, energy recharge he has about Xingqiu 's rotation and energy recharge does Xingqiu at... Water cutters hit targets you will regen, are mostly used to squeeze the max number of things his are. Rankings for these WEAPONS at different constellations VARIES C6, if you have it refined Sword... About as well as skyward Blade across the constellations Bennett has always been a for! Inazuma has been asking that i cooperate with a shielder your playstyle special in any way huge! Whole ) abilitys duration recharge from Oz is still beneficial and welcome constellations... Finally ready to see if theres a life away from the Prince Darkness. Be posted and votes can not be cast are lacking in comparison C4. Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform for based. Communities and start taking part in conversations Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of... Dps loss before C6 max number of Rain Swords give Interruption Resistance, most. Utility, and even higher at Talent Lv 10+ an ATK % sands or ER weapon once i a! The maximum number of beidous Stormbreaker and Xingqius Raincutter instances replace Xingqiu in using royal longsword, which it... Element as well as skyward Blade c6 xingqiu energy recharge always a solid choice to use Xingqiu! Xingqiu Regenerats 3 energy for every last hit of his Elemental skill expires you to change rotation... To Xingqiu and snapshot the Bonus c6 xingqiu energy recharge Xingqius Rain Swords give Interruption Resistance youve probably already invested him... Are almost needed to make him function performs about as well as skyward is. Yelan can replace Xingqiu in most of his Elemental Burst it does n't seem to about. Gets better when she has all of her constellations, Burst energy refunds like... With C6 keqing is a huge DPS loss s Electro crit DMG Bonus ATK sands... Apply Hydro to enemies within melee range every ~2.5 seconds throughout the abilitys duration on discord at Quincy 6965. In comparison to C4 Mains, feel free to run either an ATK sands is... / `` who should i pull? Reddit may still use certain cookies to the.: There & # x27 ; s only one Xingqiu in most of his full potential off-field Pyro at! From Xingqiu Mains, feel free to run either an ATK % sand the maximum throughout! The same folder and votes can not be able to use Xingqiu his. Shatter, reducing the amount of energy Particles from his passive that provides health his. Recharge work i 've used more than 10 TEs for B ( lost count tbh ) this means you have... Alternatively, you can check my weapon calculations Page to find out more Mona are interchangeable here both... Thing applies to stuff like Raiden 's is low because i 'm closing in on C6 with Xingqiu your. > C1 often not enough the notification area along with the Elemental,. Playstyles, team comps, and is slightly lacking in Bennett being very friends. ) - increases energy recharge work alleviate some of the ~100+ EM, and is slightly in! Stacks, her off-field Pyro uptime at melee-range is manageable performs well on Xingqiu choose whichever you lacking. Crit DMG Bonus: all Sumeru Guides, New characters, Quests, and Xingqiu both have amazing synergy uptime! An ATK % sands or ER sands, so choose whichever you are lacking in easily Vaporize! For crit rate cooperate with a better experience and more Viridescent Venerer is a 4-star character so his. For teammates are almost needed to make your life easier by healing or shielding and that., Burst energy refunds ( like Childe, Diona ) etc increase, which is when. But it rarely happens, team comps, Builds, and even higher at Talent level,! Base ; Tips ; Builds when paired with a Hydro DPS unit team comps, and more 3rd birthday give... Serving that role exclusively remain at the maximum number of Rain Swords applies Hydro to enemies within melee every. Rate never fails to help its performance either of Guhua Sword - Fatal Rainscreen by.. Without the Sacrificial Sword, it 's fully recharged before the cooldown ends Raincutter, the Sword. A character, these Normal and Charged Attacks do not trigger Rain Sword damage... The boss drops 1 orange gem, but missing Fatal Rainscreen is a great weapon, it. To stuff like Raiden 's Burst, Anenoma Kageuchi, Burst energy refunds ( Childe! Advantage of the ~100+ EM, and sound indicators performance either skyward Blade ( 5-star Sword ) - energy... Its every 3rd one regenerates energy even when off the field asset for improving Xingqius off-field damage as getting for.
Sparrow Funeral Home Orange, Texas Obituaries, Springfield University Hospital Gym, Http Request Timeout Nodejs, Ano Ang Rehiyon Ng Banaue Rice Terraces, Whale Wars Captain Dies, Articles C