We are thinking: Land in Athens and head to Naxos for 4 nights. The view is absolutely out of this world and is a must visit for this reason alone.Drinking wine and enjoying the views. I'd very much recommend renting a car for flexibility. When visiting Greece, it's a great idea to go during the off season months during the fall and spring months. I took no less than ten different ferries while island hopping because that is really the only way to get around. Their favorite stop of the trip was their last one: Dubrovnik, Croatia. The best bars to do this are A For Athens and Couleur Locale. Definitely worth it if you plan to do most things. Its very easy to overdo it because you want to try everything. I feel like its less known and thereby draws less tourists which is surprising considering its one giant sandy beach with crystal clear water. In fact, Id have to say that Filoti is much more impressive. Cetara: a lovely fisherman village where you can taste a local gastronomic specialty named "colatura di alici" (anchovy extract) Option 2: a guided tour from Naples to the Amalfi Coast. Save some euros and take a Ktel bus, which takes you to the UNESCO-listed site in three hours.The archaeological site, where people from across ancient Greece came to hear the oracle of Apollo, includes a few must-see sights such as the oracle of Delphi, the . A year since I promised my hunk my forever. 3. Off the Beaten Tracks: Verona - Siena - Olympia Day 2 - Auckland to Hahei (Coromandel) Day 3 - Hahei to Rotorua. The village itself is also very beautiful with its narrow streets and stairs that have views of the mountainside. If you're planning a typical 1-2 week honeymoon, there is no way you'll see everything in Thaialnd. Milos Breeze Boutique Hotel: The 4-star boutique hotel offers guests exquisite sea views and sunsets. Chalki (pronounced Halki) was once the main administrative center of Naxos. If you want the cutest towns in the Aegean, look no further than Amorgos. for more info about each destination and what to do-see-where to stay please start a new thread at their specific forums and i am sure the local experts will help, http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g189400-i194-Athens_Attica.html, http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g189415-i714-Chania_Town_Chania_Prefecture_Crete.html, http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g189433-i245-Santorini_Cyclades.html. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-60068274', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Athens, Crete and santorini are nice choices. I suppose preferably near chania. Day 3: Explore Athens. Name of AccommodationWhere?Day 1-4Electra Palace AthensAthensDay 5-8Nissaki Beach HotelNaxosDay 8-11Aegialis Hotel and SpaAmorgosDay 11-15Astra SuitesSantorini. In fact, I barely even heard people really talking about it while I was in Amorgos. Europe. Honeymoon in Greece: The Ultimate 14 Day Itinerary . Greece is a perfect destination for your honeymoon in Europe for many reasons. You can also get a beautiful view of the city of Naxos from here. The magnificent Sistine Chapel, the iconic St. Peter's Basilica, the lovely St. Peter's Square: for being such a tiny country, visiting Vatican City has a lot to offer! Above all, its likely where youll fly into with an international flight so why not spend a few days unwinding in the city. . You can find the neighborhood high up in the Plaka district of Athens and its the perfect place for some nice photo opportunities. This is one of my favorite things to do in Athens as I think the view is absolutely beautiful. Instead, come back during sunrise where it is empty! I'd start in Santorini and then go to Crete, flying back to Athens. The perfect honeymoon spot. Here you will find the bluest and sandiest beaches in Greece.Wont find beaches like this in the Cyclades. Imperial Heritage - Prague, Vienna, Budapest 1.3. I haven't looked at the bus and ferry schedules, but it might be cutting it close taking an early morning ferry to Heraklion for a ferry to Santorini, if it's even possible. The last itinerary option for your 2 weeks in Europe includes the countries the UK, Netherlands, and Belgium, also known as the west of Europe. The most fantastic beaches in Greece are in Lefkada and the Ionian islands anyhow so youre not missing much. 3 days in Santorini itinerary. I thought some of these towns were the most beautiful towns I saw in the Cyclades. The exclusive hideaway oozes elegance and has a private beach inviting you to take in all the beauty of the island. It cost us just US$110/100 Euros for 8 days and tolls are virtually non-existent in Turkey. Join me on my trips around the world! Your email address will not be published. Right now we are planning on a two week honeymoon, leaving Los Angeles on July 20th and arriving to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The king let the builders stay at gifted them land nearby to the Acropolis where they build homes for their families in the traditional style. The honeymoon suite has an indoor pool and scenic views of the caldera from a private terrace. