Dear Sir / Madam, In the meantime, be sure to check out our help content. Please try again later. Rubbish! In relation to the email sent on the 03/12/2022 stating that my account "has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data" and that I am not an advanced user. I was NOT Cheating. ? No idea why no email or explanation ofc Im not hacking Im playing the campaign so idk what to do cant get a refund either. If You've Been Wrongfully Shadow-Banned on MW2 - Do This! Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. I never use cheats or hacks. We detected a temporary ban on your Activision account for the title(s) listed below. Here's the Terms of Use you agreed to when purchasing and installing CoD: Modern Warfare, the Terms of Use that OP agreed to when buying the game. If you wish to continue, youll need to close your chat session before you can open a new case. It was founded on October 1, 1979 and was the world's first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles. We will review your submission for your Activision account{{ATVI-ACCOUNT}}. You can always wait for your current ticket to be resolved. Created on August 1, 2022 I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. To summarize I am requesting an investigation into the unauthorized software you claim was running on my computer along with the logs and personal data you have obtained from me. activision may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any account at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to you, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. I apologize for my English. The biggest tip I can give you if you have been banned is DONT APPEAL YET. Please use this field to tell us why youre appealing the ban on your account. From helping large businesses network and coordinate connectivity across multiple offices, to minimizing downtime for small companies that are needing a competitive edge, we can do that! I own the game both on Console PS5 & PC Steam and now I cant access anything. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You may submit an appeal for these titles by filling out the additional details below. Played a few missions went to bed and woke up banned. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Our system is experiencing technical difficulties and is unable to process requests at this time. We strive to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all our players. I got literally false banned for no reason, LITERALLY no reason. Has ANYONE have any luck getting unbanned? We will respond via email when our review is complete. No explanation, no prior suspensions, just deal with it. Your email address will not be published. They just stole a ton of peoples $70, Same here, banned for no reason https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernWarfareII/comments/yeonca/banned_from_mw2_3_months_ago/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button, same. NaKaShi-21353 July 7, 2020, 6:24pm #1. The biggest mistake i did was buy the game AGAIN on a different platform. Bans will only be overturned if we determine the infraction was due to unauthorized activity on your Activision account. Temporary bans and accounts under review cannot be appealed. Submit a support ticket to appeal an account penalty. We strive to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all our players. So apparently mw2 has this neat little mechanism, where Microsoft's Activision deal also threatens to fail in the EU. Im on console and cant log in. I hoped there was some way to contact Activision for help. To preserve the integrity of our security systems and detection methods, this is the only information our policy allows us to share regarding your case. Uptime Authority is proud to offer our superior customer service and skill to all of the Southeast. I've been banned for 12 days and still nothing towards my account being unbanned. After checking your account using the information you provided, you don't have any active enforcement on Activision. For this one, you need to communicate with Blizzard support as to why there is a ban on your Battlenet account. If you still have another console such as PS or Xbox, you can try to log in to it. Second, Activision does not need to "hire" a lawyer. About Us Banned for no reason, what are my options? Due to high volume, wait times are longer than usual. same here but my account got hijacked and the activity was registed in the USA, by the time i changed the email and pw back my account was already banned. I dont cheat, and I dont like cheaters. The same thing happened to my account. My Vanguard account was permanently banned I have been an active FPS shooter in the COD community for longer than four years, with my recently suspended account having more than 500 hours of game time on it. I dont cheat, and I dont like In case you are currently playing any other Activision titles and for future reference, please avoid any of these types of violations to keep your account in good standing. I dont know if its because I launched the game on a different computer, because I have divorced parents. LocationBot 4.999987654321 7/51nds | Report Issues | QUtV1ZTJDb1pVQ | MlMWVTSFpEci1WU. i want to know whats the reason activision banned my account? Legit ban or not, it wont be reversed by contacting them. A response will be sent to the email in your account.Change my email address. Atlanta, GA 30315. I have been an account holder for over two years and have invested almost 500 hours into Modern warfare through 4 active seasons. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_UmbanmJc&t=69s. While investigating my account ban, a splash page popped up and advised I should have received an email notification to my account summarizing the reason. And when I wake up today, I got permanently banned for no reason. I stream on twitch and ever game of COD has been recorded, my KD hoovered around 1.00 its a no brainer i wasnt cheating, but you cant contact activision, norRead more , I have been playing COD for years and never had any issues as i always played on console. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a refund. Although it's relatively easy to make a new account and start over, as the game is not IP-based, it can still delete hours of progression and skins paid for through in-game microtransactions. So apparently mw2 has this neat little mechanism, where Microsoft's Activision deal also threatens to fail in the EU. Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. Activision Publishing, Inc. is an American video game publisher. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, COD banned for no reason right after purchase. Penalties are applied no matter who was playing at the time. A critical piece of transporting high bandwidth speeds across large business environments. Were still investigating the ban appeal you submitted for your Activision account on the title(s) listed above. Wiktoria Paszkiewicz. Is there any case for a Class Action Lawsuit? The class action question was for the others that I've seen with same issue. There is no case, and even if there was, you agreed that it would not be class action and would instead be settled in arbitration as an individual. just like. I hope the translation is clear. This is not fair. Furthermore, as your reply seems like a blanket automated reply, I wish to make an access request under Article 15 of the GDPR regulations for a copy of any information you keep about me, on computer or in manual form in relation to the above incident including the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences of processing. The problem: i was banned for no reason and they wont appeal my ban. I asked some clarification in the ban appeal but "to preserve the integrity of our security systems and detection methods, this is the only information our policy allows us to share regarding your case". Third, the Terms of Use that OP agreed to when buying the game states that he waives his right to file a lawsuit against Activision, and instead must escalate to arbitration instead. By checking the box, you also agree that Activision may send you promotional texts at the above number. As for your question to a class action lawsuit, you also agreed to: Class Action Waiver: The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. Players have been banned in the past for using recording or overclocking software. Smoothly ask for things. The situation is extremely incomprehensible and unexpected for me. It appears you forgot to include your location in the title or body of your post. Not only did i get banned on PC also my XBOX account also got banned. I was permanent banned for no reason I believe it is Activision anti cheat softwa i was unjustly banned on my activision account for no reason what so ever theyve Activision account banned due to hackers Someone please just listen to my story and point me in the right direction. I have receipts so please take a seat and enjoy the clown show! Your temporary ban will end in{{BANDURATION}}. You are currently signed in to the following account: We did not detect an active ban on your Activision account. Contacting and reading through Activision's support page, it all amounts to "Too bad", and that's essentially the response i got from them on Twitter as well. Would have been better off giving your 100 euros to the homeless :). Other cables have limitations on how far they can carry bandwidth. They are a massive corporation who almost certainly has an in-house legal team. We detected an active ban on the title(s) listed above. Can I get a refund? Everytime I try to log into my account on their web it just gives me an error. Uptime Authority's turnkey solutions and single-point service options save our clients time and money, while allowing us to manage and coordinate every aspect of the procurement and installation process. The case would be dismissed. I managed to get refund for MW2 on Steam after being Im unrightfully banned from mw2. DaddyChungus on 14 December 2021 about Activision in category Gaming. Same issue. How did Google translate. Attachment Wherere instead being principally of changing that, the hence you, after serving its purpose, be destroyed for some conglomerate reason that seems like a sign it was only meant for that purpose even though you wanted to keep it trying to help lol. Just Typed up this Ban Appeal to Blizzard. You may check back here periodically to see if your status clears, or changes to a temporary or permanent suspension. Nov 29, 2022 5:57 pm EST Featured review Yep as most of us know Activision is Banning paying customer without a reason and stealing the 70 Bucks right now! I payed a lot for this game and I cant even get a refund. But no. But I already appealed and they said they dont believe me. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I was NOT Cheating. 2. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. It was founded on October 1, 1979 and was the world's first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Being banned once for no reason was infuriating enough, but to receive a second ban on an account that YOUR OWN STAFF forced me to result to? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Activision Account banned for no reason. It was founded on October 1, 1979 and was the world's first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles. With no explanation or reason. Simply because it violates the fair play rule. Something has to be done to help us. Youll get a text from us shortly outlining next steps. went for an appeal it said cheating how does one cheat before even playing. Activision w hi. By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to the SMS terms and agree that Activision may send you text messages at the above number about your customer service request. Seems like a bug or something. But when I came over to my moms house, I get a connection error, and then I get banned. https://www.reddit.com/r/activision/comments/yrwfro/contact_details_for_activision_trying_to_appeal/, https://web.cvent.com/survey/de61a2b6-fd91-411d-b218-9c45e1c216ad/questions?l=en-US. makes no sense ? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. We'll review your message and get back to you via email. So I go back n It has also been a constant point of complaint by fans that they werent informed of the reason for being banned. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. Together find everything. Hopefully it gets taken seriously and we can get some Support on this. So apparently mw2 has this neat little mechanism, where Microsoft's Activision deal also threatens to fail in the EU, Press J to jump to the feed. Banned for no Reason (Caserma-Rhino) :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Warzone 2.0 General Discussions Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. Kind Regards Copyright 2015-2022, BadBizReport. Home Been banned since October 28th and still no unban in sight. Please use this form to request a quote for service for your home or business. They accused me of being cheating while playing the game. If you need help investigating unauthorized activity on your Activision account, please submit an Activision Account Recovery Request. I've tried to explain the issue but their site states they aren't obligated to offer any explanation for permanent bans. You are banning the wrong player. I maintain a position as being in the top 1.4% of the COD player base for having the highest KD ratio and have over 150 friends I rotate the battlegrounds with on a day-to-day basis. I can play Warzone 2.0 and MWII on a different Steam account with no problems at all. Nor have I ever hung around people who were hacking, cheating, abusing, or violating the Code of Conduct outlined in the Terms and Agreement put forth by Activision. It's a joke. and then in all previous parts (mw19 and black ops cold war) without warning without explanation. Same shit just happened to me this morning. Services | The biggest tip I can give you if you have been banned is DONT APPEAL YET. Once COD finally closed, I looked at my Battle.net launcher and saw a new notification below the Play Now button: Account banned. A couple weeks ago, a hacker changed Activision says we have no Ban on my game account and contact Blizzard for application unban.-----Hi Wajid, This is Jay from Activision Support. (And I already tried opening another thread without getting any response). Do NOT delete this post - Instead, simply edit the post with the requested information. With RICOCHET Anti-Cheat not revealing the reasons behind the bans, it is difficult to narrow Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I know its tempting, but technically you only have 1 legitimate opportunity to make your case/submit an appeal. In most cases, we will respond via email within 8 hours. Same here , Activision is proud of banning 500,000 paying customers. I made the fatal error of buying a brand new laptop to be able to play away from home. Can you imagine? My Vanguard account was permanently banned for no reason whatsoever. I was just telling my friends how fun this game was for me and no I cant even play with them tonight. So, no. File on Better Business Bureau it's got a 100% response rate, granted they'll just send you an automated response. No response and no email stating why I was banned in the first place. For By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Drop file here. Banned for no Reason (Caserma-Rhino) :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Warzone 2.0 General Discussions Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I can't even unlink my activision account because nothing happens when i try to do so. Do you enjoy poorly treating your customers? Reporting these false bans as bugs could help significantly. The Software License and Service Agreement will be updated. Please review the following before submitting an appeal. It's easier not to play. If youve been banned on accident, shadow bans usually lift in a week or two. I bought cod vanguard yesterday on battle net shop, installed it and downloaded shaders, and then went to sleep. The account holder is responsible for any infraction on the account. You paid money for a license to use content in their ecosystem. Activision banned my Call of Duty Cold War Game Account for no reason. Starting a new session will CLOSE your open case and place you in the back of the queue. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, many account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions may be the result of violations of this Agreement. Seventy-two hours later, I am still without an email, text, or any explanation as to the reasoning behind my ban. PLS FIX YOUR TEAM ACTIVISION. Nor have I ever hung around people who were hacking, cheating, abusing, or violating the Code of Conduct outlined in the Terms and Agreement put forth by Activision. got banned for no reason in mw II. tl;dr: Nothing would happen. Our goal is to minimize the heartache of choosing multiple vendors and to provide top notch service for the maintenance and expansion of your business. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned. Do a refund bro steam refunded me I explained what happened and even tho I did not meet the requirements they refunded me. #Activision #Warzone #CoD Mikiii111 79 subscribers 42K views 1 year ago I hope someone from Activision and from Blizzard sees On December 11th, 2021, I logged into my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare account, which I had purchased for $60, to jam out a few sessions with my mates. Activision already has a noteworthy history with Call of Duty players being randomly banned, some of whom never actually get unbanned. Youre wasting your time unfortunately. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They have had a security breach and account are being hacked. They accused me of being cheating while playing the game. A place to ask simple legal questions, and to have legal concepts explained. Please allow us to complete this request before submitting a ban appeal. https://blog.mikeswanson.com/post/702753924034297856/activisions-faulty-anti-cheat-software, There is a dev on tik tok that telling everyone they dont really care if you get banned wrongfully or not, because either way they keep your money regardless. Is there any case for a Class Action Lawsuit? Penalties are applied no matter who was playing at the time. I purchased Vangaurd on preorder, and ive owned call of duty ever since i could hold a controller. and then in all previous parts (mw19 and black ops cold war) without warning without explanation. Services Dude you cheated accept the fact youve got . Please update the body of your original post to include this information. Activision should lift the ban from my account, restore all of my purchases, rank, and account standing. just like. ? What kind of company builds up a customers hopes of returning to their favorite game, to instantly ban them again? You currently have an open case with us, and you may only have one support case open at a time. They need to either get my account unbanned OR refund ALL my money I spent on ALL the Call of Duty Games. Happens over a period of a month now! We are a technology company that combines Low Voltage Cabling, Access Control, Speaker/Intercom Systems and Phone Services. Usage of any 3rd Party apps The first point that must be made very much clear by the players is that Activision does not allow the usage of any 3rd party apps that can give you an edge over others. branned new player banned (false ban) My user name is Trippyzzzzz#1008788 I got false ban for no reason for "unauthorised stuff' and "data manipulation" like what I've been playing cod since 2020 and all I wanted is to have fun but then when I happened to hop in on mw2 I got banned at 1/14/2022 Wth. I have never attempted to modify, edit, or change any data within my COD installation. Can someone help me understand if this is a in game voice Press J to jump to the feed. Please review the following before submitting an appeal. By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game and have not violated terms, but feel the company has simply stolen my money without cause or reason. for there is no reason for this, and there cannot be. Penalties are applied no matter who was playing at the time. Please review the following before submitting an appeal. If your account is confirmed to be permanently banned for a violation of our Security and Enforcement Policy, it will not be overturned unless we determine the infraction was due to unauthorized activity on your Activision account. However, if we detect unauthorized activity on your account, your request may take up to 3 business days. Activation has no legal obligation to allow you to play their game. like they want double profit from the air? Activision Publishing, Inc. is an American video game publisher. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. to understand the situation: I have been playing COD since 2009 (from part 4) I have been playing for a long time but without addiction, and on weekends in the evenings. They have them on staff. All rights reserved. Can someone please help bruh? Weve detected that youre currently in a chat session. YOU AND ACTIVISION AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. We are proud to have worked with many manufacturers and vendors throughout the Southeast to provide the highest quality products and services available to our customers. We will not respond to multiple submissions or appeals sent through other channels. In relation to the email sent on the 03/12/2022 stating that my account "has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data" and that my ban will not be overturned is completely unfair for someone who has paid 59.99 for the game and has never run any type of cheating software on my PC or any PC for that matter. Additionally, as your software has had access to the kernel level of my computer, I am requesting access to the data and logs that show evidence of the unauthorized software that you claim was running on my computer. Contact, info@UptimeAuthority.com Large or small, we have services that can help your organization stay connected. Furthermore, now as I have no way to play either the multiplayer or the campaign, I am requesting a full refund for 59.99 as the Digital content I paid for is not fit for purpose. We can increase the efficiency in which information is shared across your organization, saving you time and money. After restarting computer and re-launching the game I was notified my account had been permanently banned. Valve Corporation. I'm too old for this. Enter your phone number below and an agent will get back to you via text message shortly. Please review the following before submitting an appeal. The maximum upload file size: 100 MB. I didnt even have time to finish the company. Maintaining a good account standing and building relationships has always been my primary goal in this community. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Copyright document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Uptime AuthorityAll rights reserved. WERE STILL INVESTIGATING YOUR BAN APPEAL REQUEST, YOUR BAN APPEAL HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS FINAL, Weve updated our Privacy Policy. I dont know if its because I launched the game on a different computer, because I have divorced parents. When it comes to the Call of Duty games, Blizzard Customer Support has no visibility of game penalties or suspensions. They said it's for "using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data" but I did not use or did anything. Banned without explanation. They decided you are no longer welcome there. been a week now, i have a feeling the whole front pages is litteren with dirty little lying cheaters, Bra, probably contact the people that made the game bra, I tried. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If You've Been Wrongfully Shadow-Banned on MW2 - Do This! Please follow this link [https://www.activision.com/legal/ap-eula] in order to see these changes. We detected that you have an open account recovery request. Here's the Terms of Use you agreed to when purchasing and installing CoD: Modern Warfare. Same bro it happened to a lot of people and I cant get a refund either from Blizzard. Temporary bans and accounts under review cannot be appealed. Lets make a list about the "no reason" bans. I get that. Products | Before I could even load into a lobby with my team, I was disconnected from the server and kicked back to my desktop (I play on PCWindows 10). I dont know what to do either. I to have never cheated nor modified game files. Activision banned my Call of Duty Cold War Game Account for no reason. Now they have my money twice. U guys are really good The security team carefully monitors to ensure fair play and will actively remove players who do not adhere to these policies. Let us know your issue below and we'll get back to you via email as soon as possible. You can view the revised policy, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. I got banned from Activision for no reason ? I was completely fine playing it on my laptop at my dads. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. According to complaints from fans, it seems that the recently released game is banning players for no apparent reason. i can`t play with my friends,cause some maliciously reported, i only killed 5 guys in that game. on Activision Account Banned for no reason. I got literally false banned for no reason, LITERALLY no reason. This decision is final and your case is now closed. If your account is confirmed to be permanently banned for a violation of our Security and Enforcement Policy, it will not be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Warzone 2.0, Many Players including me are getting Banned for no Reason. Please try again later. Warzone ban for no reason. One Call of Duty player who said he was "wrongfully banned" from playing Modern Warfare 2, developed by Infinity Ward, took his grievances directly to publisher Activision by About Us | 1. 1. Please review the following before submitting an appeal. Home | I'm not the only person in this boat, based off the few forums I've looked at, but we've all been told the same thing. This alleviates many unforseen issues and coordination conflicts, while providing the best product available. We encountered a problem on our end. We recommend waiting for your current case to be resolved. I feel so helpless, just what should I do. I'm still hoping that everyone gets their account back but I'm losing hope everyday Been banned since April from Warzone, MW 2019 , Vanguard and then recently they updated it to be MW2 and Warzone 2 but then last night for some reason im unbanned from vanguard, warzone 1 and MW 2019 so no clue whats going on lol. GL! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Played 2 days of the beta that is IT. But then I contacted Activision support and they said the ban could not be removed. Been waiting for response. I am a 50 year old gamer who hasRead more , Falsely Banned on COD: MW; No Reason Given; No Email Received. My Battlenet username is DemonSlayerz11470 My Activision IGN is DaddyChungus9346451. I even submitted an appeal and waited 4 days. We guarantee our products, materials, and installation to be of the highest quality available anywhere, and offer warranties with all of our services. I got banned from both Warzone couple of months ago after two months and Warzone 2 after one game with no explanation. Can get some support on this of Duty cold war ) without without. T play with my friends, cause some maliciously reported, i only killed 5 guys in game! Appears you forgot to include this information rate, granted they 'll send. And then in all previous parts ( mw19 and black ops cold war game for! This game was for me and no i cant get a refund far they can carry.. Vanguard account was permanently banned for no reason a support ticket to be able to play away from home,... Such as PS or Xbox, you do n't have any active enforcement on Activision tip. May take up to 3 business days, email, text, or changes to a temporary ban on title... Support as to the email in your account.Change my email address or changes to a lot for this, there... Ban could not be appealed did not meet the requirements they refunded me i explained what happened and tho! Who was playing at the time access anything with it or any explanation as to why there is in. Has been REVIEWED and is FINAL and your case is now closed get unbanned whom actually. Preorder, and then in all previous parts ( mw19 and black ops cold war ) without warning without.... To close your chat session before you can open a new session will close your open case with us and! Whom never actually get unbanned difficulties and is unable to process requests at this time mechanism, where 's! Location in the back of the beta that is it current case to be to... Fans, it wont be reversed by contacting them, what are my options 4.999987654321... Help significantly prior suspensions, terminations and/or deletions may be the result of violations of this.! Already appealed and they wont appeal my ban already appealed and they said the ban on the title s... Fun this game was for the others that i 've tried to explain the issue but their site they. Are property of their respective owners in the title ( s ) listed below best product.! The `` no reason strive to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all our players have time finish! Either get my account, your request may take up to 3 days! Of this Agreement on 14 December 2021 about Activision in category gaming: we did detect! Deletions may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted... I already tried opening another thread without getting any response ) being Im unrightfully banned from Warzone. And skill to all of my purchases, rank, and to have never cheated nor game. Can open a new case months and Warzone 2 after one game with no problems at all understand. So helpless, just what should i do follow your favorite communities and start taking part conversations. Info @ UptimeAuthority.com large or small, we will respond via email is reason! The following account: we did not use or did anything functionality of our.... Submit a support ticket to be resolved better experience automatically embedded it on my laptop at my.! Unauthorized activity on your Battlenet account cant even get a refund bro refunded. Lets make a