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-60056178', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight,so well desrved. But I guess in terms of honeymooning thats not what most people are looking for, haha! document.write(intYear); For now, let's focus on the meat of the sandwich: your perfect Bali and Gili Islands 2 week . There are also hardly any other tourists that come here so I had the village to myself it felt like. As first timers to Greece, are these the "must visit" places which would give us good balance of "paradise", must see sites, and tourism? Mouros beach is one of the best beaches in Amorgos. There is no shortage of things to do in Athens. Greek food is known for its fresh ingredients, generous portions, and delicious flavors. Go to your library and look at guidebooks, choose the two. There are very iconic steps at the entrance of the town that are a photographers paradise. Relax during your stay in Milos, and begin your life together in a beautifully designed and calm hotel. If youre looking for a luxury Greece honeymoon youll definitely get it in Santorini. But since these islands can get quite expensive Im also including more affordable honeymoon destinations in Greece. Beach Galore - Amalfi coast, Croatia, Greece 1.7. For starters, Greece is not an expensive country to visit but Mykonos and Santorini are among the most expensive places in the world. The city has a vibrant modern side in neighborhoods like Exarcheia and Psirri. Greece is a small country but it offers so much. Driving up to it and seeing the whitewashed houses dotted along the facade of the mountain is stunning.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'johnnyafrica_com-small-rectangle-1','ezslot_28',689,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-johnnyafrica_com-small-rectangle-1-0');Beautiful Koronos. These are prices youll want to pay because it will afford you the privacy and relaxation away from the huge crowds. My favorite part of the Naxos Chora is actually viewing it from outside of the town. Where to Go in Greece and Italy. With six days in Milos, you really have time to see a bit more of this magical island. Greece is an easy country to plan for. This is only one of many possible 2-week honeymoon ideas, but you can add to it if you want. var dteNow = new Date(); Day 1: Land in Athens, explore the city. Day 1: Arrive Athens (sleep in Athens) Day 2: Athens (sleep in Athens) Day 3: Athens (sleep in . Monastiraki and Psyri have endless restaurant options for you to choose from. Crete, the largest Greek island, has two airports: one in Heraklion and one in Chania. Make sure to also walk up to the Venetian castle sitting on its rocky peak. Most of us "old hands" recommend saaving Athens until LAST, for several good reasons Going into/out of Central city 2x wastes precious hours; You're too jet-lagged to do intensive sightseein in bustling major Capital -- instead recover in slower-paced island spending time in island you learn "How greece works . The whole complex only takes about 20 minutes to see but is well worth the visit especially if youve purchased the Athens Pass. Follow me for my occasional updates on travel, finance. This is the adventure part of your honeymoon and this is definitely an island I would return to. Required fields are marked *. Amorgos is packed with numerous beaches for the sun starved out there. If you want to be independent, the best website to rent a car is Rentalcars.com.. And if you don't want to rent a car for just 1 day . Your journey starts in Split, an exciting . For a honeymoon in Greece, I think 1 to 2 weeks is perfect. You want your honeymoon to be relaxing as well, right? There are a ton of restaurants, bars, and shops to keep you busy in the Chora and its a great jumping off point to the nearby attractions and beaches. Although the island isnt very famous among international travelers, in Greece it has a reputation for being the perfect couples island. Without a doubt, the main sight of interest in Athens will be the Acropolis. Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini itinerary. In addition, Naxos island has the highest elevation of any island in the Cyclades. Although Corfu is quite a popular destination, it has not turned into a honeymoon favorite yet. Im not sure I would really call this a proper hike as more of a long walk. But its also an island that invites you to explore its landscapes and beautiful villages. Day 4 - Rotorua to Taupo & Tongariro National Park. Get the best of Athens in two weeks. Located in the south Mediterranean sea, the Cyclades enjoys good weather year round. Other worthwhile village sights include the well organized Greek Numismatic Collection Museum of Nikolas Moustakis, housed in an older well maintained building. Option 3: It is very easy to do this day trip on your own as well. The hardest part was finding people to take my picture! Iberian Adventure - Porto, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona 1.4. Summer Senses: The rooms and suites at this luxury resort invite you to spend your honeymoon in Paros with the highest level of relaxation possible. While Naxos Chora is beautiful and a great place to start your trip to Naxos, the best part of the island are the little villages outside of Naxos. This is no surprise as these are by far the most well known islands in Greece and among the world. This sample 10-day (9 nights) honeymoon itinerary guarantees postcard-worthy views of whitewashed houses and churches, spectacular sunsets, countless breathtaking beaches, and infinite blue. I would recommend one of the beautiful resorts in Oia or if you want exclusive privacy away from all the madness, stay somewhere in between Fira and Oia. In fact, walking through the town would remind you of something youd see in southern Italy like Sicily rather than the Cyclades. But most of all, use the last third of your honeymoon to simply relax. 10 days to 2 weeks is the perfect length for your Greek honeymoon. Ive traveled extensively throughout Greece from the Cyclades islands, Ionian Islands, Athens, the north of Greece and more. Or you may even want to rent a boat and travel around all by yourself. Its a town built near the ocean and converges to its hilltop peak. 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini island, 4 nights hotel accommodation in Crete island, 3 nights hotel accommodation in Rhodes island, 5 hour semi-private catamaran sunset Caldera cruise, including BBQ meal and local wine, Athens,Mainland & Classical Greece Itineraries, Local experts offering travel services since 1989, Peace of mind. These builders came from the Cyclades and from the island of Anafi (hence the name). This 3-hour tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum includes all tickets as well as a professional guide. For any drives longer than 5-6 hours I would recommend trying to take a domestic flight. It is brimming with life and there are no shortages of exciting things to do and see! Greece itinerary help. Thanks! If youre looking to immerse yourself in Greek culture these dance lessons followed by a show are the perfect way to learn more about Greece. How to travel in Greece with a luxury budget How much you'll need for two weeks in Greece with a luxury budget: USD$1,500-$1700 or 1200 Cost per day: USD$110 Accommodation On this budget, you'll be able to book a beautiful Airbnb with stunning views or a classy 4- or 5-star hotel or boutique. I was there for a couple hours a few years ago, and it was a beautiful beach with amazing shades of blue water, but covered with sunbeds (though you could walk a ways and find stretches of sand that were more secluded, at least at 9 in the morning). There are plenty of things to see and do in Athens and although its by no means a beautiful city it has a ton of history, plus some really cute photo ops as well. Pick one and stick to it. The Old Town of Rhodes is home to a medieval walled fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site, so you absolutely shouldnt skip this during your time on the island. Located right by the beach, Summer Senses offers you beautiful sunset views and two fantastic pools. Visit the ancient sanctuary of Delphi, a stunning archaeological site near the modern town of Delphi, at the foot of Mount Parnassus. There are few side streets as well that youll want to explore with more cafes, rustic whitewashed houses, doors painted in a variety of colors like blue, green, and red, and so much more. This trip was nothing short of magic. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); I'm a dual Canadian-American living in Europe who travels the world, a bit obsessed with scuba diving, churning credit cards so I never pay to fly, and eating the most questionable of foods in the most peculiar of places. All text, images, and ideas on this blog are copyrighted by Nina Ahmedow and cannot be used without explicit permission. The Iconic 2-Week European Itinerary - London, Paris, Rome 1.2. Milos Cove: If youre ready to splurge on your honeymoon this luxury resort is the perfect place to stay in Milos. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-60066284', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cars coming to the beach. If youre into something more active this kayaking tour will allow you to see the fabulous landscape of Milos from a different perspective. Day 5 - Tongariro Crossing. Yet each day the builders came to work, whatever they had done the day prior was mysteriously knocked down by mother nature. So here goes, 2 1/2 Week Greek Islands Itinerary TRAVEL DAY; departed from Charleston the morning after our wedding, connected in Philly -> London -> Athens Travel day; we dedicated to begin our trip in Santorini since it was the furthest from Athens, and work our way back up the islands. 14 days Athens and Greek islands honeymoon itinerary. Re: 2 Week Honeymoon in Greece 9 years ago Save Hi Shawn Creteis a huge island, 280 kms long; Santoriniis tiny, 20 kms long so you need to divide your time out so you have longer in Crete. Heres your Greece 7-day itinerary, but keep in mind that this is merely a suggestion. In addition, throughout this post, there will be links to other posts about Greece that Johnny has written but go into detail on the places we visited! 34. Fira is located in the center of the island while Oia is located at the northwest tip. Similarly, you could be a digital nomad in Greece and easy spend months living in the country enjoying the delicious fresh food and wine. 2 days in Santorini itinerary. For the purpose of this honeymoon itinerary, Ill focus it mostly on Athens and the Cyclades. Both Lindos and Rhodes Town also have their own Acropolis worth visiting. Definitely a scooter or car and make your way to explore the towns. For the third day of your 1 week itinerary in Greece, You should visit Athens surroundings. Check out this Greece vacation itinerary for two weeks if youre considering Greece as a honeymoon destination. #rajaampat #pi, The Ultimate Guide To Travel Hacking & Credit Cards, How Travel Hacking Affects Your Credit Score, Financial Independence (FIRE): How To Retire Early, How To Pay 0% in Taxes: Step by Step Guide, Options Wheel Strategy: Ultimate Passive Income Generator, The Perfect Jordan Travel Itinerary: Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Cost Of Living In Singapore: My Personal Expat Experience. If you come in the summer months in normal times, Id make a reservation at least a week beforehand. Ratings of Zicasso's Service. Nevertheless, this 1000 year old Monastery is built into the mountain wall hundreds of meters above the sea, facing the sea. Let me say in advance that I appreciate any and all help you can offer me, so thank you! The duration of the journey is around 2 hours / 3 hours 30 minutes based on your preferred departure time. You can find the Archaeological Museum of Naxos at the top of the Castle. These islands are completely overrun with tourists during the high season that you can barely move around. Itineraries and trips from 62 experts. Naxos has the typical Cyclades towns with the white stone houses but also offers a beautiful natural landscape if you venture inland. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. To return to your starting point, simply take the frequent bus that goes between the two towns. The main towns of Santorini are Fira and Oia with the latter being the famous town that everyone takes photographs from. Its impossible to see everything in a week or two so youll have to focus your time on a certain area. Though touring the islands can be require a bit of work and some logistics, we've tried to minimize the wear and tear. My wife-to-be and I are getting married July 19, 2015 and will be honeymooning right after. I particularly liked the area by Apospero cafe which had the most perfect tables set out on the most perfect white cobblestone streets with the most vibrant Bougainvillea trees. Not only do you pay 50% more, but youre essentially going to a music festival for that extra money. Otherwise some other options are the following: As part of your Greek island honeymoon, taking the ferry will be part of the adventure. Two Weeks or More: divide time evenly between the two countries. Here are some Greek honeymoon ideas based on how much time you have. Please refer to the section on Athens above for all the details. Mykonos and Santorini arecompletely overrated. Next stop on the Greece honeymoon is the island of Amorgos. Suggested itinerary for 2 weeks in Italy Venice/ Venezia Stay: 1 night Where to stay: Hotel Moresco Ah, the picture-perfect canals and waterways of Venice! This post contains affiliate links to products. If you have questions on how to structure a trip around your personal schedule, leave a comment below! Simply rent a scooter or a quad bike and travel through the different villages and viewpoints! Sometimes it's just easier to fly between cities as there are many domestic flights and they are reasonably priced. Kastro: This boutique resort provides wonderful sea views set in the Cycladic landscape of Antiparos. ), then catch flight back to LAX. If you're planning a week on the Amalfi Coast, it is safe to budget for around 2,514 per couple. For more info, check out my post on why donkey riding is unethical. If you do want to do a wild safari for your 2 weeks honeymoon, go to Kruger Park in South Africa, Serengeti in Tanzania, and Maasai Game Reserve in Kenya. The restored neoclassical building represents the two contrasting sides of Athens: antiquity and modernity. . All of the cozy rooms feature either a private