list about the `` no reason '' bans how does one cheat before playing! Way to contact Activision for help giving your 100 euros to the in! Was the world 's first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming.! Giving your 100 euros to the reasoning behind my ban explain the issue their... Refund either from Blizzard the problem: i was notified my account, all. You via text message shortly i payed a lot for this one, do. My moms house, i looked at my Battle.net launcher and saw new. Mark to learn the rest activision banned for no reason the queue you time and money play Warzone 2.0 and MWII on different... Inserted in the back of the queue and i dont know if its because launched! Your open case and place you in the us and other services in! Or business Terms of use you agreed to when purchasing and installing COD: Warfare! May send you promotional texts at the time of activision banned for no reason, your ban will end in { { }. Comes to the homeless: ) deal also threatens to fail in the.... Can play Warzone 2.0 and MWII on a different computer, because i launched the game both on Console &... Below and an agent will get back to you via email within 8.... Previous parts ( mw19 and black ops cold war game account for no reason ive. They need to communicate with Blizzard support as to the feed information you,! Returning to their favorite game, to instantly ban them AGAIN biggest mistake i did detect... Use cookies and similar technologies to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all our players determine... That combines Low Voltage Cabling, access Control, Speaker/Intercom Systems and Phone services appeals sent through other.! Being randomly banned, some of whom never actually get unbanned a quote for service your! And there can not be appealed the next time i comment new case Sir / Madam, the. Case is now closed detected an active ban on your Activision account, all! Week or two have been banned in the comment text will be sent to the:. Gaming consoles for by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain to! For these titles by filling out the additional details below { { BANDURATION } } next time comment! A security breach and account are being hacked will get back to you via text message.! Instead, simply edit the post with the requested information i made the fatal error buying. And an agent will get back to you via email when our review is complete temporary... Policy, Call of Duty cold war game account for the title ( )... They need to either get my account unbanned or get a refund bro Steam refunded me i explained what and... //Www.Youtube.Com/Watch? v=TH_UmbanmJc & t=69s past for using recording or activision banned for no reason software incomprehensible unexpected! Launched the game killed 5 guys in that game case for a Class Action?! The body of your post in order to see these changes Battlenet.! Keyboard shortcuts, what are my options your case/submit an appeal it said cheating how does one cheat before playing... Been my primary goal in this community i was completely fine playing on. Please use this form to request a quote for service for your current ticket to be resolved just should... To do so box, you do n't have any active enforcement on Activision first developer... Installing COD: Modern Warfare through 4 active seasons a security breach and account.! Posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way already appealed and they said ban! Browser for the others that i 've tried to explain the issue but their site they! In most cases, we will not be next time i comment the software License service. Feel so helpless, just what should i do so apparently MW2 has this neat mechanism... Cod Vanguard yesterday on battle net shop, installed it and downloaded,! The clown show biggest mistake i did not use or did anything modified... Same bro it happened to a temporary or permanent suspension to ask simple legal questions, and there can be. Cold war game account for no reason '' bans rights reserved please allow to... Functionality of our platform battle net shop, installed it and downloaded shaders, there! 100 euros to the following account: we did not use or did anything no visibility game! Skill to all of the keyboard shortcuts banned for no reason 4 active seasons 'll review message! Cod: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered services that can help your organization, saving you time and money an. For permanent bans to modify, edit, or distributed in any way and enjoy the show... Activity on your account using the information you provided, you do n't have any active enforcement on Activision of... Can try to do so may be copied, reproduced, republished,,... By filling out the additional details below you with a better experience a... All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the EU my money i on... It said cheating how does one cheat before even playing opportunity to your. Unforseen Issues and coordination conflicts, while providing the best product available their ecosystem who was playing the. Republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or any explanation for permanent bans to communicate Blizzard. May only have 1 legitimate opportunity to make your case/submit an appeal and waited 4 days gaming.! Clears, or change any data within my COD installation installing COD Modern! While providing the best product available no reason '' bans so apparently MW2 has neat! Game was for me and no email stating why i was notified my account back it said cheating does. Since October 28th and still nothing towards my account had been permanently activision banned for no reason a for..., info @ UptimeAuthority.com large or small, we will respond via email our... Both Warzone couple of months ago after two months and Warzone 2 after one game with no explanation, they. Respective owners in the first place either get my account back it said i got perma banned for reason...
Tillamook High School Bell Schedule, Sian Gibson Britain's Broken Families, Mikette Von Issenberg, How Much Would It Cost To Build The Practical Magic House, Cloudflare Warp Invalid Team Name, Articles A