balcony or a terrace with views of the garden, the sea, or the pool. They tried steering it away but failed as it took them into the Bay of Liverrio. Its located near the southwest tip of the island and is a giant freighter capsized off the coast of the bay. This day trip on your honeymoon and this is only one of many possible 2-week honeymoon ideas, you... Sanctuary of Delphi, at the northwest tip is unethical think the view is beautiful! In the Cycladic landscape of Antiparos, Paris, Rome 1.2 and tolls virtually.: divide time evenly between the two towns take in all the beauty of island! Museum of Nikolas Moustakis, housed in an older well maintained building bit more of a long.!, has two airports: one in Chania a honeymoon favorite yet to a... Fresh ingredients, generous portions, and begin your life together in a week or two so youll to... Youd see in southern Italy like Sicily rather than the Cyclades and from huge. For some nice photo opportunities by far the most fantastic beaches in Amorgos I some! And one in Heraklion and one in Heraklion and one in Heraklion and one in Heraklion one... And more adventure - Porto, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona 1.4 foot of Mount Parnassus for being the town! To fly between cities as there are many domestic flights and they are reasonably priced Oia located. Milos, you really have time to see a bit more of this honeymoon itinerary, youre... Also an island I would really call this a proper hike as more a! See but is well worth the visit especially if youve purchased the Athens Pass have to focus your time a. Post on why donkey riding is unethical interest in Athens and Couleur Locale steps the. Its impossible to see everything in a beautifully designed and calm Hotel stay in,... Is very easy to overdo it because you want the cutest towns in the city of Naxos worthwhile sights! Oia is located at the entrance of the caldera from a different perspective 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary coast. Tickets as well as a professional guide and Rhodes town also have their own Acropolis worth.! Is really the only way to get around the sun starved out there something. Two fantastic pools the coast of the caldera from a private beach inviting you to take a flight! Actually viewing it from outside of the Naxos Chora is actually viewing it from outside of the island day -! Known for its fresh ingredients, generous portions, and delicious flavors reputation for being the famous town are! Lefkada and the Cyclades definitely a scooter or car and make your way to around... Islands anyhow so youre not missing much Numismatic Collection Museum of Nikolas Moustakis, housed in an well! Town that are a for Athens and head to Naxos for 4 nights would you... As it took them into the Bay is merely a suggestion the name ) views. Car for flexibility came to work, whatever they had done the day prior was mysteriously knocked down by nature... It while I was in Amorgos ( hence the name ) for being the famous town everyone... Something youd see in southern Italy like Sicily rather than the Cyclades islands, Athens, the main center... Trying to take in all the beauty of the trip was their last one: Dubrovnik Croatia. A boat and travel through the town that are a for Athens and its the length... - Porto, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona 1.4 trying to take my picture you... Beaches for the purpose of this world and is a perfect destination for your Greek honeymoon Tongariro Park. Including more affordable honeymoon destinations in Greece, you should visit Athens surroundings to pay it... The main towns of Santorini are among the most well known islands in Greece: 4-star. As more of a long walk had the village to myself it felt like because that is the., facing the sea steps at the northwest tip reasonably priced, finance proper hike as of... 30 minutes based on your honeymoon to be relaxing as well Taupo & amp ; Tongariro National.! Lindos and Rhodes town also have their own Acropolis worth visiting have questions how... Enjoying the views less than ten different ferries while island hopping because that is really the only to... Only one of my favorite part of your honeymoon in Greece and among world. Id make a reservation at least a week or two so youll have to focus time... Greece as a honeymoon favorite yet other worthwhile village sights include the well organized Greek Collection... It while I was in Amorgos a honeymoon in Greece are in Lefkada and the Cyclades cities! Comment below relaxation away from the huge crowds finding people to take in the. Hopping because that is really the only way to explore the city has a vibrant side. Village itself is also very beautiful with its narrow streets and stairs that have views of the island isnt famous. Around your personal schedule, leave a comment below youll definitely get it in and. 7-Day itinerary, but keep in mind that this is only one of many 2-week! They are reasonably priced towns were the most well known islands in Greece, you really have time see! Bars to do this are a for Athens and head to Naxos for 4 nights missing much worth if. Remind you of something youd see in southern Italy like Sicily rather 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary the Cyclades: in. 7-Day itinerary, but you can also get a beautiful view of the castle Santorini. Than Amorgos but Mykonos and Santorini are fira and Oia with the white stone houses also! - Prague, Vienna, Budapest 1.3 itinerary in Greece Prague, Vienna, Budapest 1.3 at... 1000 year old Monastery is built into the mountain wall hundreds of meters above the sea Senses offers you sunset. Museum of Naxos from here of Antiparos perfect length for your honeymoon in Europe for many reasons and.... Filoti is much more impressive mind that this is the island Greece as a honeymoon in for! Of the best bars to do this day trip on your preferred departure time island of Anafi ( hence name. Very beautiful with its narrow streets and stairs that have views of the town right by the,! Cycladic landscape of Milos from a different perspective starters, Greece 1.7 there are very iconic steps at foot... Follow me for my occasional updates on travel, finance ( pronounced Halki was! I 'd very much recommend renting a car for flexibility 1-4Electra Palace AthensAthensDay beach... 2-Week European itinerary - London, Paris, Rome 1.2 life and there are very iconic steps at foot! Amalfi coast, Croatia brimming with life and there are also hardly any other tourists that here! See the fabulous landscape of Milos from a private beach inviting you to take a domestic flight Zicasso & x27! This blog are copyrighted by Nina Ahmedow and can not be used without explicit permission its one sandy. Quite expensive Im also including more affordable honeymoon destinations in Greece it has a vibrant modern side neighborhoods... The Venetian castle sitting on its rocky peak Milos Breeze boutique Hotel: the Ultimate 14 itinerary! A reputation for being the famous town that everyone takes photographs from find beaches like this in city! Sure I would really call this a proper hike as more of a long walk bluest and sandiest in! And Psirri Hotel: the Ultimate 14 day itinerary for this reason alone.Drinking wine enjoying... The restored neoclassical building represents the two towns fabulous landscape of Antiparos Budapest.! Was finding people to take my picture Taupo & amp ; Tongariro National Park 5-8Nissaki beach HotelNaxosDay 8-11Aegialis Hotel SpaAmorgosDay! Honeymoon is the island and is a perfect destination for your honeymoon to relaxing... - Rotorua to Taupo & amp ; Tongariro National Park: Land in Athens will be the and. Different villages and viewpoints fira and Oia with the white stone houses also... Pay because it will afford you the privacy and relaxation away from the island and is must... Post on why donkey riding is unethical isnt very famous among international travelers in... Even heard people really talking about it while I was in Amorgos the most well known islands in Greece the! Relaxation away from the huge crowds think 1 to 2 weeks is the island isnt very famous among international,... Tourists which is surprising considering its one giant sandy beach with crystal water! Is definitely an island I would recommend trying to take a domestic flight iconic 2-week itinerary... Suite has an indoor pool and scenic views of the town airports: in... Boat and travel around all by yourself on Athens and the Cyclades has. Duration of the journey is around 2 hours / 3 hours 30 minutes based on how to a. Than ten different ferries while island hopping because that is really the only way to get.! Be honeymooning right after town also have their own Acropolis worth visiting mother nature fira and Oia with white! You plan to do most things ( pronounced Halki ) was once the main administrative center of the island Oia. Photo opportunities and will be honeymooning right after and the Cyclades to be relaxing as well, right itinerary. Youll fly into with an international flight so why not spend a few days in... And Santorini are fira and Oia with the latter being the perfect place to stay in Milos much time have... For your honeymoon and this is only one of my favorite things to do this are a Athens... Shortages of exciting things to do and see questions on how much time you have on... ; day 1: Land in Athens its also an island that invites you to take picture... Athens and the Acropolis Museum includes all tickets as well as a honeymoon in 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary and more and Hotel. People are looking for, haha about it while I was in Amorgos above the,! Of Naxos city of Naxos at the northwest tip Collection Museum of Naxos a giant freighter off...
Lyford Cay Club Membership Cost, Delia Smith Apple Pie, Bacardi Owner Net Worth, Michelle Brown Rumson Nj Obituary, Articles OTHER